Skip to content

***Official Browns @ Colts Game Day Thread***

The Browns Board
346 45 9.6k
  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    What a returner.  He sure knows how to call a fair catch..........

    I agree. Where does he get off not returning every punt for a touchdown?

    Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by

    @mld-woody said:

    I agree. Where does he get off not returning every punt for a touchdown?

    I would be happy if he just returned A PUNT.

  • @mld-woody said:

    I agree. Where does he get off not returning every punt for a touchdown?

    I would be happy if he just returned A PUNT.

    B BaconHound wrote on last edited by

    @canton-dawg said:

    I would be happy if he just returned A PUNT.

    Am I missing his speed?  He doesn’t look football fast 

  • @syd said:

    how many penalty yards did we end up with a 100 ?

    100+

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    100+

    flipping wonderful

    way to go hue

  • @canton-dawg said:

    I would be happy if he just returned A PUNT.

    Am I missing his speed?  He doesn’t look football fast 

    Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by

    @baconhound said:

    Am I missing his speed?  He doesn’t look football fast 

    I liked the Peppers pick...just not 1st round material.

    I also don’t like Williams playing him 30 yards off the LOS.

  • @canton-dawg said:

    I would be happy if he just returned A PUNT.

    Am I missing his speed?  He doesn’t look football fast 

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by

    @baconhound said:

    Am I missing his speed? 

    Yes

  • @baconhound said:

    Am I missing his speed? 

    Yes

    B BaconHound wrote on last edited by

    @mld-woody said:

    Yes

    Then honestly why can’t he run people down?  Why can’t he play press coverage? This isn’t being sarcastic but I’m seeing guys run past him with no problem.  I completely understand not turning the proper way or getting out of position but he can’t get to guys

  • @mld-woody said:

    Yes

    Then honestly why can’t he run people down?  Why can’t he play press coverage? This isn’t being sarcastic but I’m seeing guys run past him with no problem.  I completely understand not turning the proper way or getting out of position but he can’t get to guys

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by

    @baconhound said:

    Then honestly why can’t he run people down?  Why can’t he play press coverage? This isn’t being sarcastic but I’m seeing guys run past him with no problem.  I completely understand not turning the proper way or getting out of position but he can’t get to guys

    How is he playing press coverage 30 yards off of the LOS?

    And you saw TY run by him, who would run by 99% of the league with a head of steam. 

    Peppers had a bad game. But if you're trying to question his athleticism you're reaching pretty damn hard.

  • Time for another "migraine" Kizer.  Please?

    dawg2fanD dawg2fan wrote on last edited by

    @soju said:

    Time for another "migraine" Kizer.  Please?

    I almost hope Kizer does get another migrane so we can see Hogan come in.  For all of you hoping he will be the savior because of 3 plays.

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by

    Now that the Jets and Bears won, are the Browns back to being the worst team in the NFL?

  • Now that the Jets and Bears won, are the Browns back to being the worst team in the NFL?

    Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by

    @browns149 said:

    Now that the Jets and Bears won, are the Browns back to being the worst team in the NFL?

    That’s a negative way of looking at things.

    Lets just say, if they keep playing this way we’ll be first...to pick again in the NFL draft.

  • @baconhound said:

    Then honestly why can’t he run people down?  Why can’t he play press coverage? This isn’t being sarcastic but I’m seeing guys run past him with no problem.  I completely understand not turning the proper way or getting out of position but he can’t get to guys

    How is he playing press coverage 30 yards off of the LOS?

    And you saw TY run by him, who would run by 99% of the league with a head of steam. 

    Peppers had a bad game. But if you're trying to question his athleticism you're reaching pretty damn hard.

    B BaconHound wrote on last edited by

    @mld-woody said:

    How is he playing press coverage 30 yards off of the LOS?

    And you saw TY run by him, who would run by 99% of the league with a head of steam. 

    Peppers had a bad game. But if you're trying to question his athleticism you're reaching pretty damn hard.

    No the question is why doesn’t Williams put him in press coverage if he can hang with guys.

    I was hoping he’d be like Percy Hardin was to start his career a RB that could return the ball.  As of now he is a possible safety playing corner.

