Skip to content

Saquon Barkley

The Browns Board
53 17 1.4k
  • @tour2ma said:

    lol... Dayes? Well then... who the fuck is Mayes?

    Willie Mayes Dayes Hayes?

    gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #36

    @the-gipper said:

    Willie Mayes Dayes Hayes?

    It's official.."Woody Hayes Dayes" the boy would have rumbled in Woody's Days..Go Bucks!!Β Β 

  • Mayes has to be having blitz p/u issues in practice. That is the only reason I can see us continuing to use Crow exclusively in run/pass situations. Mayes has better vision and hands.

    Duke's use has improved... seeing far more business as a receiver. So that tells me that our Offensive staff does not have their heads up their butts.

    On the Draft... Yes, BPA, but among the positions of need. And with QB still TBD every other position has to take a backseat as of now. Are WR and RB in the mix? Sure, but so are FS, CB, LB and Edge with DT close behind. Depth of the class at any of these positions is also a factor and also TBD.

    Bottom line: It's still way too early to be prescriptive about use of our Day One and Day Two picks at the position level let alone the particular player level.

    On drafting RBs... Vision, vision, vision. I was thinking about this last nite and while you can find that quality in a power run Offense, it is simply not as assured as programs that feature the ZBS. Give me a guy that sees ZBS creases and has one-cut, plant a foot and go talent, and I guarantee you he can adapt to the power game. Vice versa carries no guarantees... something BAMA backs have shown us in recent years.

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #37

    @tour2ma said:

    On drafting RBs... Vision, vision, vision. I was thinking about this last nite and while you can find that quality in a power run Offense, it is simply not as assured as programs that feature the ZBS. Give me a guy that sees ZBS creases and has one-cut, plant a foot and go talent, and I guarantee you he can adapt to the power game. Vice versa carries no guarantees... something BAMA backs have shown us in recent years.

    Except Derrick Henry.πŸ˜†

  • stillmotionS stillmotion wrote on last edited by
    #38

    I'd rather get D'Arnold and a stud back in the second round.

  • @tour2ma said:

    On drafting RBs... Vision, vision, vision. I was thinking about this last nite and while you can find that quality in a power run Offense, it is simply not as assured as programs that feature the ZBS. Give me a guy that sees ZBS creases and has one-cut, plant a foot and go talent, and I guarantee you he can adapt to the power game. Vice versa carries no guarantees... something BAMA backs have shown us in recent years.

    Except Derrick Henry.πŸ˜†

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #39

    @texasag1969 said:

    Except Derrick Henry.πŸ˜†

    How did you know that comment was for you? πŸ˜‰

  • @wargograw said:

    Not sure how I feel about Ridley as an NFL guy. He’s just so skinny.Β 

    So your ruling out Kirk and Ridley now? How about St. Brown. He's 6'5" 204 lbs. Pretty skinny too.

    W wargograw wrote on last edited by
    #40

    @texasag1969 said:

    So your ruling out Kirk and Ridley now? How about St. Brown. He's 6'5" 204 lbs. Pretty skinny too.

    Kirk has great size. He just happens to be average.Β 

  • D domcucch1994 wrote on last edited by
    #41

    If I am Sashi, I am picking:

    Round 1a. Saqoun Barkley

    Round 1b. Best available WR

    Round 2a. Best available CB

    Round 2b. Best available FS

    Round 2c. Best available DT

    we can find some later round gems with LBers, edge rushers, TEs. but I believe the guys we got now, Schobert, Orchard, Garrett, are solid

    Sheldon would benefit from having another stud DT next to him.

    We need to fix our run game. I believe we can find some good Olineman in FA next year or in the draft. I wouldn't be opposed to using Pick 1b as Joe Thomas's replacement or a G/C

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Except Derrick Henry.πŸ˜†

    How did you know that comment was for you? πŸ˜‰

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #42

    @tour2ma said:

    How did you know that comment was for you? πŸ˜‰

    Because fish prefer some forms of bait above others.πŸ˜†

  • @tour2ma said:

    How did you know that comment was for you? πŸ˜‰

    Because fish prefer some forms of bait above others.πŸ˜†

    D domcucch1994 wrote on last edited by
    #43

    @texasag1969 said:

    Because fish prefer some forms of bait above others.πŸ˜†

    You mean like master bait?

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by TexasAg1969
    #44

    LOL!πŸ˜†

    I've been a master debater for some time now.πŸ˜›

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #45

    dom...

    I honestly have no clue how you can be that prescriptive at this point in the seasons.

  • dom...

    I honestly have no clue how you can be that prescriptive at this point in the seasons.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #46

    @tour2ma said:

    dom...

    I honestly have no clue how you can be that prescriptive at this point in the seasons.

    Because he needs Cialis to masterdebate with you? Β And you can only get it with a prescription?

  • D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
    #47

    Well, it only took 3 games before a "next year's draft" thread............ maybe someday we can get to week 10 or 11? One can only dream.Β 

  • @tour2ma said:

    dom...

    I honestly have no clue how you can be that prescriptive at this point in the seasons.

    Because he needs Cialis to masterdebate with you? Β And you can only get it with a prescription?

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #48

    @the-gipper said:

    Because he needs Cialis to masterdebate with you? Β And you can only get it with a prescription?

    Jesus, Gip... just took you off "Ignore" thinking you did not belong with the "other one."

    Are you intent on proving me wrong to have done so?

  • @the-gipper said:

    Because he needs Cialis to masterdebate with you? Β And you can only get it with a prescription?

    Jesus, Gip... just took you off "Ignore" thinking you did not belong with the "other one."

    Are you intent on proving me wrong to have done so?

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #49

    @tour2ma said:

    Jesus, Gip... just took you off "Ignore" thinking you did not belong with the "other one."

    Are you intent on proving me wrong to have done so?

    Did you put your sense of humor on ignore as well?

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #50

    When some people do crass, it's funny.

    You are not one of those people.

  • When some people do crass, it's funny.

    You are not one of those people.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #51

    @tour2ma said:

    When some people do crass, it's funny.

    You are not one of those people.

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #52

    See... that was not crass at all and was funnier... but then everything is relative.

  • See... that was not crass at all and was funnier... but then everything is relative.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #53

    @tour2ma said:

    See... that was not crass at all and was funnier... but then everything is relative.