***Official Browns @ Colts Game Day Thread***
-
It's like balls and strikes in MLB but this team isn't a call or 2 away
IDK, that line of thinking kind of pisses me off. The Browns have a first down and are driving, and just like this latest bullshit the Browns NEVER get the close calls.
-
-
-
if a WR drops a pass that hits their hands one more time I might break my television. Kenny "Dwyane Bowe" brown must be laughing his ass off how he managed to be set for life being as bad as he is.
-
-
-
-
It's like balls and strikes in MLB but this team isn't a call or 2 away
IDK, that line of thinking kind of pisses me off. The Browns have a first down and are driving, and just like this latest bullshit the Browns NEVER get the close calls.
-
Yeah that one was on kizer.
-
-
This is fucking intolerable.
-
-
When I was a freshman in high school, I knew it was never the right time to jump when that was clearly the goal of the opposing team.
These guys get paid millions of dollars to make a mistake that would have gotten me benched at 14 years old. I can't believe this keeps happening.
-
When I was a freshman in high school, I knew it was never the right time to jump when that was clearly the goal of the opposing team.
These guys get paid millions of dollars to make a mistake that would have gotten me benched at 14 years old. I can't believe this keeps happening.
When I was a freshman in high school, I knew it was never the right time to jump when that was clearly the goal of the opposing team.
These guys get paid millions of dollars to make a mistake that would have gotten me benched at 14 years old. I can't believe this keeps happening.
Just a microcosm of a shitty, shitty team.
-
-
Thankfully it's still baseball season
-
-
-
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login