Skip to content

***Official Browns @ Colts Game Day Thread***

The Browns Board
346 45 9.6k
  • @mld-woody said:

    Oh joy, now all of the totally not biased OSU fans that were waiting for a bad rookie game can be the keyboard warriors they always knew they could. Smh

    Gonna be the worst case of bandwagoning on here. Peppers plays well "I liked that pick". Peppers has the obvious rookie, new position growing pains "Fuck Michigan! We could have had Hooker! I'm definitely not being biased!"

    Gonna be a long week of OSU fans circle jerking around here. I guess that's par for the course though. I mean, Hooker got a desperation pick at the end. That basically seals it 3 games into their careers.

    I agree. I still like peopers but if this level of play is being played next year then he's got to go. Fair?

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by

    @clevfan4life said:

    I agree. I still like peopers but if this level of play is being played next year then he's got to go. Fair?

    If he's still playing like he is 3 games into his rookie year at a pretty new position? Yeah sure. 

    Though I imagine if we were at that point we'd try him at HB and keep him as a returner

  • @clevfan4life said:

    I agree. I still like peopers but if this level of play is being played next year then he's got to go. Fair?

    If he's still playing like he is 3 games into his rookie year at a pretty new position? Yeah sure. 

    Though I imagine if we were at that point we'd try him at HB and keep him as a returner

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by

    @mld-woody said:

    If he's still playing like he is 3 games into his rookie year at a pretty new position? Yeah sure. 

    Though I imagine if we were at that point we'd try him at HB and keep him as a returner

    What a returner.  He sure knows how to call a fair catch..........

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    how many penalty yards did we end up with a 100 ?

  • Oh joy, now all of the totally not biased OSU fans that were waiting for a bad rookie game can be the keyboard warriors they always knew they could. Smh

    Gonna be the worst case of bandwagoning on here. Peppers plays well "I liked that pick". Peppers has the obvious rookie, new position growing pains "Fuck Michigan! We could have had Hooker! I'm definitely not being biased!"

    Gonna be a long week of OSU fans circle jerking around here. I guess that's par for the course though. I mean, Hooker got a desperation pick at the end. That basically seals it 3 games into their careers.

    RichiswhereR Richiswhere wrote on last edited by

    @mld-woody said:

    Oh joy, now all of the totally not biased OSU fans that were waiting for a bad rookie game can be the keyboard warriors they always knew they could. Smh

    Gonna be the worst case of bandwagoning on here. Peppers plays well "I liked that pick". Peppers has the obvious rookie, new position growing pains "Fuck Michigan! We could have had Hooker! I'm definitely not being biased!"

    Gonna be a long week of OSU fans circle jerking around here. I guess that's par for the course though. I mean, Hooker got a desperation pick at the end. That basically seals it 3 games into their careers.

    Bad rookie game? .......  He was pretty fucking bad against the Buckeyes last year. 

  • @mld-woody said:

    If he's still playing like he is 3 games into his rookie year at a pretty new position? Yeah sure. 

    Though I imagine if we were at that point we'd try him at HB and keep him as a returner

    What a returner.  He sure knows how to call a fair catch..........

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    What a returner.  He sure knows how to call a fair catch..........

    I agree. Where does he get off not returning every punt for a touchdown?

  • sydS syd

    how many penalty yards did we end up with a 100 ?

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @syd said:

    how many penalty yards did we end up with a 100 ?

    100+

  • @mld-woody said:

    Oh joy, now all of the totally not biased OSU fans that were waiting for a bad rookie game can be the keyboard warriors they always knew they could. Smh

    Gonna be the worst case of bandwagoning on here. Peppers plays well "I liked that pick". Peppers has the obvious rookie, new position growing pains "Fuck Michigan! We could have had Hooker! I'm definitely not being biased!"

    Gonna be a long week of OSU fans circle jerking around here. I guess that's par for the course though. I mean, Hooker got a desperation pick at the end. That basically seals it 3 games into their careers.

    Bad rookie game? .......  He was pretty fucking bad against the Buckeyes last year. 

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by

    @richiswhere said:

    Bad rookie game? .......  He was pretty fucking bad against the Buckeyes last year. 

    This will be the last troll post I respond to, but that's for proving my point. 

  • Oh joy, now all of the totally not biased OSU fans that were waiting for a bad rookie game can be the keyboard warriors they always knew they could. Smh

    Gonna be the worst case of bandwagoning on here. Peppers plays well "I liked that pick". Peppers has the obvious rookie, new position growing pains "Fuck Michigan! We could have had Hooker! I'm definitely not being biased!"

