So What Do You Think Is On Jimmy Haslam’s Mind These Days?
-
Could he be thinking of cleaning house yet again?...and by cleaning house, I mean firing the FO as well?
Or could he just be waiting for season’s end and telling Hue, to hire an OC or he can find another job elsewhere?
Or even possibly, should we go with hand blowers or paper towel dispensers in our new truck stops?
-
Can't speak directly for Haslam of course, don't know much at all about the man.
I would be thinking all of the above. But thinking is thinking. Strongly considering is something else. Honestly, every option looks bad at this point. I would want to interfere and insist that players who can't be bothered to go 100% be benched to give those who are hungry play time, or some other upset response that feels good but probably wouldn't help. Or try to give some kind of inspirational speech about who's in and who's out. But then I'd also think that I hired people to run things for a reason and that I made a commitment to give their vision a chance. I'd probably just end up saying #@$% it and do whatever I usually do to blow off steam and relax.
-
He’s not blowing this FO up and nor should he.
The coaching is another story.
-
ill tell you whats on my mind Shmuck marcus peters cb of the chiefs Shmucking pos was the only one to sit today I mean wtf after what happened last night,it did my heart good to see him get burned for a td my only hope is that he gets hurt badly like career ending hurt,,,,,Shmuck HIM
-
He’s not blowing this FO up and nor should he.
The coaching is another story.
He’s not blowing this FO up and nor should he.
The coaching is another story.
The FO which has brought us below mediocre talent....should be out if the conversation?
Why?
-
He’s not blowing this FO up and nor should he.
The coaching is another story.
The FO which has brought us below mediocre talent....should be out if the conversation?
Why?
The FO which has brought us below mediocre talent....should be out if the conversation?
Why?
It’s had one proper draft to date, if Jimmy (or fans) are judging this draft already then I don’t see how anything will ever change here.
-
He’s not blowing this FO up and nor should he.
The coaching is another story.
He’s not blowing this FO up and nor should he.
The coaching is another story.
Please elaborate, you don't think h FO is heavily involved in the Sheet pile on th field??
-
The FO which has brought us below mediocre talent....should be out if the conversation?
Why?
It’s had one proper draft to date, if Jimmy (or fans) are judging this draft already then I don’t see how anything will ever change here.
It’s had one proper draft to date, if Jimmy (or fans) are judging this draft already then I don’t see how anything will ever change here.
We dont know yet about this draft. Other decisions from last year and this year are def on the table for me
-
Trading down and taking nassib and ogbah last year stick out in my mind. If that was hirtons call fine, but im highly incredulous about that
-
ill tell you whats on my mind Shmuck marcus peters cb of the chiefs Shmucking pos was the only one to sit today I mean wtf after what happened last night,it did my heart good to see him get burned for a td my only hope is that he gets hurt badly like career ending hurt,,,,,Shmuck HIM
Shmucking pos was the only one to sit today I mean wtf after what happened last night
Fun fact: NFL players were not present on the field for the anthem until 2009.
There is NO history of players doing anything during the anthem until then -- because they were in the locker room.
8 years isn't a history worth getting in a twist about.
"The players were moved to the field during the national anthem because it was seen as a marketing strategy to make the athletes look more patriotic"
-
Hopefully "my best move is to stay the course."
-
I hope Hue is realizing that starting Kizer is NOT WORKING. The defense seems to be frustrated now, the receivers seem to be frustrated. Even a rookie qb should know better than to cannonball the football to a back or wr on a five yard pass. I honestly believe that the Browns would have won the Pittspuke game if Hogan had started.
I gave it four games to know where we're at...and we are in deep crap. The defense is getting frustrated, Kizer is not wiser, seems that the simple fundaments for him break down the instant he has to survey the field.I haven't even watched the cincy game yet - we went camping. But I heard enough on the radio coming home, to wonder why the (&)(*& he doesn't get throwing the ball away, looking off receivers, and how hard is it to throw the ball away and not get an intentional grounding penality. Did I hear that right? that is what was called?
Every defense knows Hue will protect Kizer with the running game. So, he keeps running on first and/or second down, and they keep stomping the running game into the dirt. Seems like the Browns defense changed coverages to screw with cincy - except the Browns secondary confused themselves. Would have been better off keeping Haden to play vs A.J. Green.
Kizer won't start getting it, if he ever does, by playing more now. Start Hogan next week. Name him the starter now. and, tell Hue to get an offensive coordinator. His play calling isn't fooling very many defensive players. Looks to me like the offense is flat outdemoralizing the defense, and the entire Browns fans collective watching the games.
Personally, I would tell the players to win a game before trying to protest during the National Anthem, or better yet, do your protests BEFORE or not at all.. But Hue is too nice, too much a players coach.
-
Shmucking pos was the only one to sit today I mean wtf after what happened last night
Fun fact: NFL players were not present on the field for the anthem until 2009.
There is NO history of players doing anything during the anthem until then -- because they were in the locker room.
8 years isn't a history worth getting in a twist about.
"The players were moved to the field during the national anthem because it was seen as a marketing strategy to make the athletes look more patriotic"
8 years isn't a history worth getting in a twist about.
Speaking of twist(ed)... HTF does last nite get worked into this?
-
Cornbread, grits, beans
-
8 years isn't a history worth getting in a twist about.
Speaking of twist(ed)... HTF does last nite get worked into this?
-
Jimmah is thinking: What is the next new flavor of slurpee that I should be selling at my truck stops. Perhaps not Orange and (seal brown) Caramel.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login