***Official Browns @ Colts Game Day Thread***
-
CBS Beth Mowins--Shall we kneel in protest
or find Jim Donovan on delay? https://nytimes.com/2017/09/18/sports/nfl-beth-mowins-julie-dicaro.html  (fixed LOL) 1st female to ever call nfl game at Colts & CBS brings in a Nag..LMAO-somebody had to make this chit up   Â
-
-
Well I have to duck out a half hour after KO . My wife has still not learned that football is more important than lunch and a movie and I have never learned what PW means apparently.

-
BTW, Â the Ravens are getting throttled by Jax 23-0. Â Bad news for us. Â Now i'm starting to believe that we'll probably be 0-3 after all. Â At least the Colts were competitive with the Cards last week.
-
While I find Beth irritating... it's not a gender thing... my real issues is a Kicker doing the color commentary.
Should provide some real insight.... on about a dozen plays give or take... if you include kickoffs...
While I find Beth irritating... it's not a gender thing... my real issues is a Kicker doing the color commentary.
Should provide some real insight.... on about a dozen plays give or take... if you include kickoffs...
It's the hapless Browns against the hapless Colts. Â Where else would they stick those two announcers? Â (I know the argument, they shouldn't be announcers at all)
-
Late in the third qtr, its about to be 37-0 Jags. Â Admittedly, the Ravens have had turnovers. Â But this score is rediculous. Â
-
Should have taken a clue from the TNF game... going to be a crazy week.
Anyway... inactives list is out. Significant absences in bold.
Cleveland Browns InjuriesÂT.Y. McGill DT Inactive  Marcus Martin C Inactive  Cody Kessler QB Inactive  Myles Garrett DE Inactive  Jamie Collins OLB Inactive  Sammie Coates WR Inactive  Zach Banner OT Inactive  ÂIndianapolis Colts InjuriesÂVontae Davis CB Inactive  Ryan Kelly C Inactive  Andrew Luck QB Inactive  Marlon Mack RB Inactive  Chester Rogers WR Inactive  Anthony Walker LB Inactive  Quincy Wilson CB Inactive  -
Plenty of good seats available... http://brownstavern.chatango.com/
-
Brisset is nothing without Bill. Colts get smashed.
-
if we don't win this game, hue is in major trouble
-
Fuck he'sstill holding the ball forever
-
If Kizer is a NFL starting QB I'm fucking Miss America
-
Can I just reiterate how much it blows NEVER getting the benefit of the doubt on close calls? That was a questionable, at best, offensive PI. But because we blow, we never get the close calls.
-
I've about had it with teh NFL.
-
Nassib was getting fondled on that last play.Â
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better đ
Register Login