Kizer or Hogan
-
I know this is hard for you to swallow...but...Keizer is our QB. He is the one with the unknown ceiling. He has shown signs of progressing and it's only been 3 games. Only if DeShone quits throwing the ball long will Hue bench him.
As far as the OC. I voted no. Because Hue wants to run HIS offense and call the plays. This is not abnormal for HC's from the offensive side of the ball. Do I agree with his play calling all the time? Hell no. Especially down inside the 5 yard line. But you're never going to agree with every play ANY play caller calls. His clock management is suspect also (especially last year's Cincy game just before the half). But he's what we've got...and we've had worse (unless you talk to the Ghoul).
- jbluhm86, love your sig!

I know this is hard for you to swallow...but...Keizer is our QB. He is the one with the unknown ceiling. He has shown signs of progressing and it's only been 3 games. Only if DeShone quits throwing the ball long will Hue bench him.
As far as the OC. I voted no. Because Hue wants to run HIS offense and call the plays. This is not abnormal for HC's from the offensive side of the ball. Do I agree with his play calling all the time? Hell no. Especially down inside the 5 yard line. But you're never going to agree with every play ANY play caller calls. His clock management is suspect also (especially last year's Cincy game just before the half). But he's what we've got...and we've had worse (unless you talk to the Ghoul).
- jbluhm86, love your sig!

face it...this team probably has the worse reciever corp in the history of the nfl..the ol with the moola spent stinks to high heaven...Shmucking crowell is not a very good rb...i see him as maybe, maybe 1 jump up from good ol trent richardson, which means crowell stinks...the db's suck. the overall lb core is modest at best...the dl is ok...special teams...have not heard a peep from them except for holding calls on kickoff returns and punt returns...coachie coach looks lost on the sidelines as every other coach we have had...keizer, who knows...all i know is that goff and wentz are waaaaaaay ahead of keizer at this point. we could have had either one...so our Shmucking mgmt team also sucks...as far as chachi and lamebrain go, they can take their Shmucking algorythms and shove them up their arses.....
-
I predicted a 13-3 under an assumed notion that we would play the best QB and actually try to win games.
Under Hogan this team is 4-0.
-
Hogan was not playing against second teamers. The Bengals wanted that shutout. The wanted it badly and who saved the day?
Hogan was not playing against second teamers. The Bengals wanted that shutout. The wanted it badly and who saved the day?
Your poem about Hogan should be about how he saved the day against the mighty Bengals of Cincinnati.
I came up with a Hogan poem PoG. I'm not very good at poetry, but I hope you like it anyways. I worked on it for a while.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Kevin Hogan gives me a massive erection
What says you, Hue?
-
Kizer is a 3 year project. So unless we want to play him and potentially suck for 3 years, we should see what hogan has.
-
Manziel? Richardson? What the literal Shmuck are you talking about?
The Browns MUST win this game at all costs today. The loser of this game is done for the year. So forgive me for wanting to see the QB that gives us the best chance to win.
I'm not willing to take L's for the fun of it.
Manziel? Richardson? What the literal Shmuck are you talking about?
The Browns MUST win this game at all costs today. The loser of this game is done for the year. So forgive me for wanting to see the QB that gives us the best chance to win.
I'm not willing to take L's for the fun of it.
We just did- it was NOT fun. I'm taking odds on the Browns having the #1 overall again. I saw horrendous play, in all phases of the game. I really think winless at the bye- Hue is done. Suckin' for Sam.
-
-
We were once a great team,
but we don't win anymore,
summer was a dream,
we are no wins in four.
They cut our best players,
say they were long in the tooth,
it's a scapegoat, naysayers-
so they can blame it on youth.
Hue say's "We need to play better"
but the dude's just a douche,
Kevin Hogan's the answer,
quit hiding the truth.
Hue Jackson's a jackass,
jacking off in the booth,
if he keeps playing Kizer-
and suppressing the Truth.
-
"Get all our skill players involved".
LOL! We have skill players?

-
I think that Peppers could contribute more on the Offensive side of the ball than what he is giving to Special Teams.
He clearly fair caught one I thought should have been allowed to go into the endzone. He's done average on kick returns and been just okay on Punt Returns.
I think that Duke Johnson is a playmaker.
QB is a skill position and I believe Hogan is a playmaker.
I think that all of our WRs have a shot at being good if they are given the opportunity. They are not getting a chance that chance with Kizer. A Quarterback needs to be like a point guard on the basketball court. They dish the rock and make assists happen. You would guys agree that some Point Guards are better at getting the ball out to the playmakers better than others? Why is football so different.
-
PoG, I see under interests you like to write poems.
Can you write a nice poem about Hogan? I think this board would enjoy it.
PoG, I see under interests you like to write poems. Can you write a nice poem about Hogan? I think this board would enjoy it.
An ode to Hoge?
-
-
The only time that he's been allowed on the field... and every single time he's been given the opportunity all he does is win. That's all Hogan has ever done is win. I get that you wouldn't get that, after all - what do we know about winning, we're Browns Fans?
We play for high draft picks in Cleveland.
-
The only time that he's been allowed on the field... and every single time he's been given the opportunity all he does is win. That's all Hogan has ever done is win. I get that you wouldn't get that, after all - what do we know about winning, we're Browns Fans?
We play for high draft picks in Cleveland.
-
At this point, I'm all for Hogan coming in and starting the next four games or so. Let Kizer catch his breath and learn some things from the time he's had so far.
I wouldn't be shocked if Hogan played better than Kizer. He has more NFL experience than Kizer does, and had more college experience too.
Doesn't change that I don't see Hogan being much more than Kessler 2.0.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
