And then there's SPORTS not just INDIANS history!
-
Wrong board
-
Wrong board
Wrong board
Right topic.
-
Wrong board
Right topic.
Right topic.
For The Tribe Board not the Browns Board
-
Right topic.
For The Tribe Board not the Browns Board
For The Tribe Board not the Browns Board
Actually this is even bigger that just a Cleveland story it's soon if not already a sports media event, the CLEVELAND INDIANS are the lead sports story on outlets everywhere including outside the USA.
Good luck getting tickets in Cleveland if they win the next three in Seattle. ย
(meanwhile the beloved BROWNS are in search of a first win....and an identity)
-
Still belongs in Baseball-not football
-
Still belongs in Baseball-not football
Still belongs in Baseball-not football
And when the CAVS finally broke the 1964 winless championship streak it splashed everywhere this would be much bigger.
And yes it it is on the Baseball forum.....for those few that post there.ย

-
Astros

-
Thing is Tito (when did Terry become Tito, Jr.?) has to set his rotation for the playoffs yet hold off the Astros and try to catch the Dodgers.
Seattle: Bauer, Carrasco, Kluber <--- these are the current projection... I did not find more. http://cleveland.indians.mlb.com/news/probable_pitchers/index.jsp?c_id=cle
Twins: Clevinger, Tomlin, Bauer <--- would be the next in the rotation
White Sox: Carasco, Kluber, Clevinger <--- would be the next in the rotation
That doesn't set up Kluber for the first round where you'd want him to start Game 1 and be ready for Game 5, if needed. And I'd think you'd want a rotation of Kluber - Carrasco - Bauer - Tomlin for the playoffs and none of that is set either. Clevinger is a non-issue as word is he goes to the pen for the playoffs.
Might have to spot in Salazar for Carasco and manufacture a game out of the pen vs. CHI limiting Kluber to 3 innings or so as if it was his throwing day between starts... maybe same for Carasco with Salazar in long relief. Try to strike a balance without giving too much rest. Might even give Kluber the Bauer start ending the Twins series... again in a limited, "throwing day" type start.
It'll be interesting...
Go Tribe!
Go Browns!
-
Astros

Astros

I really don't know shit about pro baseball and give a shit even less. Same for the NBA.ย I put that there just to troll.

-
Astros

I really don't know shit about pro baseball and give a shit even less. Same for the NBA.ย I put that there just to troll.

I really don't know shit about pro baseball and give a shit even less. Same for the NBA.ย I put that there just to troll.

What country do you live in?
-
I really don't know shit about pro baseball and give a shit even less. Same for the NBA.ย I put that there just to troll.

What country do you live in?
What country do you live in?
Football Country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

-
Go Tribe baby!!!
-
Thanks for jinxing it mjp!
-
Thanks for jinxing it mjp!
Hey no problem in MLB you can easily lose a good team has a .600 W/L record. HR in the bottom of the 9th it ย happens.
-
What country do you live in?
Football Country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Football Country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I didn't think you lived in Ohio.
-
Seattle always seems to play us tough and Twins will be likely be playing for their playoff lives. ChiSox are mailing it in... checking out kids.
But still have to set that Post-season rotation...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better ๐
Register Login