☆ 2017 ALDS ☆ New York Yankees vs CLEVELAND INDIANS ☆
-
English mjp. You’re better than that.
Ag, they haven’t won more than one against us yet

De que estas habanado? OK my Spanish is rusty but it would be maybe the biggest concern especially against a power hitting team like the yankees in a close game.
-
If Houston continues to play like they played yesterday, this will be a really good ALCS with the Tribe.
If Houston continues to play like they played yesterday, this will be a really good ALCS with the Tribe.
Not getting ahead of ourselves, but yes, that could be quite a matchup if it happens.
And note, I believe I documented this before.....when the Browns play Texans in Houston on Oct. 15, it is also possible that the Tribe and the Astros would play in Houston the next night.
Alas though, I have changed my travel plans and will not be making the trip to Houston.
(how far away from Houston are you Ag? I know Tour is nearby....)
-
English mjp. You’re better than that.
Ag, they haven’t won more than one against us yet

Who do you consider "US"? I mean, you live in Texas yet you are here. So which is it?
-
If Houston continues to play like they played yesterday, this will be a really good ALCS with the Tribe.
Not getting ahead of ourselves, but yes, that could be quite a matchup if it happens.
And note, I believe I documented this before.....when the Browns play Texans in Houston on Oct. 15, it is also possible that the Tribe and the Astros would play in Houston the next night.
Alas though, I have changed my travel plans and will not be making the trip to Houston.
(how far away from Houston are you Ag? I know Tour is nearby....)
Not getting ahead of ourselves, but yes, that could be quite a matchup if it happens.
And note, I believe I documented this before.....when the Browns play Texans in Houston on Oct. 15, it is also possible that the Tribe and the Astros would play in Houston the next night.
Alas though, I have changed my travel plans and will not be making the trip to Houston.
(how far away from Houston are you Ag? I know Tour is nearby....)
Far enough away that I never feel like visiting other than maybe going to Galveston. That takes about 5 hours going west around Houston and coming up the coast. My grandmother was born and raised in Galveston so some family buried there including great grand parents, various uncles and aunts. I love the ocean so staying seaside is a treat even though it's a far cry from the Caribbean.
-
English mjp. You’re better than that.
Ag, they haven’t won more than one against us yet

Who do you consider "US"? I mean, you live in Texas yet you are here. So which is it?
Who do you consider "US"? I mean, you live in Texas yet you are here. So which is it?
What do you think?
-
The Yanks go up 2 runs in the first, but the Indians load the bases and score 2.
In the 2nd inning, the Tribe loads the bases again but only manage to score a single run.
Bad news, Edward Encarnacion rolls his ankle and has to be helped off the field.
Brantley is now the DH.
-
Terrible outing for Klubes. What the heck was that?
-
Stros take another 8-2 win over Red Sox.
-
English mjp. You’re better than that.
Ag, they haven’t won more than one against us yet

De que estas habanado? OK my Spanish is rusty but it would be maybe the biggest concern especially against a power hitting team like the yankees in a close game.
-
A grand salami by Lindor, now we got a ballgame.
Stankees still up 8-7 on the tribe.
-
A grand salami by Lindor, now we got a ballgame.
Stankees still up 8-7 on the tribe.
A grand salami by Lindor, now we got a ballgame.
That was awesome, the Jake erupted
-
A grand salami by Lindor, now we got a ballgame.
That was awesome, the Jake erupted
-
Ha-ha you still call it “the Jake”?
Me too!
A couple of years ago someone on here told me off for not calling it The Jake haha so it stuck with me as that, maybe it was you!!
Tied game !
-
Jay Bruuuce with a solo shot to tie it up at 8!
-
Dafuk happened to kluber?
-
-
What a game !!
Now to bed
-
-
What a game!!
-
Big mistake by Yankees not to challenge that hit batter call before the GS. Big mistake!! Gave away the series.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login