The Good, the Bad, the Ugly, the Stupid and the Fucked Up
-
Ragdoll is a cat that is named that because they are much like a Ragdoll in that you can hold them any old position and they don't complain. And they follow you around the house like a loyal dog. Her sister before she died would come running when she heard me wad up notebook paper in a ball to throw for her. She would actually run after it, bat it around, pick it up in her mouth and return to me and drop it for me to throw for her again. Very unusual cats.
Check their DNA.....they may actually be dogs...or a hybrid??
Check their DNA.....they may actually be dogs...or a hybrid??
LOL! They actually came from a cross between a Birman from Burma and a long haired white domestic cat from California. You know like the Dude man, very laid back cats.

Ragdolls abide man!
-
I ask my wife why she doesn't follow me around the house at my beck and call the way the cat does. Icy stares.

The cat...follow you? What the hell kind of a cat do you own? No cat I have ever heard of would do that.
This is what cats think:

The cat...follow you? What the hell kind of a cat do you own? No cat I have ever heard of would do that.
This is what cats think:

You must not have been around cats very much Gip... read on.... Edit: virtually all our cats knew\know what "It's time for bed means"- and follow you upstairs. Meow.
Ragdoll is a cat that is named that because they are much like a Ragdoll in that you can hold them any old position and they don't complain. And they follow you around the house like a loyal dog. Her sister before she died would come running when she heard me wad up notebook paper in a ball to throw for her. She would actually run after it, bat it around, pick it up in her mouth and return to me and drop it for me to throw for her again. Very unusual cats.
Yeah- we thought about getting a Ragdoll (if Gip doesn't know- they can be very big cats- like 25+ pounds) and what you're describing isn't at all unusual. My one cat Boynton thought he was a little me, would eat stuff you'd never think a cat would try like olives, popcorn, and potato chips- loved Dad's roquefort cheese. And you CAN train a cat- if you're patient enough. Boynton could do give me your paw, lay down, roll over, play dead. I thought next cat Little was unique as a kitty dog, would follow us around the house, and was a live Teddy Bear, you could hug him just like one. I was wrong about that though. Our current critter Norman (he's a beautiful though a slightly mutt Himalayan) that we rescued has the same traits. Talk about a lap cat- that's what he's doing now as I'm typing.

-
NFL Stats after 3 games..The sky is not falling
..All DL-man in tackles, T.Coley has 10 rank #15. Shelton has 8 rank #21..Naz & Ogbah has 7 sharing #31 ranking..Ogunjobi has 6 rank #40..Browns are 13th in Passing & 14th against the pass..Browns rank 24th in Rushing & 19th against the Run..
-
The cat...follow you? What the hell kind of a cat do you own? No cat I have ever heard of would do that.
This is what cats think:

You must not have been around cats very much Gip... read on.... Edit: virtually all our cats knew\know what "It's time for bed means"- and follow you upstairs. Meow.
Ragdoll is a cat that is named that because they are much like a Ragdoll in that you can hold them any old position and they don't complain. And they follow you around the house like a loyal dog. Her sister before she died would come running when she heard me wad up notebook paper in a ball to throw for her. She would actually run after it, bat it around, pick it up in her mouth and return to me and drop it for me to throw for her again. Very unusual cats.
Yeah- we thought about getting a Ragdoll (if Gip doesn't know- they can be very big cats- like 25+ pounds) and what you're describing isn't at all unusual. My one cat Boynton thought he was a little me, would eat stuff you'd never think a cat would try like olives, popcorn, and potato chips- loved Dad's roquefort cheese. And you CAN train a cat- if you're patient enough. Boynton could do give me your paw, lay down, roll over, play dead. I thought next cat Little was unique as a kitty dog, would follow us around the house, and was a live Teddy Bear, you could hug him just like one. I was wrong about that though. Our current critter Norman (he's a beautiful though a slightly mutt Himalayan) that we rescued has the same traits. Talk about a lap cat- that's what he's doing now as I'm typing.

