Skip to content

***Official Browns @ Colts Game Day Thread***

The Browns Board
346 45 9.6k
  • C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by

    Those 8 drops are the blatant ones. Theres a bunch mire they arent counting bec they're not sure who's fault it is. But on other teams those are usually catches

  • C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by

    Nice fucking onside, u top the ball asshole

  • bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by

    The drops, the turnovers, getting shredded in the first half by Jacoby brisset.

    I really thought we had a chance at this one.

  • RichiswhereR Richiswhere wrote on last edited by

    LOL @ Peppers fair catching that punt........  something only someone from Michigan would do

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    Peppers as much as anyone will be responsible if this team loses this game is he playing like shit on defense and then nothing on special teams

  • What a pathetic piece of shit group of pass catchers we have..... not a 1 of them could make a real NFL roster. 

    Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by

    @d-bone said:

    What a pathetic piece of shit group of pass catchers we have..... not a 1 of them could make a real NFL roster. 

    Didn’t we draft like a fuckin’ bakers dozen receivers a year ago?

  • jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by

    I feel so bad for Kizer, even in a hail mary he can't have his guys run good routes.

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by

    Peppers is a pussy and a moron.  Call a fair catch?  

  • B BaconHound wrote on last edited by

    My overall frustration will be strengthened in an hour where Hue will talk about the guys battling and Kizer not giving up.

    The Browns were playing the 0-2, hapless fucking Colts and they were never in this game.  Kizer looked very good the last 4 minutes when Indy went prevent.

    The scores don’t always indicate the way the game went and in 3 games this season there hasn’t been a single drive that made me think anything but this is 16-17 Redux

  • stillmotionS stillmotion wrote on last edited by

    To top it all off, hooker got the last pick of the game, reminding us, we should of picked him instead of trading down.

    However at times we did play with a lot of heart. If we had someone who could catch a damn football we'd be in it.

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by MLD Woody

    Oh joy, now all of the totally not biased OSU fans that were waiting for a bad rookie game can be the keyboard warriors they always knew they could. Smh

    Gonna be the worst case of bandwagoning on here. Peppers plays well "I liked that pick". Peppers has the obvious rookie, new position growing pains "Fuck Michigan! We could have had Hooker! I'm definitely not being biased!"

    Gonna be a long week of OSU fans circle jerking around here. I guess that's par for the course though. I mean, Hooker got a desperation pick at the end. That basically seals it 3 games into their careers.

  • Nice fucking onside, u top the ball asshole

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    @clevfan4life said:

    Nice fucking onside, u top the ball asshole

    dawson

  • C CaineDeSoulis wrote on last edited by

    Offense was AWFUL again and the defense in the first half was Awful and then got better in the 2nd half...

    Playcalling for the first half was abysmal but improved in the second half when hue remembered it is not in fact illegal to pass less than 15 yards at a time.

  • bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by

    This game definitely was not as close as the score indicates. Got their asses handed to them on both sides of the ball

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    at least were not Detroit what a shit way to lose

  • Oh joy, now all of the totally not biased OSU fans that were waiting for a bad rookie game can be the keyboard warriors they always knew they could. Smh

    Gonna be the worst case of bandwagoning on here. Peppers plays well "I liked that pick". Peppers has the obvious rookie, new position growing pains "Fuck Michigan! We could have had Hooker! I'm definitely not being biased!"

    Gonna be a long week of OSU fans circle jerking around here. I guess that's par for the course though. I mean, Hooker got a desperation pick at the end. That basically seals it 3 games into their careers.

    C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by

    @mld-woody said:

    Oh joy, now all of the totally not biased OSU fans that were waiting for a bad rookie game can be the keyboard warriors they always knew they could. Smh

    Gonna be the worst case of bandwagoning on here. Peppers plays well "I liked that pick". Peppers has the obvious rookie, new position growing pains "Fuck Michigan! We could have had Hooker! I'm definitely not being biased!"

    Gonna be a long week of OSU fans circle jerking around here. I guess that's par for the course though. I mean, Hooker got a desperation pick at the end. That basically seals it 3 games into their careers.

    I agree. I still like peopers but if this level of play is being played next year then he's got to go. Fair?

  • Oh joy, now all of the totally not biased OSU fans that were waiting for a bad rookie game can be the keyboard warriors they always knew they could. Smh

    Gonna be the worst case of bandwagoning on here. Peppers plays well "I liked that pick". Peppers has the obvious rookie, new position growing pains "Fuck Michigan! We could have had Hooker! I'm definitely not being biased!"

    Gonna be a long week of OSU fans circle jerking around here. I guess that's par for the course though. I mean, Hooker got a desperation pick at the end. That basically seals it 3 games into their careers.

    B BaconHound wrote on last edited by

    @mld-woody said:

    Oh joy, now all of the totally not biased OSU fans that were waiting for a bad rookie game can be the keyboard warriors they always knew they could. Smh

    Gonna be the worst case of bandwagoning on here. Peppers plays well "I liked that pick". Peppers has the obvious rookie, new position growing pains "Fuck Michigan! We could have had Hooker! I'm definitely not being biased!"

    Gonna be a long week of OSU fans circle jerking around here. I guess that's par for the course though. I mean, Hooker got a desperation pick at the end. That basically seals it 3 games into their careers.

    Peppers has been average or below all season long for his draft position regardless of what college he attended.

    Still waiting on Vince Mayle to be the next Calvin Johnson

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by

    8 drops and 4 OPIs? Damn

  • @mld-woody said:

    Oh joy, now all of the totally not biased OSU fans that were waiting for a bad rookie game can be the keyboard warriors they always knew they could. Smh

    Gonna be the worst case of bandwagoning on here. Peppers plays well "I liked that pick". Peppers has the obvious rookie, new position growing pains "Fuck Michigan! We could have had Hooker! I'm definitely not being biased!"

    Gonna be a long week of OSU fans circle jerking around here. I guess that's par for the course though. I mean, Hooker got a desperation pick at the end. That basically seals it 3 games into their careers.

    I agree. I still like peopers but if this level of play is being played next year then he's got to go. Fair?

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by

    @clevfan4life said:

    I agree. I still like peopers but if this level of play is being played next year then he's got to go. Fair?

    If he's still playing like he is 3 games into his rookie year at a pretty new position? Yeah sure. 

    Though I imagine if we were at that point we'd try him at HB and keep him as a returner

  • @clevfan4life said:

    I agree. I still like peopers but if this level of play is being played next year then he's got to go. Fair?

    If he's still playing like he is 3 games into his rookie year at a pretty new position? Yeah sure. 

    Though I imagine if we were at that point we'd try him at HB and keep him as a returner

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by

    @mld-woody said:

    If he's still playing like he is 3 games into his rookie year at a pretty new position? Yeah sure. 

    Though I imagine if we were at that point we'd try him at HB and keep him as a returner

    What a returner.  He sure knows how to call a fair catch..........