Skip to content

How many more times are we starting the 4-fit at QB?

The Browns Board
59 22 2.0k
  • Funny with all that is happening bad with the Browns, we are 1 1/2 point favorites in Vegas over the Jets. I'm thinking they have an inside on Shelton, Collins and Garrett coming back to play.

    Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by Canton Mike
    #15

    @texasag1969 said:

    Funny with all that is happening bad with the Browns, we are 1 1/2 point favorites in Vegas over the Jets. I'm thinking they have an inside on Shelton, Collins and Garrett coming back to play.

    Time to drug test the Bookies again!

    Mike

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Funny with all that is happening bad with the Browns, we are 1 1/2 point favorites in Vegas over the Jets. I'm thinking they have an inside on Shelton, Collins and Garrett coming back to play.

    Time to drug test the Bookies again!

    Mike

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @canton-mike said:

    Time to drug test the Bookies again!

    Mike

    Yeah, I was looking for the deed to my house and cut-rate flights to Vegas. 😆

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #17

    Hogan

    That's the answer. Always. Apparently

  • @tour2ma said:

    How many times? Maximum of 12...

    Et tu, Flugel?

    You''re a lot more patient than I am coming off 1-15 football.  In fact, this franchise is only 4-37 in its last 41 games.

    I think it's about time to make winning a little more urgent around here than sentencing us to the growing pains of a guy that may only be the next Brandon Weeden. 

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @flugel said:

    You''re a lot more patient than I am

    If that;'s the case... Lord, help you.

    Patience isn't a factor... Believe me...

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #19

    Well Tom.. I was distraught when we drafted Kizer because I thought he was pure Sheet when we drafted him.. For all the reasons you mentioned . this kid blows. To me its obvious Hogan is the better QB right now. Kizer can't even do what real QB's do and lead theyre WR's.. Ive seen hogan do this numerous times already.. I think Hue keeps starting Kizer because I actually feel there is dissention between the FO and the coaching staff.

  • W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #20

    As I said before at least two more games until we throw in the Hat and go with another untested guy. Thanks to Sushi who pissed away any other quarterback with any NFL experience we're kind of screwed.

    WSS

  • W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #21

    It would also help if all the injured players were able to take the field and if fist boy Isaiah Crowell would quit sucking.

    WSS

  • Well Tom.. I was distraught when we drafted Kizer because I thought he was pure Sheet when we drafted him.. For all the reasons you mentioned . this kid blows. To me its obvious Hogan is the better QB right now. Kizer can't even do what real QB's do and lead theyre WR's.. Ive seen hogan do this numerous times already.. I think Hue keeps starting Kizer because I actually feel there is dissention between the FO and the coaching staff.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @nickers said:

    Well Tom.. I was distraught when we drafted Kizer because I thought he was pure Sheet when we drafted him.. For all the reasons you mentioned . this kid blows. To me its obvious Hogan is the better QB right now. Kizer can't even do what real QB's do and lead theyre WR's.. Ive seen hogan do this numerous times already.. I think Hue keeps starting Kizer because I actually feel there is dissention between the FO and the coaching staff.

    Like Hue thinks Kizer is going to get it- eventually? He must be damn sure he's not going to get fired even if we go 2-14 with Deshone? He might have unlimited patience bringing up his baby, but the fans won't. Not if with a limited sample size Hogan passes the eye test better to our unskilled eyes.

    Yup Nickers, I thought Kizer didn't have NFL level skills @ Notre Dame either, and he's done nothing so far to make me change my mind. Question is, how many more stinko performances will it take out of his pet project to change Hue' s?

    They lose to the Jets, it's going to get ugly.

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #23

    All hail the return of the Curmudgeon!

  • All hail the return of the Curmudgeon!

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @tour2ma said:

    All hail the return of the Curmudgeon!

    Me & Mud, just keeping it real around here.....    I could argue the Browns performance against the Bengals Sunday belongs in the 10 worst ever category.  An all phases of the game stink job.  🙂 

    You should see the local sports section. Recipe to get healthy? Play the Browns.   

  • @nickers said:

    Well Tom.. I was distraught when we drafted Kizer because I thought he was pure Sheet when we drafted him.. For all the reasons you mentioned . this kid blows. To me its obvious Hogan is the better QB right now. Kizer can't even do what real QB's do and lead theyre WR's.. Ive seen hogan do this numerous times already.. I think Hue keeps starting Kizer because I actually feel there is dissention between the FO and the coaching staff.

    Like Hue thinks Kizer is going to get it- eventually? He must be damn sure he's not going to get fired even if we go 2-14 with Deshone? He might have unlimited patience bringing up his baby, but the fans won't. Not if with a limited sample size Hogan passes the eye test better to our unskilled eyes.

    Yup Nickers, I thought Kizer didn't have NFL level skills @ Notre Dame either, and he's done nothing so far to make me change my mind. Question is, how many more stinko performances will it take out of his pet project to change Hue' s?

    They lose to the Jets, it's going to get ugly.

    Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #25

    @hoorta said:

    Like Hue thinks Kizer is going to get it- eventually? He must be damn sure he's not going to get fired even if we go 2-14 with Deshone? He might have unlimited patience bringing up his baby, but the fans won't. Not if with a limited sample size Hogan passes the eye test better to our unskilled eyes.

    Yup Nickers, I thought Kizer didn't have NFL level skills @ Notre Dame either, and he's done nothing so far to make me change my mind. Question is, how many more stinko performances will it take out of his pet project to change Hue' s?

    They lose to the Jets, it's going to get ugly.

    The fans don’t matter. You don’t matter. I don’t matter. 

    Literally zero people could go to the game for the next 12 weeks and it would still be a net profit for Haslam this year.

