Skip to content

I will fistfight Texas AG - Right Here.

The Browns Board
36 14 1.1k
  • It’s not a real challenge unless you go to Ag’s house. Didn’t you read your own made up fight rules?

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @wargograw said:

    It’s not a real challenge unless you go to Ag’s house. Didn’t you read your own made up fight rules?

    LOL! And the problem is the fight rules kind of change a little bit at my house. And I really do have some woods in my "outback".😛  

  • Okay, sissy tits, 

    here we go. This happens each and every year. More and more people come forward and say,.....GHOOLIE WAS RIGHT..............then, guys like you (dikcheads) can't stand to be shown up as dunces, so you post the annual bullschidt..........

    GHOOLIE IS JUST USING ONE OF HIS MANY SCREEN NAMES TO AGREE WITH HIMSELF.......................

    I have never been anyone by Ghoolie, poosy boy............................ HOWEVER................................. I will make you a bet......................................

    You list the account names that you believe are me...........Hoorta or Zombo can easily find the location of the IP, etc, and tell you if it is indeed me, with multiple accounts.

    I will pay you $1,000 for EVERY screen name that you name that turns out to be me.

    YOU will pay me $100 for every one you accuse me of, that is not me. And I will give you one free one. I'll send Hoorta and Zombo both a fifth of whatever they drink to pay for their time. You should offer the same.

    So, put up, or shut your fahking cuhnt.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @ghoolie said:

    Okay, sissy tits, 

    here we go. This happens each and every year. More and more people come forward and say,.....GHOOLIE WAS RIGHT..............then, guys like you (dikcheads) can't stand to be shown up as dunces, so you post the annual bullschidt..........

    GHOOLIE IS JUST USING ONE OF HIS MANY SCREEN NAMES TO AGREE WITH HIMSELF.......................

    I have never been anyone by Ghoolie, poosy boy............................ HOWEVER................................. I will make you a bet......................................

    You list the account names that you believe are me...........Hoorta or Zombo can easily find the location of the IP, etc, and tell you if it is indeed me, with multiple accounts.

    I will pay you $1,000 for EVERY screen name that you name that turns out to be me.

    YOU will pay me $100 for every one you accuse me of, that is not me. And I will give you one free one. I'll send Hoorta and Zombo both a fifth of whatever they drink to pay for their time. You should offer the same.

    So, put up, or shut your fahking cuhnt.

    The title says you will fistfight him, but here all you talk about is a money bet.   So, which is it gonna be, a fight or a cash bet?

    ( I will only say further that I believe that Ghoolie would win the cash bet...as I am sure he does not make up other screen names)

  • @ghoolie said:

    Okay, sissy tits, 

    here we go. This happens each and every year. More and more people come forward and say,.....GHOOLIE WAS RIGHT..............then, guys like you (dikcheads) can't stand to be shown up as dunces, so you post the annual bullschidt..........

    GHOOLIE IS JUST USING ONE OF HIS MANY SCREEN NAMES TO AGREE WITH HIMSELF.......................

    I have never been anyone by Ghoolie, poosy boy............................ HOWEVER................................. I will make you a bet......................................

    You list the account names that you believe are me...........Hoorta or Zombo can easily find the location of the IP, etc, and tell you if it is indeed me, with multiple accounts.

    I will pay you $1,000 for EVERY screen name that you name that turns out to be me.

    YOU will pay me $100 for every one you accuse me of, that is not me. And I will give you one free one. I'll send Hoorta and Zombo both a fifth of whatever they drink to pay for their time. You should offer the same.

    So, put up, or shut your fahking cuhnt.

    The title says you will fistfight him, but here all you talk about is a money bet.   So, which is it gonna be, a fight or a cash bet?

    ( I will only say further that I believe that Ghoolie would win the cash bet...as I am sure he does not make up other screen names)

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @the-gipper said:

    The title says you will fistfight him, but here all you talk about is a money bet.   So, which is it gonna be, a fight or a cash bet?

    ( I will only say further that I believe that Ghoolie would win the cash bet...as I am sure he does not make up other screen names)

    Well without reading through all the rest of Dr. Ghoo's usual BS. 