    Gonna be a long week of OSU fans circle jerking around here. I guess that's par for the course though. I mean, Hooker got a desperation pick at the end. That basically seals it 3 games into their careers.

    stillmotionS stillmotion wrote on last edited by

    @mld-woody said:

    Oh joy, now all of the totally not biased OSU fans that were waiting for a bad rookie game can be the keyboard warriors they always knew they could. Smh

    Gonna be the worst case of bandwagoning on here. Peppers plays well "I liked that pick". Peppers has the obvious rookie, new position growing pains "Fuck Michigan! We could have had Hooker! I'm definitely not being biased!"

    Gonna be a long week of OSU fans circle jerking around here. I guess that's par for the course though. I mean, Hooker got a desperation pick at the end. That basically seals it 3 games into their careers.

    Woody I'm not an OSU fan, I just thought that Hooker was the better prospect and the browns should of took the best prospect available. I like Peppers, and I thought he was a good Prospect and that he'll be good, and I'm rooting for him. 

  • @richiswhere said:

    Bad rookie game? .......  He was pretty fucking bad against the Buckeyes last year. 

    This will be the last troll post I respond to, but that's for proving my point. 

    jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by

    @mld-woody said:

    This will be the last troll post I respond to, but that's for proving my point. 

    Dude, he had a terrible fucking game. I don't care if he played for UM for sister mary's school for the poor, he blew this game.

  • @mld-woody said:

    This will be the last troll post I respond to, but that's for proving my point. 

    Dude, he had a terrible fucking game. I don't care if he played for UM for sister mary's school for the poor, he blew this game.

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by

    @jrb12711 said:

    Dude, he had a terrible fucking game. I don't care if he played for UM for sister mary's school for the poor, he blew this game.

    And I've already said he had a bad game

    I'm addressing the definitely not biased OSU fans ready to cut him and shout "We could have had Hooker!"

  • B BaconHound wrote on last edited by

    Hue still believes we are a play away, gotta get better, saw some good things holy fuck be honest.  If these guys aren’t man enough to know they aren’t getting the job done move on from them.  This isn’t college 

  • bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by

    With the Ravens, Steelers, and Texans losing the mood would he so much different if we had managed to win.

    What a shame

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    What a returner.  He sure knows how to call a fair catch..........

    I agree. Where does he get off not returning every punt for a touchdown?

    Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by

    @mld-woody said:

    I agree. Where does he get off not returning every punt for a touchdown?

    I would be happy if he just returned A PUNT.

  • @mld-woody said:

    I agree. Where does he get off not returning every punt for a touchdown?

    I would be happy if he just returned A PUNT.

    B BaconHound wrote on last edited by

    @canton-dawg said:

    I would be happy if he just returned A PUNT.

    Am I missing his speed?  He doesn’t look football fast 

  • @syd said:

    how many penalty yards did we end up with a 100 ?

    100+

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    100+

    flipping wonderful

    way to go hue

  • @canton-dawg said:

    I would be happy if he just returned A PUNT.

    Am I missing his speed?  He doesn’t look football fast 

    Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by

    @baconhound said:

    Am I missing his speed?  He doesn’t look football fast 

    I liked the Peppers pick...just not 1st round material.

    I also don’t like Williams playing him 30 yards off the LOS.

  • @canton-dawg said:

    I would be happy if he just returned A PUNT.

    Am I missing his speed?  He doesn’t look football fast 

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by

    @baconhound said:

    Am I missing his speed? 

    Yes

  • @baconhound said:

    Am I missing his speed? 

    Yes

    B BaconHound wrote on last edited by

    @mld-woody said:

    Yes

    Then honestly why can’t he run people down?  Why can’t he play press coverage? This isn’t being sarcastic but I’m seeing guys run past him with no problem.  I completely understand not turning the proper way or getting out of position but he can’t get to guys

  • @mld-woody said:

    Yes

    Then honestly why can’t he run people down?  Why can’t he play press coverage? This isn’t being sarcastic but I’m seeing guys run past him with no problem.  I completely understand not turning the proper way or getting out of position but he can’t get to guys

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by

    @baconhound said:

    Then honestly why can’t he run people down?  Why can’t he play press coverage? This isn’t being sarcastic but I’m seeing guys run past him with no problem.  I completely understand not turning the proper way or getting out of position but he can’t get to guys

    How is he playing press coverage 30 yards off of the LOS?

    And you saw TY run by him, who would run by 99% of the league with a head of steam. 

    Peppers had a bad game. But if you're trying to question his athleticism you're reaching pretty damn hard.

  • Time for another "migraine" Kizer.  Please?

    dawg2fanD dawg2fan wrote on last edited by

    @soju said:

    Time for another "migraine" Kizer.  Please?

    I almost hope Kizer does get another migrane so we can see Hogan come in.  For all of you hoping he will be the savior because of 3 plays.