    So using the argument “oh the fans are gonna revolt” is pretty useless. The Browns are going to start the guy they drafted in the second round because they think he could become the answer someday. That’s what’s happening. No amount of bitching is going to change that. 

  • policemanP policeman wrote on last edited by
    #26

    Hello. All you bastards who post here should get on your knees and suck  Ghoolies balls. He owns this board with his knowledge of football. Thanks.

  • Hello. All you bastards who post here should get on your knees and suck  Ghoolies balls. He owns this board with his knowledge of football. Thanks.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #27

    @policeman said:

    Hello. All you bastards who post here should get on your knees and suck  Ghoolies balls. He owns this board with his knowledge of football. Thanks.

    I assume that you are going to be the first in the Conga line.

  • W wargograw wrote on last edited by
    #28

    TCPO, can we get an actual report of what you're seeing Kizer do out there? I'm interested. 

  • Hello. All you bastards who post here should get on your knees and suck  Ghoolies balls. He owns this board with his knowledge of football. Thanks.

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #29

    @policeman said:

    Hello. All you bastards who post here should get on your knees and suck  Ghoolies balls. He owns this board with his knowledge of football. Thanks.

    A ghoolie by any other name is still a ghoolie. Nice try.

  • @policeman said:

    Hello. All you bastards who post here should get on your knees and suck  Ghoolies balls. He owns this board with his knowledge of football. Thanks.

    A ghoolie by any other name is still a ghoolie. Nice try.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #30

    @texasag1969 said:

    A ghoolie by any other name is still a ghoolie. Nice try.

    I'm starting to think Boo Fagley is him too...

  • @texasag1969 said:

    A ghoolie by any other name is still a ghoolie. Nice try.

    I'm starting to think Boo Fagley is him too...

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #31

    @dutch-oven said:

    I'm starting to think Boo Fagley is him too...

    Absotively.

  • @ghoolie said:

    Ghoolie said................ Offense wins, Offense makes the D

    Flugel said.................."WIlliams will have the D whipped up into a frenzy"

    I DID say he will improve our defense.    He's taking over a 1-15 team so I'm comfortable all our coherent adults got the time frame.  Most of them even understand the topic.

    If it wasn't for Gregg Williams - Drew Brees wouldn't have his only SB ring.  Williams was the DC when Tennessee made their only Superbowl. He's had a bunch of defenses that ranked in the top 5 so his credentials speak for themselves.  All you got to do is put the bottle down for a second to research.

    I'm very flattered how much you want to try to remember what I've said when you're all liquored up in here.  Me thinks your steady refrain from cut and paste of what I said and how said it - says all that it has to.  Unfortunately for you, you can't even remember what you've said or posted half the time. 

    Let's give this discussion back to the adults.  Thanks for trying...

    GhoolieG Ghoolie wrote on last edited by
    #32

    @flugel said:

    I DID say he will improve our defense.    He's taking over a 1-15 team so I'm comfortable all our coherent adults got the time frame.  Most of them even understand the topic.

    If it wasn't for Gregg Williams - Drew Brees wouldn't have his only SB ring.  Williams was the DC when Tennessee made their only Superbowl. He's had a bunch of defenses that ranked in the top 5 so his credentials speak for themselves.  All you got to do is put the bottle down for a second to research.

    I'm very flattered how much you want to try to remember what I've said when you're all liquored up in here.  Me thinks your steady refrain from cut and paste of what I said and how said it - says all that it has to.  Unfortunately for you, you can't even remember what you've said or posted half the time. 

    Let's give this discussion back to the adults.  Thanks for trying...

    Snappy comeback. WOW............. you really know football. Greg Williams ia a coffee fetcher,  just like the caulk sucker Romeo Crennell who you GUARANTEED EVERYONE ON TBB that he was the secret behind Bill Belichik's Defense....................... and you assured us that Phil Sewage was the real genius behind Ozzie Newsom.

    A$$hole worship. And now? Here you are sucking coffee fetcher penises again. Greg WIlliams is Romeo Crennell. He didn't do jack fauking Sheet in New Orleans. He did what he was told. This fauhking defense is no better than the 2016 version, in fact, it is worse.

    You are so full of garbage the  world's landfills have no more room. 

    As far as my quoting you, I quote a lot of dumb fauhks. This is how people here come to acknowledge people like you...........dumb fauhks. Your words, dude. YOu can't defend them, so you attack the guy quoting you. Stand by your words, pimpledick. I bitchslapped you over Sewage and Romeo, and I bitchslapped you on this piece of human waste Greg Williams.

  • GhoolieG Ghoolie wrote on last edited by
    #33

    @boo-fagley said:

    Never met him.

    My ISP address is in Kansas. Ask Hoorta, he should be able to verify and is a straight shooter

    Everyone who understands football, to these cunhts, is Ghoolie. Boo, seriously, this is the biggest bunch of dumb a$$es you will ever find. Everything so far that I said in the preseason that would happen, pretty much has. Mark them.........

    I said Coleman was a waste,  he would never last, too brittle, drops, not physical...............

    Called Garrett weak, brittle....................this guy is a bigger bust than Phipps

    Said the 2017 O would be as bad or worse

    Said the 2017 D would be as bad or worse

    Said the OL investment would yield not one single improvement

    Said WIlliams was Sheet, that all he would do is raise a frenzy of more pentalies, and make schidt QBs look great

    Called this team at 2 - 14 +/- 1 win

    So, who has called it more accurately? Who? I am the fauhking king. All bow, like it or not, you're all my sluts.

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #34

    were not nobodies sluts..King Homo..You were to be out of here also when Mik left..Who's frog did you kiss? again/again/again