Skip to content

***Official Browns @ Colts Game Day Thread***

The Browns Board
346 45 9.6k
  • stillmotionS stillmotion wrote on last edited by

    To top it all off, hooker got the last pick of the game, reminding us, we should of picked him instead of trading down.

    However at times we did play with a lot of heart. If we had someone who could catch a damn football we'd be in it.

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by MLD Woody

    Oh joy, now all of the totally not biased OSU fans that were waiting for a bad rookie game can be the keyboard warriors they always knew they could. Smh

    Gonna be the worst case of bandwagoning on here. Peppers plays well "I liked that pick". Peppers has the obvious rookie, new position growing pains "Fuck Michigan! We could have had Hooker! I'm definitely not being biased!"

    Gonna be a long week of OSU fans circle jerking around here. I guess that's par for the course though. I mean, Hooker got a desperation pick at the end. That basically seals it 3 games into their careers.

  • Nice fucking onside, u top the ball asshole

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    @clevfan4life said:

    Nice fucking onside, u top the ball asshole

    dawson

  • C CaineDeSoulis wrote on last edited by

    Offense was AWFUL again and the defense in the first half was Awful and then got better in the 2nd half...

    Playcalling for the first half was abysmal but improved in the second half when hue remembered it is not in fact illegal to pass less than 15 yards at a time.

  • bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by

    This game definitely was not as close as the score indicates. Got their asses handed to them on both sides of the ball

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    at least were not Detroit what a shit way to lose

  • Oh joy, now all of the totally not biased OSU fans that were waiting for a bad rookie game can be the keyboard warriors they always knew they could. Smh

    Gonna be the worst case of bandwagoning on here. Peppers plays well "I liked that pick". Peppers has the obvious rookie, new position growing pains "Fuck Michigan! We could have had Hooker! I'm definitely not being biased!"

    Gonna be a long week of OSU fans circle jerking around here. I guess that's par for the course though. I mean, Hooker got a desperation pick at the end. That basically seals it 3 games into their careers.

    C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by

    @mld-woody said:

    Oh joy, now all of the totally not biased OSU fans that were waiting for a bad rookie game can be the keyboard warriors they always knew they could. Smh

    Gonna be the worst case of bandwagoning on here. Peppers plays well "I liked that pick". Peppers has the obvious rookie, new position growing pains "Fuck Michigan! We could have had Hooker! I'm definitely not being biased!"

    Gonna be a long week of OSU fans circle jerking around here. I guess that's par for the course though. I mean, Hooker got a desperation pick at the end. That basically seals it 3 games into their careers.

    I agree. I still like peopers but if this level of play is being played next year then he's got to go. Fair?

  • Oh joy, now all of the totally not biased OSU fans that were waiting for a bad rookie game can be the keyboard warriors they always knew they could. Smh

    Gonna be the worst case of bandwagoning on here. Peppers plays well "I liked that pick". Peppers has the obvious rookie, new position growing pains "Fuck Michigan! We could have had Hooker! I'm definitely not being biased!"

    Gonna be a long week of OSU fans circle jerking around here. I guess that's par for the course though. I mean, Hooker got a desperation pick at the end. That basically seals it 3 games into their careers.

    B BaconHound wrote on last edited by

    @mld-woody said:

    Oh joy, now all of the totally not biased OSU fans that were waiting for a bad rookie game can be the keyboard warriors they always knew they could. Smh

    Gonna be the worst case of bandwagoning on here. Peppers plays well "I liked that pick". Peppers has the obvious rookie, new position growing pains "Fuck Michigan! We could have had Hooker! I'm definitely not being biased!"

    Gonna be a long week of OSU fans circle jerking around here. I guess that's par for the course though. I mean, Hooker got a desperation pick at the end. That basically seals it 3 games into their careers.

    Peppers has been average or below all season long for his draft position regardless of what college he attended.

    Still waiting on Vince Mayle to be the next Calvin Johnson

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by

    8 drops and 4 OPIs? Damn

  • @mld-woody said:

    Oh joy, now all of the totally not biased OSU fans that were waiting for a bad rookie game can be the keyboard warriors they always knew they could. Smh

    Gonna be the worst case of bandwagoning on here. Peppers plays well "I liked that pick". Peppers has the obvious rookie, new position growing pains "Fuck Michigan! We could have had Hooker! I'm definitely not being biased!"

    Gonna be a long week of OSU fans circle jerking around here. I guess that's par for the course though. I mean, Hooker got a desperation pick at the end. That basically seals it 3 games into their careers.

    I agree. I still like peopers but if this level of play is being played next year then he's got to go. Fair?

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by

    @clevfan4life said:

    I agree. I still like peopers but if this level of play is being played next year then he's got to go. Fair?

    If he's still playing like he is 3 games into his rookie year at a pretty new position? Yeah sure. 

    Though I imagine if we were at that point we'd try him at HB and keep him as a returner

  • @clevfan4life said:

    I agree. I still like peopers but if this level of play is being played next year then he's got to go. Fair?

    If he's still playing like he is 3 games into his rookie year at a pretty new position? Yeah sure. 

    Though I imagine if we were at that point we'd try him at HB and keep him as a returner

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by

    @mld-woody said:

    If he's still playing like he is 3 games into his rookie year at a pretty new position? Yeah sure. 

