***Official Browns @ Colts Game Day Thread***
-
I agree. Where does he get off not returning every punt for a touchdown?
I would be happy if he just returned A PUNT.
I would be happy if he just returned A PUNT.
Am I missing his speed? He doesn’t look football fast
-
-
I would be happy if he just returned A PUNT.
Am I missing his speed? He doesn’t look football fast
Am I missing his speed? He doesn’t look football fast
I liked the Peppers pick...just not 1st round material.
I also don’t like Williams playing him 30 yards off the LOS.
-
I would be happy if he just returned A PUNT.
Am I missing his speed? He doesn’t look football fast
Am I missing his speed?
Yes
-
Am I missing his speed?
Yes
Yes
Then honestly why can’t he run people down? Why can’t he play press coverage? This isn’t being sarcastic but I’m seeing guys run past him with no problem. I completely understand not turning the proper way or getting out of position but he can’t get to guys
-
Yes
Then honestly why can’t he run people down? Why can’t he play press coverage? This isn’t being sarcastic but I’m seeing guys run past him with no problem. I completely understand not turning the proper way or getting out of position but he can’t get to guys
Then honestly why can’t he run people down? Why can’t he play press coverage? This isn’t being sarcastic but I’m seeing guys run past him with no problem. I completely understand not turning the proper way or getting out of position but he can’t get to guys
How is he playing press coverage 30 yards off of the LOS?
And you saw TY run by him, who would run by 99% of the league with a head of steam.
Peppers had a bad game. But if you're trying to question his athleticism you're reaching pretty damn hard.
-
-
Now that the Jets and Bears won, are the Browns back to being the worst team in the NFL?
-
Now that the Jets and Bears won, are the Browns back to being the worst team in the NFL?
Now that the Jets and Bears won, are the Browns back to being the worst team in the NFL?
That’s a negative way of looking at things.
Lets just say, if they keep playing this way we’ll be first...to pick again in the NFL draft.
-
Then honestly why can’t he run people down? Why can’t he play press coverage? This isn’t being sarcastic but I’m seeing guys run past him with no problem. I completely understand not turning the proper way or getting out of position but he can’t get to guys
How is he playing press coverage 30 yards off of the LOS?
And you saw TY run by him, who would run by 99% of the league with a head of steam.
Peppers had a bad game. But if you're trying to question his athleticism you're reaching pretty damn hard.
How is he playing press coverage 30 yards off of the LOS?
And you saw TY run by him, who would run by 99% of the league with a head of steam.
Peppers had a bad game. But if you're trying to question his athleticism you're reaching pretty damn hard.
No the question is why doesn’t Williams put him in press coverage if he can hang with guys.
I was hoping he’d be like Percy Hardin was to start his career a RB that could return the ball. As of now he is a possible safety playing corner.
-
-
Now that the Jets and Bears won, are the Browns back to being the worst team in the NFL?
That’s a negative way of looking at things.
Lets just say, if they keep playing this way we’ll be first...to pick again in the NFL draft.
That’s a negative way of looking at things.
Lets just say, if they keep playing this way we’ll be first...to pick again in the NFL draft.
And probably a new coach
-
fuck it.... ain't readin' ten pages of the sky has fallen...
It was bad. Both sides of the ball... I was disappointed as well... especially in the Defensive Game Plan. The Offense did not shine early, but it was the D that let this one get out of hand.
Offensively.... it's a rookie QB. What did y'all expect?
Just be glad you did not pony up to fly to London...
Only 14 weeks to go...
Go Browns!
-
-
Michigan players are typically DOG SHIT compared to the Buckeyes in the NFL.
There are so many good to great players in the league from Ohio state on so many different teams it's absurd.
Of course we have none of them.
Michigan players are typically DOG SHIT compared to the Buckeyes in the NFL.
There are so many good to great players in the league from Ohio state on so many different teams it's absurd.
Of course we have none of them.
It is baffling why it seems the Browns go out of their way to not draft Ohio State players.
That being said, I don't give two shits where a player played college ball. Just play well and give effort when you are wearing the orange and brown.
-
Michigan players are typically DOG SHIT compared to the Buckeyes in the NFL.
There are so many good to great players in the league from Ohio state on so many different teams it's absurd.
Of course we have none of them.
-
How is he playing press coverage 30 yards off of the LOS?
And you saw TY run by him, who would run by 99% of the league with a head of steam.
Peppers had a bad game. But if you're trying to question his athleticism you're reaching pretty damn hard.
No the question is why doesn’t Williams put him in press coverage if he can hang with guys.
I was hoping he’d be like Percy Hardin was to start his career a RB that could return the ball. As of now he is a possible safety playing corner.
No the question is why doesn’t Williams put him in press coverage if he can hang with guys.
I was hoping he’d be like Percy Hardin was to start his career a RB that could return the ball. As of now he is a possible safety playing corner.
You want Williams to play all 11 guys with 3 yards of the LOS? Do you want me to explain why that is a bad idea?
I'm sorry you were hoping the DB we drafted was going to play HB...
-
It's mind boggling. Just the last few years alone. Browns had a chance to get: Bosa, Zeke, Thomas, Apple, Decker, Lattimore, Conley, Elflien, Shazier, Roby, Hyde, Hooker, McMillan.
Shit, Noah Brown would be better than pretty much every single WR on our team, right now.
-
No the question is why doesn’t Williams put him in press coverage if he can hang with guys.
I was hoping he’d be like Percy Hardin was to start his career a RB that could return the ball. As of now he is a possible safety playing corner.
You want Williams to play all 11 guys with 3 yards of the LOS? Do you want me to explain why that is a bad idea?
I'm sorry you were hoping the DB we drafted was going to play HB...
I'm sorry you were hoping the DB we drafted was going to play HB...
Still could happen...

-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login