Skip to content

☆ 2017 ALDS ☆ New York Yankees vs CLEVELAND INDIANS ☆

The Tribe Board
137 21 5.1k
  • @canton-dawg said:

    A grand salami by Lindor, now we got a ballgame.

    That was awesome, the Jake erupted 

    Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #50

    @londonbrown said:

    That was awesome, the Jake erupted 

    Ha-ha you still call it “the Jake”?

    Me too!

  • @londonbrown said:

    That was awesome, the Jake erupted 

    Ha-ha you still call it “the Jake”?

    Me too!

    L LondonBrown wrote on last edited by LondonBrown
    #51

    @canton-dawg said:

    Ha-ha you still call it “the Jake”?

    Me too!

    A couple of years ago someone on here told me off for not calling it The Jake haha so it stuck with me as that, maybe it was you!!

    Tied game !

  • Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #52

    Jay Bruuuce with a solo shot to tie it up at 8!

  • C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #53

    Dafuk happened to kluber?

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #54

    Why not the lucky 13th inning in The Land..8-8  Go Tribe

  • L LondonBrown wrote on last edited by LondonBrown
    #55

    What a game !!

    Now to bed 

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73
    #56

    Yep!! Why Not in our lucky 13!! Tribe 9-8 Winners..The Long Way

  • Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #57

    What a game!!

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #58

    Big mistake by Yankees not to challenge that hit batter call before the GS. Big mistake!! Gave away the series.

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73
    #59

    Forgot game was on before 7:30..Turned it on at 7:30..Never saw Kluber.. Down 8-3 in top 6th."E" Gumby..never missed a thing

  • Dafuk happened to kluber?

    W wargograw wrote on last edited by
    #60

    @clevfan4life said:

    Dafuk happened to kluber?

    Dude got throttled. Struggled with command. 

  • Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by
    #61

    I attended my 1st Tribe game in 1952 at age 5. My first favorite player was Larry Doby. I have seen many greats, but this is the BEST Indians Team I have ever seen & I defy ANYONE to show me a better pitching staff than THIS Indians staff. Add to that the WAY this Team approaches the game, totally relaxed with passion for the game & love for their Teammates, & I just don't see anyone beating them. Ace in the hole is one Terry Francona.......he is AMAZING!!!!!!

    If I were Larry Dolan, I would wrap Francona up for the rest of his career NOW! By far the best Manager I have ever seen in Cleveland.

    Mike

  • I attended my 1st Tribe game in 1952 at age 5. My first favorite player was Larry Doby. I have seen many greats, but this is the BEST Indians Team I have ever seen & I defy ANYONE to show me a better pitching staff than THIS Indians staff. Add to that the WAY this Team approaches the game, totally relaxed with passion for the game & love for their Teammates, & I just don't see anyone beating them. Ace in the hole is one Terry Francona.......he is AMAZING!!!!!!

    If I were Larry Dolan, I would wrap Francona up for the rest of his career NOW! By far the best Manager I have ever seen in Cleveland.

    Mike

    gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73
    #62

    @canton-mike said:

    Ace in the hole is one Terry Francona.......he is AMAZING!!!!!!

    Terry's presser on Josh Tomlin "He's got Major League Balls"...Never liked a Boston, but Terry was good there too 

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #63

    Holy smokes this team continues to amaze me, us, everyone OH and the yank$ should be toast now. 😁

    GO TRIBE! 

  • C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #64

    Something tells me this series is going 5

  • Dafuk happened to kluber?

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #65

    @clevfan4life said:

    Dafuk happened to kluber?

    Even Superman has an off day... 

  • Big mistake by Yankees not to challenge that hit batter call before the GS. Big mistake!! Gave away the series.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #66

    @texasag1969 said:

    Big mistake by Yankees not to challenge that hit batter call before the GS. Big mistake!! Gave away the series.

    You couldn't tell if the ball hit anything on replay.  

    PS I don't care if the Yankees don't win another WS for the next 100 years- they have more than their share already....  Sort of like UCLA in basketball. 

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Big mistake by Yankees not to challenge that hit batter call before the GS. Big mistake!! Gave away the series.

    You couldn't tell if the ball hit anything on replay.  

    PS I don't care if the Yankees don't win another WS for the next 100 years- they have more than their share already....  Sort of like UCLA in basketball. 

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by TexasAg1969
    #67

    @hoorta said:

    You couldn't tell if the ball hit anything on replay.  

    PS I don't care if the Yankees don't win another WS for the next 100 years- they have more than their share already....  Sort of like UCLA in basketball. 

    Or OSU and Bama?😛

    Must be Indian eyes looking.😁

    It sure didn't hit the glove and the rotation of the ball is affected by the only thing possible, the knob of the bat. Slow mo sure seemed to show it to me. The ump called it on the sound, not by what he saw. He wrongly assumed it was the batter, which is understandable given the small area of the knob in relation to everything else. Take a look again. The commentators and now the press are sure it hit the knob.

    Not a Yankees fan here so it was fine with me. But they should have challenged with an 0-2 count and a better hitter on deck.

  • Big mistake by Yankees not to challenge that hit batter call before the GS. Big mistake!! Gave away the series.

    flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by
    #68

    @texasag1969 said:

    Big mistake by Yankees not to challenge that hit batter call before the GS. Big mistake!! Gave away the series.

    Waaaaaaaaaaaas!

    Waaaaaaaaaaaas! 

     I hope the Yankees go fornicate themselves!

  • flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by
    #69

    And how about Blue's decision that went in our favor? And against the yankmes no less. I sense parties, parties and more parties in Northeast Ohio!  Bonfires and beers for all!