  • @ghoolie said:

    Okay, sissy tits, 

    here we go. This happens each and every year. More and more people come forward and say,.....GHOOLIE WAS RIGHT..............then, guys like you (dikcheads) can't stand to be shown up as dunces, so you post the annual bullschidt..........

    GHOOLIE IS JUST USING ONE OF HIS MANY SCREEN NAMES TO AGREE WITH HIMSELF.......................

    I have never been anyone by Ghoolie, poosy boy............................ HOWEVER................................. I will make you a bet......................................

    You list the account names that you believe are me...........Hoorta or Zombo can easily find the location of the IP, etc, and tell you if it is indeed me, with multiple accounts.

    I will pay you $1,000 for EVERY screen name that you name that turns out to be me.

    YOU will pay me $100 for every one you accuse me of, that is not me. And I will give you one free one. I'll send Hoorta and Zombo both a fifth of whatever they drink to pay for their time. You should offer the same.

    So, put up, or shut your fahking cuhnt.

    The title says you will fistfight him, but here all you talk about is a money bet.   So, which is it gonna be, a fight or a cash bet?

    ( I will only say further that I believe that Ghoolie would win the cash bet...as I am sure he does not make up other screen names)

    GhoolieG Ghoolie wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @the-gipper said:

    The title says you will fistfight him, but here all you talk about is a money bet.   So, which is it gonna be, a fight or a cash bet?

    ( I will only say further that I believe that Ghoolie would win the cash bet...as I am sure he does not make up other screen names)

    It's tongue in cheek. Dude, nobody is going to fistfight. Good grief. The point is that this dickhead is unable to debate why so many of my predictions come to fruition, so he tried to make this about the poster. This is what cowards do.

  • LBC mikeL LBC mike wrote on last edited by
    #15

    Tutty fruity ghoulie talk......  Can inflate hot air balloons in one breath while playing the accordion.

  • Tutty fruity ghoulie talk......  Can inflate hot air balloons in one breath while playing the accordion.

    GhoolieG Ghoolie wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @lbc-mike said:

    Tutty fruity ghoulie talk......  Can inflate hot air balloons in one breath while playing the accordion.

    Never tried that, but I can play drums and play accordion at the same time. I can also get head and play the accordion at the same time. Come to think of it, I have taken a schidt, fished,  watched football, grilled, shot fireworks, sat partially in a pool, of course sung, and got a hair cut while playing the accordion. I am one talented Shmucker. You guys don't seem to like the accordion, even though I don't think there are too may alive now that can match my chops. Nick Arriando? That's a bad boy........not a rocker.........but he can play his butt off. Coviello? Another bad butt...............I got a buddy Joe Natoli who is tough at jazz and classical, not much on pop stuff and not a real improvisational cat, but he ranks well. The polka guys? Nah, hey are all sophomoric three finger players. I definitely can play the Shmuck out the accordion, no debate. 

    I have to ask, what if I start playing some guitar stuff for you? Will you homos start hating the guitar, too? Mind you, I can shred my butt off on that as well.

    Hey, maybe I will write a blues tune about Joe Thomas................ Yeah............ I can start it right now..................

    Joe Thomas Blues (C)  copyright, Tom Volinchak

    Verse.............. I'm Joe Thomas and I'm headed to the Hall of Fame

    Outside of Cleveland, no one knows my name

    We can't run, We can't Pass

    THey keep paying, my fat a$$

    I'm Joe Thomas and I'm headed to the Hall OF Fame

    *******************************************************************************************************************

    Every Year------- my Team Winds up Last

    Building greatness never happens fast

    Every time we suck or choke,

    I'm on the sidelines tellin jokes

    I'm Joe THomas and I'm headed to the Hall Of Fame.

    That was like a 2 minute excursion. I'll ad a climb or a bridge and a chorus and record it in a few weeks.

    Later.

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #17

    What is the sound that a jackass makes when you have him on ignore? Let Eddie speak for him.😛

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #18

    that is a terrible thing to infer about jackasses.

    more like this:

  • LBC mikeL LBC mike wrote on last edited by
    #19

    Ghoulie you are an azz.   You are here for comedic release for some, others you are keyboard sheet head.  Bra browns fan or leave.  We don't need you here to be sour pus.

