I will fistfight Texas AG - Right Here.
-
Even his "this is my last post of the weekend" posts are lies. This guy's worse than Obama.
Even his "this is my last post of the weekend" posts are lies. This guy's worse than Obama.
Trump literally can't speak without lying, but feel free to crowbar your political thoughts into a topic that has absolutely nothing to do with that...
-
Even his "this is my last post of the weekend" posts are lies. This guy's worse than Obama.
Trump literally can't speak without lying, but feel free to crowbar your political thoughts into a topic that has absolutely nothing to do with that...
Trump literally can't speak without lying, but feel free to crowbar your political thoughts into a topic that has absolutely nothing to do with that...
Even his "this is my last post of the weekend" posts are lies. This guy's worse than Obama.
Fake Russian news!
-
Which begs the question:
Why doesn't russia have pro football?
because like I posted, communists play the accordion really poorly?
they have no freedom?
they are too ...damn negative about everything in life?
they are extremely corrupt, dishonest, and warlike sombeitches?
they get drunk and fight amongst themselves every time, in a group?
too busy spreading lies about anybody who thinks the NFL would be a good idea?
Too cold? too stoned? too hateful?

-
Ghoulie you are an azz. You are here for comedic release for some, others you are keyboard sheet head. Bra browns fan or leave. We don't need you here to be sour pus.
Ghoulie you are an azz. You are here for comedic release for some, others you are keyboard sheet head. Bra browns fan or leave. We don't need you here to be sour pus.
Love em or hate em - the only thing that's going end his frustration with this franchise is winning. We all have that in common. When someone was slipping acid into his food and beverages back in June/July - the temporary nice guy "just call me winter" or "Tom" was posting with optimism and manners. The tiny response back told him just give us our over-intoxicated/caffeinated goofy beyastard with potty-mouth Shakespeare back.
I may not always be a big fan of him going after long time passionate fans unprovoked (such as; Hoorta, Zombo, Tour, etc); but I enjoy harmless sparring with him in the midst of our 4-37 run in our last 41 games. He's been a part of our online family here since Bedrock so I'm used to him trying telling everyone there is no Santa Claus. I gave the guy a break a long time ago for the traumatic experience he had at his 2nd grade bus stop. We gotta have some freakin entertainment while the FO/HC seem willing to go 0-16 with a rookie QB and a high school caliber WR Corps.
I LMAO every time he reminds me how much I made his skin crawl while I enjoyed the 10-6 season in 2007 - after he predicted with a "book it" conviction we wouldn't even win 1 game that year. He always leaves that out; and carefully re-contexts it all to his wishes that I thought Crennel was a better coach than Belichick and Savage was a better GM than Ozzie. But that's some good ball busting back right there on his part.
If Ghoolie wasn't here - who else would have assured us the football messiah of the 2016 draft was Paxton Lynch? Who else would have told us the selection of Joe Thomas at #3 overall was one of the worst picks in franchise history? Who else would have told us Sumo Wrestlers from Japan would be taking over NFL offensive lines everywhere? Who else would have taught us the only way to wear a jock strap is over the eye on Halloween? Who else would bellyache about a Left Tackle making 10 consecutive Pro Bowls? Who else would subscribe to Playgirl Magazine in hopes of seeing Big Ben or Terry Bradshaw in an issue? Who else would start a thread about challenging me to a fist fight without a willingness to show up in front of witnesses, cameras and a children's small Joe Thomas jersey I was going to stuff his pus gut into in under 30 seconds (just 2 hours from his front door)? Who else is going to recycle the same post 4000 times? Who else is going to forget he complimented me, Hoorta and Zombo for being passionate fans 1 week before ripping us to shreds for our passion the next? Who else is going to type he was such a sissy that his dad sent him over to Ireland to box against pimple faced Irish girls with freckles? Who else is going to inform us that the FO guy that drafted Brock Ostrich and brought him back to Denver is the best judge of QB talent? Who else would dare to go out on a limb and predict a team coming off 1-15 football is going to struggle? Or, any of our teams this side of 1999 for that matter? Then again, who else needs to throw himself weekly chest pounding parades in celebration of this franchise losing? Some find it sad - I find it entertaining... There's an old saying "Give me liberty or Justass." Ghoolie gives us the Justass.
-
They get bored
-
They get bored
They get bored
That's not what the inventory of views and size of his threads reflects. Like I said, they were bored when he tried to be a nice guy that answered to Tom back in June; so that guy disappeared faster than a Houdini rabbit. And rightfully so...
-
They get bored
That's not what the inventory of views and size of his threads reflects. Like I said, they were bored when he tried to be a nice guy that answered to Tom back in June; so that guy disappeared faster than a Houdini rabbit. And rightfully so...
That's not what the inventory of views and size of his threads reflects. Like I said, they were bored when he tried to be a nice guy that answered to Tom back in June; so that guy disappeared faster than a Houdini rabbit. And rightfully so...
I actually listened to the guy this summer and then I put him back on "mute" when the nonsense started back up again. I come here to discuss football in relation to the Browns and not a bunch of "persona non grata". I don't mind people diverting here or there, but the constant whiny crap gets old. So I prefer not to read it.
-
That's not what the inventory of views and size of his threads reflects. Like I said, they were bored when he tried to be a nice guy that answered to Tom back in June; so that guy disappeared faster than a Houdini rabbit. And rightfully so...
I actually listened to the guy this summer and then I put him back on "mute" when the nonsense started back up again. I come here to discuss football in relation to the Browns and not a bunch of "persona non grata". I don't mind people diverting here or there, but the constant whiny crap gets old. So I prefer not to read it.
I actually listened to the guy this summer and then I put him back on "mute" when the nonsense started back up again. I come here to discuss football in relation to the Browns and not a bunch of "persona non grata". I don't mind people diverting here or there, but the constant whiny crap gets old. So I prefer not to read it.
HA! Yeah, Ghoolie does get all whiney and crotchshitty. When the depressed start hitting the depressants - somethings gotta give and it's usually his man card. That's the best time to make his skin crawl. I've inspired so many 4 letter words and angry replies out of him over the years that his poor wife bought him a human sized hamster wheel and named it Flugel.
-
I actually listened to the guy this summer and then I put him back on "mute" when the nonsense started back up again. I come here to discuss football in relation to the Browns and not a bunch of "persona non grata". I don't mind people diverting here or there, but the constant whiny crap gets old. So I prefer not to read it.
HA! Yeah, Ghoolie does get all whiney and crotchshitty. When the depressed start hitting the depressants - somethings gotta give and it's usually his man card. That's the best time to make his skin crawl. I've inspired so many 4 letter words and angry replies out of him over the years that his poor wife bought him a human sized hamster wheel and named it Flugel.
HA! Yeah, Ghoolie does get all whiney and crotchshitty. When the depressed start hitting the depressants - somethings gotta give and it's usually his man card. That's the best time to make his skin crawl. I've inspired so many 4 letter words and angry replies out of him over the years that his poor wife bought him a human sized hamster wheel and named it Flugel.
LOL!


-
Even his "this is my last post of the weekend" posts are lies. This guy's worse than Obama.
Trump literally can't speak without lying, but feel free to crowbar your political thoughts into a topic that has absolutely nothing to do with that...
Trump literally can't speak without lying, but feel free to crowbar your political thoughts into a topic that has absolutely nothing to do with that...
lol someone’s sensitive
-
Trump literally can't speak without lying, but feel free to crowbar your political thoughts into a topic that has absolutely nothing to do with that...
lol someone’s sensitive
lol someone’s sensitive
I'm ovulating like a mother right now...

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login