☆ 2017 ALDS ☆ New York Yankees vs CLEVELAND INDIANS ☆
-
Wow what a game!
I was surprised Urshela didn't go to third or tag Gardner instead of rushing the throw to first.. Todd Frazier was running. I am faster than Todd Frazier!I still don't think that CC can match up against Corey K, but I am surprised this series is going to 5 games.
-
Wow what a game!
I was surprised Urshela didn't go to third or tag Gardner instead of rushing the throw to first.. Todd Frazier was running. I am faster than Todd Frazier!I still don't think that CC can match up against Corey K, but I am surprised this series is going to 5 games.
Wow what a game!
I was surprised Urshela didn't go to third or tag Gardner instead of rushing the throw to first.. Todd Frazier was running. I am faster than Todd Frazier!I still don't think that CC can match up against Corey K, but I am surprised this series is going to 5 games.
Scary thing is.... it's baseball. So who the hell knows what will happen.
If we can only win one more game this post season, please let it be this one..... I can't stand the Yankees and their "fans".
-
Wow what a game!
I was surprised Urshela didn't go to third or tag Gardner instead of rushing the throw to first.. Todd Frazier was running. I am faster than Todd Frazier!I still don't think that CC can match up against Corey K, but I am surprised this series is going to 5 games.
Scary thing is.... it's baseball. So who the hell knows what will happen.
If we can only win one more game this post season, please let it be this one..... I can't stand the Yankees and their "fans".
Scary thing is.... it's baseball. So who the hell knows what will happen.
If we can only win one more game this post season, please let it be this one..... I can't stand the Yankees and their "fans".
Coming from a Yankees fan, I can say that most of our fanbase is flaky.. But I wouldn't be too upset if we lose gm5. If that is the case I am going for Cleveland to win it all
-
Cleveland is a pretty good favorite in Game 5 Wednesday. (first column open, second current, others are individual casinos )
10/10 5:35 PM
955 Washington
956 Chi. Cubs7½o-20
+135
-1458u-20
+140
-1508u-20
+140
-150
+130
-1508u-20
+140
-150
+140
-1558u-20
+135
-1507½o-23
+142
-152Picks Pitchers: (WAS) Tanner Roark (R) (CHC) Jake Arrieta (R) TV: TBS, DTV: 247 10/11 8:05 PM
915 N.Y. Yankees
916 Cleveland7½u-15
+170
-1807½o-15
+170
-1807½o-15
+165
-180
7½o-15
+170
-1907½o-13
+165
-175Pitchers: (NYY) CC Sabathia (L) (CLE) Corey Kluber (R) TV: FS-1, DTV: 219 BUT HAVE MOVED DOWN AS A FAVORITE TO WIN IT ALL NOWODDS TO WIN 2017 WORLD SERIES (11/1/17)Team Odds Los Angeles Dodgers 9/4 Houston Astros 3/1 Cleveland Indians 4/1 Chicago Cubs 9/2 New York Yankees 8/1 Washington Nationals 16/1 ODDS TO WIN 2017 AMERICAN LEAGUE PENNANT (11/1/17)Team Odds Houston Astros 11/10 Cleveland Indians 7/4 New York Yankees 15/4 ODDS TO WIN 2017 NATIONAL LEAGUE PENNANT (11/1/17)Team Odds Los Angeles Dodgers 4/7 Chicago Cubs 9/4 Washington Nationals 8/1 -
Scary thing is.... it's baseball. So who the hell knows what will happen.
If we can only win one more game this post season, please let it be this one..... I can't stand the Yankees and their "fans".
Coming from a Yankees fan, I can say that most of our fanbase is flaky.. But I wouldn't be too upset if we lose gm5. If that is the case I am going for Cleveland to win it all
Coming from a Yankees fan, I can say that most of our fanbase is flaky.. But I wouldn't be too upset if we lose gm5. If that is the case I am going for Cleveland to win it all
If your a true Yankee fan (can name their entire bullpen) I can handle it. It's the dumbasses that buy a Yankee hat at the gas station, keep the stickers on it, never bend the brim and wanna tell me how awesome they are but can't name 3 players that I just can't handle. And there are way to many of them....
-
-
Coming from a Yankees fan, I can say that most of our fanbase is flaky.. But I wouldn't be too upset if we lose gm5. If that is the case I am going for Cleveland to win it all
If your a true Yankee fan (can name their entire bullpen) I can handle it. It's the dumbasses that buy a Yankee hat at the gas station, keep the stickers on it, never bend the brim and wanna tell me how awesome they are but can't name 3 players that I just can't handle. And there are way to many of them....