  • @the-gipper said:

    The title says you will fistfight him, but here all you talk about is a money bet.   So, which is it gonna be, a fight or a cash bet?

    ( I will only say further that I believe that Ghoolie would win the cash bet...as I am sure he does not make up other screen names)

    It's tongue in cheek. Dude, nobody is going to fistfight. Good grief. The point is that this dickhead is unable to debate why so many of my predictions come to fruition, so he tried to make this about the poster. This is what cowards do.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @ghoolie said:

    It's tongue in cheek. Dude, nobody is going to fistfight. Good grief. The point is that this dickhead is unable to debate why so many of my predictions come to fruition, so he tried to make this about the poster. This is what cowards do.

    So many of your predictions come true because they are ex post facto predictions.

  • @ghoolie said:

    It's tongue in cheek. Dude, nobody is going to fistfight. Good grief. The point is that this dickhead is unable to debate why so many of my predictions come to fruition, so he tried to make this about the poster. This is what cowards do.

    So many of your predictions come true because they are ex post facto predictions.

    GhoolieG Ghoolie wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @the-gipper said:

    So many of your predictions come true because they are ex post facto predictions.

    I said Hue would be a failure after one quarter of the 2016 pre season

    Called Crennel and Sewage failers at the same point in their careers with us

    Called Coleman a waste on draft day

    Called Garrett a bust before we took him. (Trubisky will make Haslam sick to his stomach)

    My predictions are ALL  MONTHS before anyone else even talks about it.

    Go Jets. Shmuck the fake Browns up mentally and physically!

  • @lbc-mike said:

    Tutty fruity ghoulie talk......  Can inflate hot air balloons in one breath while playing the accordion.

    Never tried that, but I can play drums and play accordion at the same time. I can also get head and play the accordion at the same time. Come to think of it, I have taken a schidt, fished,  watched football, grilled, shot fireworks, sat partially in a pool, of course sung, and got a hair cut while playing the accordion. I am one talented Shmucker. You guys don't seem to like the accordion, even though I don't think there are too may alive now that can match my chops. Nick Arriando? That's a bad boy........not a rocker.........but he can play his butt off. Coviello? Another bad butt...............I got a buddy Joe Natoli who is tough at jazz and classical, not much on pop stuff and not a real improvisational cat, but he ranks well. The polka guys? Nah, hey are all sophomoric three finger players. I definitely can play the Shmuck out the accordion, no debate. 

    I have to ask, what if I start playing some guitar stuff for you? Will you homos start hating the guitar, too? Mind you, I can shred my butt off on that as well.

    Hey, maybe I will write a blues tune about Joe Thomas................ Yeah............ I can start it right now..................

    Joe Thomas Blues (C)  copyright, Tom Volinchak

    Verse.............. I'm Joe Thomas and I'm headed to the Hall of Fame

    Outside of Cleveland, no one knows my name

    We can't run, We can't Pass

    THey keep paying, my fat a$$

    I'm Joe Thomas and I'm headed to the Hall OF Fame

    *******************************************************************************************************************

    Every Year------- my Team Winds up Last

    Building greatness never happens fast

    Every time we suck or choke,

    I'm on the sidelines tellin jokes

    I'm Joe THomas and I'm headed to the Hall Of Fame.

    That was like a 2 minute excursion. I'll ad a climb or a bridge and a chorus and record it in a few weeks.

    Later.

    stillmotionS stillmotion wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @ghoolie said:

    Never tried that, but I can play drums and play accordion at the same time. I can also get head and play the accordion at the same time. Come to think of it, I have taken a schidt, fished,  watched football, grilled, shot fireworks, sat partially in a pool, of course sung, and got a hair cut while playing the accordion. I am one talented Shmucker. You guys don't seem to like the accordion, even though I don't think there are too may alive now that can match my chops. Nick Arriando? That's a bad boy........not a rocker.........but he can play his butt off. Coviello? Another bad butt...............I got a buddy Joe Natoli who is tough at jazz and classical, not much on pop stuff and not a real improvisational cat, but he ranks well. The polka guys? Nah, hey are all sophomoric three finger players. I definitely can play the Shmuck out the accordion, no debate. 

    I have to ask, what if I start playing some guitar stuff for you? Will you homos start hating the guitar, too? Mind you, I can shred my butt off on that as well.

