***Official Browns @ Colts Game Day Thread***
-
-
Oh joy, now all of the totally not biased OSU fans that were waiting for a bad rookie game can be the keyboard warriors they always knew they could. Smh
Gonna be the worst case of bandwagoning on here. Peppers plays well "I liked that pick". Peppers has the obvious rookie, new position growing pains "Fuck Michigan! We could have had Hooker! I'm definitely not being biased!"
Gonna be a long week of OSU fans circle jerking around here. I guess that's par for the course though. I mean, Hooker got a desperation pick at the end. That basically seals it 3 games into their careers.
Bad rookie game? ....... He was pretty fucking bad against the Buckeyes last year.
Bad rookie game? ....... He was pretty fucking bad against the Buckeyes last year.
This will be the last troll post I respond to, but that's for proving my point.
-
Oh joy, now all of the totally not biased OSU fans that were waiting for a bad rookie game can be the keyboard warriors they always knew they could. Smh
Gonna be the worst case of bandwagoning on here. Peppers plays well "I liked that pick". Peppers has the obvious rookie, new position growing pains "Fuck Michigan! We could have had Hooker! I'm definitely not being biased!"
Gonna be a long week of OSU fans circle jerking around here. I guess that's par for the course though. I mean, Hooker got a desperation pick at the end. That basically seals it 3 games into their careers.
Oh joy, now all of the totally not biased OSU fans that were waiting for a bad rookie game can be the keyboard warriors they always knew they could. Smh
Gonna be the worst case of bandwagoning on here. Peppers plays well "I liked that pick". Peppers has the obvious rookie, new position growing pains "Fuck Michigan! We could have had Hooker! I'm definitely not being biased!"
Gonna be a long week of OSU fans circle jerking around here. I guess that's par for the course though. I mean, Hooker got a desperation pick at the end. That basically seals it 3 games into their careers.
Woody I'm not an OSU fan, I just thought that Hooker was the better prospect and the browns should of took the best prospect available. I like Peppers, and I thought he was a good Prospect and that he'll be good, and I'm rooting for him.
-
Bad rookie game? ....... He was pretty fucking bad against the Buckeyes last year.
This will be the last troll post I respond to, but that's for proving my point.
This will be the last troll post I respond to, but that's for proving my point.
Dude, he had a terrible fucking game. I don't care if he played for UM for sister mary's school for the poor, he blew this game.
-
This will be the last troll post I respond to, but that's for proving my point.
Dude, he had a terrible fucking game. I don't care if he played for UM for sister mary's school for the poor, he blew this game.
-
Hue still believes we are a play away, gotta get better, saw some good things holy fuck be honest. If these guys aren’t man enough to know they aren’t getting the job done move on from them. This isn’t college
-
With the Ravens, Steelers, and Texans losing the mood would he so much different if we had managed to win.
What a shame
-
What a returner. He sure knows how to call a fair catch..........
I agree. Where does he get off not returning every punt for a touchdown?
I agree. Where does he get off not returning every punt for a touchdown?
I would be happy if he just returned A PUNT.
-
I agree. Where does he get off not returning every punt for a touchdown?
I would be happy if he just returned A PUNT.
I would be happy if he just returned A PUNT.
Am I missing his speed? He doesn’t look football fast
-
-
I would be happy if he just returned A PUNT.
Am I missing his speed? He doesn’t look football fast
Am I missing his speed? He doesn’t look football fast
I liked the Peppers pick...just not 1st round material.
I also don’t like Williams playing him 30 yards off the LOS.
-
I would be happy if he just returned A PUNT.
Am I missing his speed? He doesn’t look football fast
Am I missing his speed?
Yes
-
Am I missing his speed?
Yes
Yes
Then honestly why can’t he run people down? Why can’t he play press coverage? This isn’t being sarcastic but I’m seeing guys run past him with no problem. I completely understand not turning the proper way or getting out of position but he can’t get to guys
-
Yes
Then honestly why can’t he run people down? Why can’t he play press coverage? This isn’t being sarcastic but I’m seeing guys run past him with no problem. I completely understand not turning the proper way or getting out of position but he can’t get to guys
Then honestly why can’t he run people down? Why can’t he play press coverage? This isn’t being sarcastic but I’m seeing guys run past him with no problem. I completely understand not turning the proper way or getting out of position but he can’t get to guys
How is he playing press coverage 30 yards off of the LOS?
And you saw TY run by him, who would run by 99% of the league with a head of steam.
Peppers had a bad game. But if you're trying to question his athleticism you're reaching pretty damn hard.
-
-
Now that the Jets and Bears won, are the Browns back to being the worst team in the NFL?
-
Now that the Jets and Bears won, are the Browns back to being the worst team in the NFL?
Now that the Jets and Bears won, are the Browns back to being the worst team in the NFL?
That’s a negative way of looking at things.
Lets just say, if they keep playing this way we’ll be first...to pick again in the NFL draft.
-
Then honestly why can’t he run people down? Why can’t he play press coverage? This isn’t being sarcastic but I’m seeing guys run past him with no problem. I completely understand not turning the proper way or getting out of position but he can’t get to guys
How is he playing press coverage 30 yards off of the LOS?
And you saw TY run by him, who would run by 99% of the league with a head of steam.
Peppers had a bad game. But if you're trying to question his athleticism you're reaching pretty damn hard.
How is he playing press coverage 30 yards off of the LOS?
And you saw TY run by him, who would run by 99% of the league with a head of steam.
Peppers had a bad game. But if you're trying to question his athleticism you're reaching pretty damn hard.
No the question is why doesn’t Williams put him in press coverage if he can hang with guys.
I was hoping he’d be like Percy Hardin was to start his career a RB that could return the ball. As of now he is a possible safety playing corner.
-
-
Now that the Jets and Bears won, are the Browns back to being the worst team in the NFL?
That’s a negative way of looking at things.
Lets just say, if they keep playing this way we’ll be first...to pick again in the NFL draft.
That’s a negative way of looking at things.
Lets just say, if they keep playing this way we’ll be first...to pick again in the NFL draft.
And probably a new coach
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login