You must not have been around cats very much Gip... read on....
Yeah- we thought about getting a Ragdoll (if Gip doesn't know- they can be very big cats- like 25+ pounds) and what you're describing isn't at all unusual. My one cat Boynton thought he was a little me, would eat stuff you'd never think a cat would try like olives, popcorn, and potato chips- loved Dad's roquefort cheese. And you CAN train a cat- if you're patient enough. Boynton could do give me your paw, lay down, roll over, play dead. I thought next cat Little was unique as a kitty dog, would follow us around the house, and was a live Teddy Bear, you could hug him just like one. I was wrong about that though. Our current critter Norman (he's a beautiful though a slightly mutt Himalayan) that we rescued has the same traits. Talk about a lap cat- that's what he's doing now as I'm typing.

Nice picture. Hoorta has a boner. LMAO.
-
-
-
Cats are for pussies. (sorry, it had to be said)
Sorry- if I had $5 for every time a dog has chased me on my bike rides- I'd be able to by a Lance Armstrong special with the money. There's been a few times I wish I had my .357 handy. As the wife says- I've been bitten more times than anyone she knows by friends ill mannered dogs.
My dislike of dogs started at an early age when I walked into one of my lifelong friend's house for the first time (we've known one another since kindergarten). What I didn't know is his sister had a rescue springer spaniel that didn't like strangers. Dog latched onto my arm and wouldn't let go. Dave's Dad literally had to pry the dog off my arm. Wonder why me and dogs don't get along? The number of people who have no clue- or are too lazy to properly train their dogs is legion. I do like pooches if they're friendly- or properly trained. My pal up in Alaska had a black lab that was obedient to an amazing degree.
PS- I really, really have a strong dislike for scooping up dog shit in my yard. But whatever floats your boat- I'm not about to get into a dog vs. cat arguement.
-
Cats are for pussies. (sorry, it had to be said)
Sorry- if I had $5 for every time a dog has chased me on my bike rides- I'd be able to by a Lance Armstrong special with the money. There's been a few times I wish I had my .357 handy. As the wife says- I've been bitten more times than anyone she knows by friends ill mannered dogs.
My dislike of dogs started at an early age when I walked into one of my lifelong friend's house for the first time (we've known one another since kindergarten). What I didn't know is his sister had a rescue springer spaniel that didn't like strangers. Dog latched onto my arm and wouldn't let go. Dave's Dad literally had to pry the dog off my arm. Wonder why me and dogs don't get along? The number of people who have no clue- or are too lazy to properly train their dogs is legion. I do like pooches if they're friendly- or properly trained. My pal up in Alaska had a black lab that was obedient to an amazing degree.
PS- I really, really have a strong dislike for scooping up dog shit in my yard. But whatever floats your boat- I'm not about to get into a dog vs. cat arguement.
Sorry- if I had $5 for every time a dog has chased me on my bike rides- I'd be able to by a Lance Armstrong special with the money. There's been a few times I wish I had my .357 handy. As the wife says- I've been bitten more times than anyone she knows by friends ill mannered dogs.
My dislike of dogs started at an early age when I walked into one of my lifelong friend's house for the first time (we've known one another since kindergarten). What I didn't know is his sister had a rescue springer spaniel that didn't like strangers. Dog latched onto my arm and wouldn't let go. Dave's Dad literally had to pry the dog off my arm. Wonder why me and dogs don't get along? The number of people who have no clue- or are too lazy to properly train their dogs is legion. I do like pooches if they're friendly- or properly trained. My pal up in Alaska had a black lab that was obedient to an amazing degree.
PS- I really, really have a strong dislike for scooping up dog shit in my yard. But whatever floats your boat- I'm not about to get into a dog vs. cat arguement.
I hear ya!
i had to walk past a house with two german shepherds that would RUN to the chain link fence (thank GOD for that fence) barking like they wanted to kill me. I HATED going to that corner store for that reason. I was never bitten but I certainly understand the traumatizing that can occur from that.
Of course, my daughter's cat would rather scratch at ya than ever let you pet (touch) it.
I love dogs. My little Dachshund Heidi was great. I still miss her. My current dog Oscar, the Boston Terrier is also great....except he loves everyone TOO much.