    Hey, maybe I will write a blues tune about Joe Thomas................ Yeah............ I can start it right now..................

    Joe Thomas Blues (C)  copyright, Tom Volinchak

    Verse.............. I'm Joe Thomas and I'm headed to the Hall of Fame

    Outside of Cleveland, no one knows my name

    We can't run, We can't Pass

    THey keep paying, my fat a$$

    I'm Joe Thomas and I'm headed to the Hall OF Fame

    *******************************************************************************************************************

    Every Year------- my Team Winds up Last

    Building greatness never happens fast

    Every time we suck or choke,

    I'm on the sidelines tellin jokes

    I'm Joe THomas and I'm headed to the Hall Of Fame.

    That was like a 2 minute excursion. I'll ad a climb or a bridge and a chorus and record it in a few weeks.

    Later.

    Lol Ghoolie, on your website, you wrote "I am an avid bowler with an ongoing, persistent 200+ average, and multiple perfect 300 games to my credit."

    Even if your online presence is a persona, there's no doubting you have some ghoolie-like qualities in your own personality.

  • Tutty fruity ghoulie talk......  Can inflate hot air balloons in one breath while playing the accordion.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @lbc-mike said:

    Tutty fruity ghoulie talk......  Can inflate hot air balloons in one breath while playing the accordion.

    Ghoolie enough hot air to keep 'em all flying....   

    AP17186564820562.jpg

  • @ghoolie said:

    Never tried that, but I can play drums and play accordion at the same time. I can also get head and play the accordion at the same time. Come to think of it, I have taken a schidt, fished,  watched football, grilled, shot fireworks, sat partially in a pool, of course sung, and got a hair cut while playing the accordion. I am one talented Shmucker. You guys don't seem to like the accordion, even though I don't think there are too may alive now that can match my chops. Nick Arriando? That's a bad boy........not a rocker.........but he can play his butt off. Coviello? Another bad butt...............I got a buddy Joe Natoli who is tough at jazz and classical, not much on pop stuff and not a real improvisational cat, but he ranks well. The polka guys? Nah, hey are all sophomoric three finger players. I definitely can play the Shmuck out the accordion, no debate. 

    I have to ask, what if I start playing some guitar stuff for you? Will you homos start hating the guitar, too? Mind you, I can shred my butt off on that as well.

    Hey, maybe I will write a blues tune about Joe Thomas................ Yeah............ I can start it right now..................

    Joe Thomas Blues (C)  copyright, Tom Volinchak

    Verse.............. I'm Joe Thomas and I'm headed to the Hall of Fame

    Outside of Cleveland, no one knows my name

    We can't run, We can't Pass

    THey keep paying, my fat a$$

    I'm Joe Thomas and I'm headed to the Hall OF Fame

    *******************************************************************************************************************

    Every Year------- my Team Winds up Last

    Building greatness never happens fast

    Every time we suck or choke,

    I'm on the sidelines tellin jokes

    I'm Joe THomas and I'm headed to the Hall Of Fame.

    That was like a 2 minute excursion. I'll ad a climb or a bridge and a chorus and record it in a few weeks.

    Later.

    Lol Ghoolie, on your website, you wrote "I am an avid bowler with an ongoing, persistent 200+ average, and multiple perfect 300 games to my credit."

    Even if your online presence is a persona, there's no doubting you have some ghoolie-like qualities in your own personality.

    GhoolieG Ghoolie wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @stillmotion said:

    Lol Ghoolie, on your website, you wrote "I am an avid bowler with an ongoing, persistent 200+ average, and multiple perfect 300 games to my credit."

    Even if your online presence is a persona, there's no doubting you have some ghoolie-like qualities in your own personality.

    Indeed. Jekyll was never far away from Hyde.

  • W wargograw wrote on last edited by wargograw
    #25

    Even his "this is my last post of the weekend" posts are lies. This guy's worse than Obama.

  • Even his "this is my last post of the weekend" posts are lies. This guy's worse than Obama.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @wargograw said:

    Even his "this is my last post of the weekend" posts are lies. This guy's worse than Obama.

    Trump literally can't speak without lying, but feel free to crowbar your political thoughts into a topic that has absolutely nothing to do with that...

