Skip to content

Kizer or Hogan

The Browns Board
73 25 2.5k
  • No, this is a poll where you get to show your love for Hogan and try to justify by getting others to vote for him too 

    Kizer is the QB.Dont switch.

    I didn't see an option for Trent Richardson either...

  • "We'll dance with the ones that brung us."-DKRoyal

  • This really is about who 'The Fans' want to see as QB.

    You have your opinion and I respect that. But it is just your opinion.

    We may not know how high Kizer's ceiling is but then again, we don't really know how high Hogan's goes either. 

    Hogan is just as big as Kizer, just as fast- actually, Hogan is faster. He jumps higher, has a longer broad jump and dusted Kizer in the 3 cone drill- in fact he ran it just as fast as the 'golden boy' Carson Wentz, an actual first round QB.

    I know it's hard for you to swallow but Hogan is the best Quarterback we have. He throws better. He manages the huddle better. He's better under center. He's more accurate... I could go on but- eh, who cares about the facts, this is QB Cleveland Brother!

    @poeticg said:

    I know it's hard for you to swallow but Hogan is the best Quarterback we have. He throws better. He manages the huddle better. He's better under center. He's more accurate... I could go on but- eh, who cares about the facts, this is QB Cleveland Brother!

    Know your own Fairy Tales Poe..Hogan was cut in KC to get to PS..Hogan never passed waivers..My granddaughters love this movie.I love the Title.

  • PoG I have a "pole" for you:

    Hogan's loads:

    A) Delicious

    B ) Scrumptious 

  • Just took the poll and saw the results...

    Words of wisdom, Po... "Be careful what you ask (for)."

  • Right....dont see any of the 3 as good enough to win with....all have their short comings.....

    But...based purely upon their stats as players for the Browns..... Kessler would be the logical choice....

    Comparing his rookie numbers to Kizers rookie numbers, Kessler performed much better......and, while we lambasted him for his dink & dunk avoidance of the long ball....he still maintained a higher avg yds per pass than Kizer.....i attribute this to his MUCH better completion percentage, which was 15% higher than Kizers.....

    So....while Kizer throws more downfield.....he completes so few that Kessler actually has higher avgs.....

    Hogan?.....appears to move the ball better than both Kizer or Kessler.....but we really haven't seen enough to know.....but, at least in preseason, he was WAY better than the others......

    If Kizer digresses more (which he has each game).....Id consider benching him and playing one of the others.....probably Hogan

  • Kizer is only doing what Kessler would not do, which is follow the dictates to throw long coming from Hue. If The Kaiser goes off "plan" he will also get benched. Hue is a hard headed OC.

  • The Chiefs had Alex Smith, Nick Foles, Tyler Bray, Aaron Murray and Kevin Hogan. Imagine how much time they actually got to evaluate him with five QBs on the roster.

    Now, If Kizer struggles early - Please put Hogan in with enough time on the clock that we can still win the game because we have a chance to salvage the season with a victory.  

  • Hogan with Manziel as back up.  Trent as RB with Gordon WR.  

  • Manziel? Richardson? What the literal Shmuck are you talking about? 

    The Browns MUST win this game at all costs today. The loser of this game is done for the year. So forgive me for wanting to see the QB that gives us the best chance to win. 

    I'm not willing to take L's for the fun of it.

  • Manziel? Richardson? What the literal Shmuck are you talking about? 

    The Browns MUST win this game at all costs today. The loser of this game is done for the year. So forgive me for wanting to see the QB that gives us the best chance to win. 

    I'm not willing to take L's for the fun of it.

    @poeticg said:

    The Browns MUST win this game at all costs today. The loser of this game is done for the year. 

    You tell'em Poe'dawg!! Quit eating them Pound-Cakes.& .Lets see some of that Pan'Cakin Eat'n Mofo's upfront

  • I've seen enough of Kizer. 

    Bring out that Franchise QB that is backing up this bum.

  • PoG was right about Derek Carr

  • PoG was right about Derek Carr

    @bbedward said:

    PoG was right about Derek Carr

    He predicted a 13-3 Browns team this year.

    I want everyone to think about that for a moment or 500.

  • I predicted a 13-3 under an assumed notion that we would play the best QB and actually try to win games. 

    Under Hogan this team is 4-0. 

  • I predicted a 13-3 under an assumed notion that we would play the best QB and actually try to win games. 

    Under Hogan this team is 4-0. 

    @poeticg said:

    I predicted a 13-3 under an assumed notion that we would play the best QB and actually try to win games. 

    Under Hogan this team is 4-0. 

    Oh god Shmuck off

  • You Shmuck off. Why are you here?

  • I predicted a 13-3 under an assumed notion that we would play the best QB and actually try to win games. 

    Under Hogan this team is 4-0. 

    @poeticg said:

    I predicted a 13-3 under an assumed notion that we would play the best QB and actually try to win games. 

    Under Hogan this team is 4-0. 

    Nice try Spin Dr. 

  • okay

  • PoG, I see under interests you like to write poems.

    Can you write a nice poem about Hogan? I think this board would enjoy it.