  • Like watching a pee wee game on a Saturday morning. 

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    @d-bone said:

    Like watching a pee wee game on a Saturday morning. 

    Grow them big in SoCal, do you?

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    I've about had it with teh NFL.

    Bye... do your duty and tune out...

  • @browns149 said:

    Now that the Jets and Bears won, are the Browns back to being the worst team in the NFL?

    That’s a negative way of looking at things.

    Lets just say, if they keep playing this way we’ll be first...to pick again in the NFL draft.

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by

    @canton-dawg said:

    That’s a negative way of looking at things.

    Lets just say, if they keep playing this way we’ll be first...to pick again in the NFL draft.

    And probably a new coach

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    fuck it.... ain't readin' ten pages of the sky has fallen...

    It was bad. Both sides of the ball... I was disappointed as well... especially in the Defensive Game Plan. The Offense did not shine early, but it was the D that let this one get out of hand.

    Offensively.... it's a rookie QB. What did y'all expect?

    Just be glad you did not pony up to fly to London...

    Only 14 weeks to go...

    Go Browns!

  • S SD_Tom wrote on last edited by

    Michigan players are typically DOG SHIT compared to the Buckeyes in the NFL. 

    There are so many good to great players in the league from Ohio state on so many different teams it's absurd.  

    Of course  we have none of them. 

  • Michigan players are typically DOG SHIT compared to the Buckeyes in the NFL. 

    There are so many good to great players in the league from Ohio state on so many different teams it's absurd.  

    Of course  we have none of them. 

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @sd_tom said:

    Michigan players are typically DOG SHIT compared to the Buckeyes in the NFL. 

    There are so many good to great players in the league from Ohio state on so many different teams it's absurd.  

    Of course  we have none of them. 

    It is baffling why it seems the Browns go out of their way to not draft Ohio State players.

    That being said, I don't give two shits where a player played college ball. Just play well and give effort when you are wearing the orange and brown.

  • Michigan players are typically DOG SHIT compared to the Buckeyes in the NFL. 

    There are so many good to great players in the league from Ohio state on so many different teams it's absurd.  

    Of course  we have none of them. 

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by

    @sd_tom said:

    Michigan players are typically DOG SHIT compared to the Buckeyes in the NFL. 

    There are so many good to great players in the league from Ohio state on so many different teams it's absurd.  

    Of course  we have none of them. 

    You almost got me here.

    Move along little troll

  • @mld-woody said:

    How is he playing press coverage 30 yards off of the LOS?

    And you saw TY run by him, who would run by 99% of the league with a head of steam. 

    Peppers had a bad game. But if you're trying to question his athleticism you're reaching pretty damn hard.

    No the question is why doesn’t Williams put him in press coverage if he can hang with guys.

    I was hoping he’d be like Percy Hardin was to start his career a RB that could return the ball.  As of now he is a possible safety playing corner.

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by

    @baconhound said:

    No the question is why doesn’t Williams put him in press coverage if he can hang with guys.

    I was hoping he’d be like Percy Hardin was to start his career a RB that could return the ball.  As of now he is a possible safety playing corner.

    You want Williams to play all 11 guys with 3 yards of the LOS? Do you want me to explain why that is a bad idea? 

    I'm sorry you were hoping the DB we drafted was going to play HB...

  • S SD_Tom wrote on last edited by

    It's mind boggling. Just the last few years alone. Browns had a chance to get: Bosa, Zeke, Thomas, Apple, Decker, Lattimore, Conley, Elflien, Shazier, Roby, Hyde, Hooker, McMillan.

    Shit, Noah Brown would be better than pretty much every single WR on our team, right now.

  • @baconhound said:

    No the question is why doesn’t Williams put him in press coverage if he can hang with guys.

    I was hoping he’d be like Percy Hardin was to start his career a RB that could return the ball.  As of now he is a possible safety playing corner.

    You want Williams to play all 11 guys with 3 yards of the LOS? Do you want me to explain why that is a bad idea? 

    I'm sorry you were hoping the DB we drafted was going to play HB...

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    @mld-woody said:

    I'm sorry you were hoping the DB we drafted was going to play HB...

    Still could happen... 😉