  • @wargograw said:

    Even his "this is my last post of the weekend" posts are lies. This guy's worse than Obama.

    Trump literally can't speak without lying, but feel free to crowbar your political thoughts into a topic that has absolutely nothing to do with that...

    flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by
    #27

    @dutch-oven said:

    Trump literally can't speak without lying, but feel free to crowbar your political thoughts into a topic that has absolutely nothing to do with that...

    @wargograw said:

    Even his "this is my last post of the weekend" posts are lies. This guy's worse than Obama.

    Fake Russian news!

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #28

    Which begs the question:

    Why doesn't russia have pro football?

    because like I posted, communists play the accordion really poorly?

    they have no freedom?

    they are too ...damn negative about everything in life?

    they are extremely corrupt, dishonest, and warlike sombeitches?

    they get drunk and fight amongst themselves every time, in a group?

    too busy spreading lies about anybody who thinks the NFL would be a good idea?

    Too cold? too stoned? too hateful?😎

  • Ghoulie you are an azz.   You are here for comedic release for some, others you are keyboard sheet head.  Bra browns fan or leave.  We don't need you here to be sour pus.

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by Flugel
    #29

    @lbc-mike said:

    Ghoulie you are an azz.   You are here for comedic release for some, others you are keyboard sheet head.  Bra browns fan or leave.  We don't need you here to be sour pus.

    Love em or hate em - the only thing that's going end his frustration with this franchise is winning.  We all have that in common.  When someone was slipping acid into his food and beverages back in June/July - the temporary nice guy "just call me winter" or "Tom" was posting with optimism and manners.  The tiny response back told him just give us our over-intoxicated/caffeinated goofy beyastard with potty-mouth Shakespeare back. 

    I may not always be a big fan of him going after long time passionate fans unprovoked (such as; Hoorta, Zombo, Tour, etc); but I enjoy harmless sparring with him in the midst of our 4-37 run in our last 41 games.  He's been a part of our online family here since Bedrock so I'm used to him trying telling everyone there is no Santa Claus.  I gave the guy a break a long time ago for the traumatic experience he had at his 2nd grade bus stop. We gotta have some freakin entertainment while the FO/HC seem willing to go 0-16 with a rookie QB and a high school caliber WR Corps. 

    I LMAO every time he reminds me how much I made his skin crawl while I enjoyed the 10-6 season in 2007 - after he predicted with a "book it" conviction we wouldn't even win 1 game that year. He always leaves that out; and carefully re-contexts it all to his wishes that I thought Crennel was a better coach than Belichick and Savage was a better GM than Ozzie. But that's some good ball busting back right there on his part.

    If Ghoolie wasn't here - who else would have assured us the football messiah of the 2016 draft was Paxton Lynch?  Who else would have told us the selection of Joe Thomas at #3 overall was one of the worst picks in franchise history?  Who else would have told us Sumo Wrestlers from Japan would be taking over NFL offensive lines everywhere?  Who else would have taught us the only way to wear a jock strap is over the eye on Halloween?  Who else would bellyache about a Left Tackle making 10 consecutive Pro Bowls?   Who else would subscribe to Playgirl Magazine in hopes of seeing Big Ben or Terry Bradshaw in an issue?  Who else would start a thread about challenging me to a fist fight without a willingness to show up in front of witnesses, cameras and a children's small Joe Thomas jersey I was going to stuff his pus gut into in under 30 seconds (just 2 hours from his front door)?  Who else is going to recycle the same post 4000 times?  Who else is going to forget he complimented me, Hoorta and Zombo for being passionate fans 1 week before ripping us to shreds for our passion the next?  Who else is going to type he was such a sissy that his dad sent him over to Ireland to box against pimple faced Irish girls with freckles?  Who else is going to inform us that the FO guy that drafted Brock Ostrich and brought him back to Denver is the best judge of QB talent?  Who else would dare to go out on a limb and predict a team coming off 1-15 football is going to struggle?  Or, any of our teams this side of 1999 for that matter?   Then again, who else needs to throw himself weekly chest pounding parades in celebration of this franchise losing?   Some find it sad - I find it entertaining... There's an old saying "Give me liberty or Justass." Ghoolie gives us the Justass. 

  • flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by
    #30

    They get bored