Raquel Welch with her cat on her lap on the Tonight Show, "Would you like to pet my pussy?", Johnny, "Sure, move the cat."
-
You must not have been around cats very much Gip... read on....
Yeah- we thought about getting a Ragdoll (if Gip doesn't know- they can be very big cats- like 25+ pounds) and what you're describing isn't at all unusual. My one cat Boynton thought he was a little me, would eat stuff you'd never think a cat would try like olives, popcorn, and potato chips- loved Dad's roquefort cheese. And you CAN train a cat- if you're patient enough. Boynton could do give me your paw, lay down, roll over, play dead. I thought next cat Little was unique as a kitty dog, would follow us around the house, and was a live Teddy Bear, you could hug him just like one. I was wrong about that though. Our current critter Norman (he's a beautiful though a slightly mutt Himalayan) that we rescued has the same traits. Talk about a lap cat- that's what he's doing now as I'm typing.

Nice picture. Hoorta has a boner. LMAO.
-
Cats are for pussies. (sorry, it had to be said)
Sorry- if I had $5 for every time a dog has chased me on my bike rides- I'd be able to by a Lance Armstrong special with the money. There's been a few times I wish I had my .357 handy. As the wife says- I've been bitten more times than anyone she knows by friends ill mannered dogs.
My dislike of dogs started at an early age when I walked into one of my lifelong friend's house for the first time (we've known one another since kindergarten). What I didn't know is his sister had a rescue springer spaniel that didn't like strangers. Dog latched onto my arm and wouldn't let go. Dave's Dad literally had to pry the dog off my arm. Wonder why me and dogs don't get along? The number of people who have no clue- or are too lazy to properly train their dogs is legion. I do like pooches if they're friendly- or properly trained. My pal up in Alaska had a black lab that was obedient to an amazing degree.
PS- I really, really have a strong dislike for scooping up dog shit in my yard. But whatever floats your boat- I'm not about to get into a dog vs. cat arguement.
Sorry- if I had $5 for every time a dog has chased me on my bike rides- I'd be able to by a Lance Armstrong special with the money. There's been a few times I wish I had my .357 handy. As the wife says- I've been bitten more times than anyone she knows by friends ill mannered dogs.
My dislike of dogs started at an early age when I walked into one of my lifelong friend's house for the first time (we've known one another since kindergarten). What I didn't know is his sister had a rescue springer spaniel that didn't like strangers. Dog latched onto my arm and wouldn't let go. Dave's Dad literally had to pry the dog off my arm. Wonder why me and dogs don't get along? The number of people who have no clue- or are too lazy to properly train their dogs is legion. I do like pooches if they're friendly- or properly trained. My pal up in Alaska had a black lab that was obedient to an amazing degree.
PS- I really, really have a strong dislike for scooping up dog shit in my yard. But whatever floats your boat- I'm not about to get into a dog vs. cat arguement.
Dogs can sense fear and loathing. If you dont like them...they won't like you...and they will react to it negatively.
-
Sorry- if I had $5 for every time a dog has chased me on my bike rides- I'd be able to by a Lance Armstrong special with the money. There's been a few times I wish I had my .357 handy. As the wife says- I've been bitten more times than anyone she knows by friends ill mannered dogs.
My dislike of dogs started at an early age when I walked into one of my lifelong friend's house for the first time (we've known one another since kindergarten). What I didn't know is his sister had a rescue springer spaniel that didn't like strangers. Dog latched onto my arm and wouldn't let go. Dave's Dad literally had to pry the dog off my arm. Wonder why me and dogs don't get along? The number of people who have no clue- or are too lazy to properly train their dogs is legion. I do like pooches if they're friendly- or properly trained. My pal up in Alaska had a black lab that was obedient to an amazing degree.
PS- I really, really have a strong dislike for scooping up dog shit in my yard. But whatever floats your boat- I'm not about to get into a dog vs. cat arguement.
Dogs can sense fear and loathing. If you dont like them...they won't like you...and they will react to it negatively.
Dogs can sense fear and loathing. If you dont like them...they won't like you...and they will react to it negatively.
Cats can sense disdainful people and will treat you with disdain. They treat really wonderful people like kings.