    Though I imagine if we were at that point we'd try him at HB and keep him as a returner

    What a returner.  He sure knows how to call a fair catch..........

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    how many penalty yards did we end up with a 100 ?

  • Oh joy, now all of the totally not biased OSU fans that were waiting for a bad rookie game can be the keyboard warriors they always knew they could. Smh

    Gonna be the worst case of bandwagoning on here. Peppers plays well "I liked that pick". Peppers has the obvious rookie, new position growing pains "Fuck Michigan! We could have had Hooker! I'm definitely not being biased!"

    Gonna be a long week of OSU fans circle jerking around here. I guess that's par for the course though. I mean, Hooker got a desperation pick at the end. That basically seals it 3 games into their careers.

    RichiswhereR Richiswhere wrote on last edited by

    @mld-woody said:

    Oh joy, now all of the totally not biased OSU fans that were waiting for a bad rookie game can be the keyboard warriors they always knew they could. Smh

    Gonna be the worst case of bandwagoning on here. Peppers plays well "I liked that pick". Peppers has the obvious rookie, new position growing pains "Fuck Michigan! We could have had Hooker! I'm definitely not being biased!"

    Gonna be a long week of OSU fans circle jerking around here. I guess that's par for the course though. I mean, Hooker got a desperation pick at the end. That basically seals it 3 games into their careers.

    Bad rookie game? .......  He was pretty fucking bad against the Buckeyes last year. 

  • @mld-woody said:

    If he's still playing like he is 3 games into his rookie year at a pretty new position? Yeah sure. 

    Though I imagine if we were at that point we'd try him at HB and keep him as a returner

    What a returner.  He sure knows how to call a fair catch..........

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    What a returner.  He sure knows how to call a fair catch..........

    I agree. Where does he get off not returning every punt for a touchdown?

  • sydS syd

    how many penalty yards did we end up with a 100 ?

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @syd said:

    how many penalty yards did we end up with a 100 ?

    100+

  • @mld-woody said:

    Oh joy, now all of the totally not biased OSU fans that were waiting for a bad rookie game can be the keyboard warriors they always knew they could. Smh

    Gonna be the worst case of bandwagoning on here. Peppers plays well "I liked that pick". Peppers has the obvious rookie, new position growing pains "Fuck Michigan! We could have had Hooker! I'm definitely not being biased!"

    Gonna be a long week of OSU fans circle jerking around here. I guess that's par for the course though. I mean, Hooker got a desperation pick at the end. That basically seals it 3 games into their careers.

    Bad rookie game? .......  He was pretty fucking bad against the Buckeyes last year. 

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by

    @richiswhere said:

    Bad rookie game? .......  He was pretty fucking bad against the Buckeyes last year. 

    This will be the last troll post I respond to, but that's for proving my point. 

  • Oh joy, now all of the totally not biased OSU fans that were waiting for a bad rookie game can be the keyboard warriors they always knew they could. Smh

    Gonna be the worst case of bandwagoning on here. Peppers plays well "I liked that pick". Peppers has the obvious rookie, new position growing pains "Fuck Michigan! We could have had Hooker! I'm definitely not being biased!"

    Gonna be a long week of OSU fans circle jerking around here. I guess that's par for the course though. I mean, Hooker got a desperation pick at the end. That basically seals it 3 games into their careers.

    stillmotionS stillmotion wrote on last edited by

    @mld-woody said:

    Oh joy, now all of the totally not biased OSU fans that were waiting for a bad rookie game can be the keyboard warriors they always knew they could. Smh

    Gonna be the worst case of bandwagoning on here. Peppers plays well "I liked that pick". Peppers has the obvious rookie, new position growing pains "Fuck Michigan! We could have had Hooker! I'm definitely not being biased!"

    Gonna be a long week of OSU fans circle jerking around here. I guess that's par for the course though. I mean, Hooker got a desperation pick at the end. That basically seals it 3 games into their careers.

    Woody I'm not an OSU fan, I just thought that Hooker was the better prospect and the browns should of took the best prospect available. I like Peppers, and I thought he was a good Prospect and that he'll be good, and I'm rooting for him. 

  • @richiswhere said:

    Bad rookie game? .......  He was pretty fucking bad against the Buckeyes last year. 

    This will be the last troll post I respond to, but that's for proving my point. 

    jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by

    @mld-woody said:

    This will be the last troll post I respond to, but that's for proving my point. 

    Dude, he had a terrible fucking game. I don't care if he played for UM for sister mary's school for the poor, he blew this game.

  • @mld-woody said:

    This will be the last troll post I respond to, but that's for proving my point. 

    Dude, he had a terrible fucking game. I don't care if he played for UM for sister mary's school for the poor, he blew this game.

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by

    @jrb12711 said:

    Dude, he had a terrible fucking game. I don't care if he played for UM for sister mary's school for the poor, he blew this game.

    And I've already said he had a bad game

    I'm addressing the definitely not biased OSU fans ready to cut him and shout "We could have had Hooker!"

  • B BaconHound wrote on last edited by

    Hue still believes we are a play away, gotta get better, saw some good things holy fuck be honest.  If these guys aren’t man enough to know they aren’t getting the job done move on from them.  This isn’t college