If your a true Yankee fan (can name their entire bullpen) I can handle it. It's the dumbasses that buy a Yankee hat at the gas station, keep the stickers on it, never bend the brim and wanna tell me how awesome they are but can't name 3 players that I just can't handle. And there are way to many of them....
Kahnle, Robertson, Chapman, Greene, Betances, Warren, Garcia
Haha I know that feeling bro.. Too many fair weather fans just rocking the hats and have no knowledge whatsoever about the team...
-
Watching, LETS GO
-
Another stellar post season kluber outing. Shmuck
-
-
Would be an amazing win if they pull this off
-
Even if they win, klubers destroyed our bullpen for the next series. Between klubets two bad outings and bauers bed shitting last game, our bullpens stretched. If the indians make it to the astros series the starters have to essentially last the whole game
-
-
And the final pitch of the game is a ball called a strike.
we had a great reg season, but christ, our players need to learn how to close.
-
My brother texts me from his job training out of town where he can't watch any of the games. Asks me to keep him posted.
He asks me what the hell happened. I said, "it's pretty uncanny. Almost every single player from game three on had either the worst series of their career or a serious mistake that cost a game. I don't think it could ever happen to any team ever again (like the streak)
cy young winner chokes twice, two best players go 4- for the series, DH goes down game two, 7 errors in two games. Miller gives up game winning homerun. No way to rationalize it.
-
My brother texts me from his job training out of town where he can't watch any of the games. Asks me to keep him posted.
He asks me what the hell happened. I said, "it's pretty uncanny. Almost every single player from game three on had either the worst series of their career or a serious mistake that cost a game. I don't think it could ever happen to any team ever again (like the streak)
cy young winner chokes twice, two best players go 4- for the series, DH goes down game two, 7 errors in two games. Miller gives up game winning homerun. No way to rationalize it.
My brother texts me from his job training out of town where he can't watch any of the games. Asks me to keep him posted.
He asks me what the hell happened. I said, "it's pretty uncanny. Almost every single player from game three on had either the worst series of their career or a serious mistake that cost a game. I don't think it could ever happen to any team ever again (like the streak)
cy young winner chokes twice, two best players go 4- for the series, DH goes down game two, 7 errors in two games. Miller gives up game winning homerun. No way to rationalize it.
The errors were little league status. 7 errors in two games. Everyone Napoli'd at the end of the series. IM TALKING TO YOU LINDOR!
-
My brother texts me from his job training out of town where he can't watch any of the games. Asks me to keep him posted.
He asks me what the hell happened. I said, "it's pretty uncanny. Almost every single player from game three on had either the worst series of their career or a serious mistake that cost a game. I don't think it could ever happen to any team ever again (like the streak)
cy young winner chokes twice, two best players go 4- for the series, DH goes down game two, 7 errors in two games. Miller gives up game winning homerun. No way to rationalize it.
The errors were little league status. 7 errors in two games. Everyone Napoli'd at the end of the series. IM TALKING TO YOU LINDOR!
The errors were little league status. 7 errors in two games. Everyone Napoli'd at the end of the series. IM TALKING TO YOU LINDOR!
The other thing that really pisses me off is when CC pitched for the tribe in the playoffs he was a 20 pound pile of Sheet in a 10 pound bag, and he gives them 11 solid innings looking like he eats 7 cheeseburgers before the game starts. Thanks.
When Lindor's contract runs out and the Yankees buy him he'll have the greatest post season stats ever.
-
Well it's 3 am and far enough from the very untimely end to what was a fantastic 102 win season and that incredible 22 game win streak which may never be broken in any of our lifetimes.
Secretly I was worried that this team peaked too early and didn't have that magic left to kick it in gear when necessary, game 2 was the only real magical moment but it did not carryover to NY, NY and it slipped away.
Or did the 100 win season curse just kick in and doom the miracle 2017 Cleveland Indians, well I DO NOT believe in curses only cause and effect, the still great Indians pitching staff lost 3 games which is deadly in these 5 game series it should be best of 7 but oh well they're done.
So congratulations 2017 Indians hope you do well in 2018......so now we're stuck with the pretty good Cavaliers and 11 weeks of the hapless Browns, yikes!
My sports TV watching just hit a major speed bump, well GO BUCKEYES and YSU!
-
Still a very good season for the Tribe, momentum is big in the MLB postseason.
Bring on the Astros...
-
2 straight seasons..ka-ka-hoe-nise!! You got to Step On Their Necks when you have a team down. 2 teams were 27 outs away from taking their game hearts & they took yours..They know it, but how will they respond to it (again)..Great Season Tribe!!....but FINISH off your demons. It's now stuck in your heads again..Find a new Way..
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login