-
And you specifically went looking for that?

I think Ghoolie has a man crush on me. Actually, Norm had his foot on my pants and created a crease. Never noticed that before.
Cats can sense disdainful people and will treat you with disdain. They treat really wonderful people like kings.

There are a few "aloof" cats. But in general, you give them love, they give it right back. Norman is a virtual love sponge. He can be so friendly at times, he's almost obnoxious. It's 10AM- you haven't petted me yet today. Could be thanks for saving me, this is a cool place to live.
A PS for Gip. Used to cut my 90 year old neighbor's grass. The next door' s dog Sophie (a mutt Jack Russell) hated lawn mowers, and by extension- hated me. She did actually bite me once when I wasn't looking. I could reach over the fence, and pick her up by her teeth with my work gloves on. I could see what was going through her feeble mind. "If I was a Rottweiler, I'd KILL you."

-
I don't choose, I like cats and dogs. At least real dogs, I have no interest in a toy dog.
Though my husky doesn't bark at everything or anything (just talks a lot and howls once in awhile) and has a completely different personality than most dogs. Gets along great with my cats

-
And you specifically went looking for that?

I think Ghoolie has a man crush on me. Actually, Norm had his foot on my pants and created a crease. Never noticed that before.
Cats can sense disdainful people and will treat you with disdain. They treat really wonderful people like kings.

There are a few "aloof" cats. But in general, you give them love, they give it right back. Norman is a virtual love sponge. He can be so friendly at times, he's almost obnoxious. It's 10AM- you haven't petted me yet today. Could be thanks for saving me, this is a cool place to live.
A PS for Gip. Used to cut my 90 year old neighbor's grass. The next door' s dog Sophie (a mutt Jack Russell) hated lawn mowers, and by extension- hated me. She did actually bite me once when I wasn't looking. I could reach over the fence, and pick her up by her teeth with my work gloves on. I could see what was going through her feeble mind. "If I was a Rottweiler, I'd KILL you."

I think Ghoolie has a man crush on me. Actually, Norm had his foot on my pants and created a crease. Never noticed that before.
There are a few "aloof" cats. But in general, you give them love, they give it right back. Norman is a virtual love sponge. He can be so friendly at times, he's almost obnoxious. It's 10AM- you haven't petted me yet today. Could be thanks for saving me, this is a cool place to live.
A PS for Gip. Used to cut my 90 year old neighbor's grass. The next door' s dog Sophie (a mutt Jack Russell) hated lawn mowers, and by extension- hated me. She did actually bite me once when I wasn't looking. I could reach over the fence, and pick her up by her teeth with my work gloves on. I could see what was going through her feeble mind. "If I was a Rottweiler, I'd KILL you."

I don't recall ever having been bitten. I don't know Hoorta, maybe these dogs that bite you can sense that you are actually a Demon:
-
Anybody else see a young Randall Cunningham in Kizer? Big arm, nimble feet, heavy ball, and in his first couple of years couldn't hit the side of a barn.
Anybody else see a young Randall Cunningham in Kizer? Big arm, nimble feet, heavy ball, and in his first couple of years couldn't hit the side of a barn.
After thinking about this.....I see more of a Derek Anderson......
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

