Skip to content

Who ya want for round 1, Stankees or Twinkees?

The Tribe Board
13 9 722
  • flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by
    #1

    The harder they come, the harder they fall! 

      GO TRIBE!

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #2

    I want the Yankees to lose under any circumstances to anybody....so, I guess, Twins.

    What a great player Aaron Judge is.  Too bad he had to become a Yankee.

  • flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by
    #3

    You see him? That's Lurch!

  • I want the Yankees to lose under any circumstances to anybody....so, I guess, Twins.

    What a great player Aaron Judge is.  Too bad he had to become a Yankee.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #4

    @the-gipper said:

    I want the Yankees to lose under any circumstances to anybody....so, I guess, Twins.

    What a great player Aaron Judge is.  Too bad he had to become a Yankee.

    I actually like the kid, seems like a grounded, good guy. I agree, too bad he's a Yankee. He'd look great in an Indians uniform out in right field.

    So I'm confused... Apparently Trevor Bauer is starting Game 1, when Kluber would be fully rested and ready to go. Why?

    And I'm rooting for the Twins because Shmuck the Yankees.

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #5

    Why is Shmuck capitalized? 😆

  • I want the Yankees to lose under any circumstances to anybody....so, I guess, Twins.

    What a great player Aaron Judge is.  Too bad he had to become a Yankee.

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by TexasAg1969
    #6

    @the-gipper said:

    I want the Yankees to lose under any circumstances to anybody....so, I guess, Twins.

    What a great player Aaron Judge is.  Too bad he had to become a Yankee.

    Looks like you saw that clinching 2 run homer coming. A rocket! Bullpen with 13 SO in that game is gonna be tough to beat.

  • @the-gipper said:

    I want the Yankees to lose under any circumstances to anybody....so, I guess, Twins.

    What a great player Aaron Judge is.  Too bad he had to become a Yankee.

    I actually like the kid, seems like a grounded, good guy. I agree, too bad he's a Yankee. He'd look great in an Indians uniform out in right field.

    So I'm confused... Apparently Trevor Bauer is starting Game 1, when Kluber would be fully rested and ready to go. Why?

    And I'm rooting for the Twins because Shmuck the Yankees.

    flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by flyingfooldoug
    #7

    @dutch-oven said:

    I actually like the kid, seems like a grounded, good guy. I agree, too bad he's a Yankee. He'd look great in an Indians uniform out in right field.

    So I'm confused... Apparently Trevor Bauer is starting Game 1, when Kluber would be fully rested and ready to go. Why?

    And I'm rooting for the Twins because Shmuck the Yankees.

    Kluber pitched Saturday and they want him to go on full 5 day rest. Bauer been as tough as anybody this season and Franco never had the luxury of a full pitching staff last year.  You'd think it should be Kluber...but I trust Franco.

  • hx214H hx214 wrote on last edited by hx214
    #8

    Just more meat for the grinder. Doesn't matter who it is. Load em' up and Jose' will turn the crank! 

    If Bauer wins game one. Series is over.

  • D domcucch1994 wrote on last edited by
    #9

    Im hoping my 'Stankees' come to Cleveland ready to play, but if the tribe beats them, then I am pulling for them to win it all..
     

  • Just more meat for the grinder. Doesn't matter who it is. Load em' up and Jose' will turn the crank! 

    If Bauer wins game one. Series is over.

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @hx214 said:

    Just more meat for the grinder. Doesn't matter who it is. Load em' up and Jose' will turn the crank! 

    If Bauer wins game one. Series is over.

    You never know in MLB (see 54 Indians among many others ) but Kluber as your #2 and #5 starter is nice insurance. 

  • @hx214 said:

    Just more meat for the grinder. Doesn't matter who it is. Load em' up and Jose' will turn the crank! 

    If Bauer wins game one. Series is over.

    You never know in MLB (see 54 Indians among many others ) but Kluber as your #2 and #5 starter is nice insurance. 

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @mjp28 said:

    You never know in MLB (see 54 Indians among many others ) but Kluber as your #2 and #5 starter is nice insurance. 

    Yeah, I didn't do the math correctly (with off days) so Kluber CAN start twice, so all's good. 😆

  • @the-gipper said:

    I want the Yankees to lose under any circumstances to anybody....so, I guess, Twins.

    What a great player Aaron Judge is.  Too bad he had to become a Yankee.

    Looks like you saw that clinching 2 run homer coming. A rocket! Bullpen with 13 SO in that game is gonna be tough to beat.

    W wargograw wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @texasag1969 said:

    Looks like you saw that clinching 2 run homer coming. A rocket! Bullpen with 13 SO in that game is gonna be tough to beat.

    We throw 13 strikeouts 4x/week. Series is gonna be a breeze. 

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #13

    F U C K I N G   A