They ALL must go
-
Blow it up again Jimmy.
This team has very little talent, FO fault
And they have ZERO discipline. Terrible play calling on BOTH sides of the ball, coaches fault
If anyone thinks we are heading in the right direction, YOU ARE DELUSIONAL!!!!
0-16 here we come.
Blow it up again Jimmy.
This team has very little talent, FO fault
And they have ZERO discipline. Terrible play calling on BOTH sides of the ball, coaches fault
If anyone thinks we are heading in the right direction, YOU ARE DELUSIONAL!!!!
0-16 here we come.
What functionable GM or coach would aspire to work here? That's the big problem you face. There's no point in replacing thrash with more thrash...
-
I’d take new fresh trash then this BS we have now
-
I’d take new fresh trash then this BS we have now
Aaaand that’s why we suck
-
I’d take new fresh trash then this BS we have now
Aaaand that’s why we suck
Aaaand that’s why we suck
Yep, that's why..... It has nothing to do with the players, coaches and FO..... It's all because of the fans..... Yep, that's why we suck.
-
I’d take new fresh trash then this BS we have now
Aaaand that’s why we suck
Aaaand that’s why we suck
We suck because Jimmy hasn’t hired any people that have a clue what they are doing
All the people here now are useless
-
Maybe the Browns could be the first American team to join the CFL?
-
Who is out there that would be an upgrade as coach & GM? No " Anyone but these guys". Legit question.
-
I was all for starting Hogan, but now I'm thinking just give the ball back to Kizer, let him make his mistakes, and either learn from them, or start looking at drafting a QB next season.
-
Hire a President of football ops and let him hire the gm and coach
and make sure the President is a FOOTBALL guy
-
Aaaand that’s why we suck
Yep, that's why..... It has nothing to do with the players, coaches and FO..... It's all because of the fans..... Yep, that's why we suck.
-
Hire a President of football ops and let him hire the gm and coach
and make sure the President is a FOOTBALL guy
Hire a President of football ops and let him hire the gm and coach
and make sure the President is a FOOTBALL guy
I've said this before and I'll continue to say it. Do NOT hire anyone arrogant and absorbed in their own dogma. This includes people who are "FOOTBALL GUYS!@!#@#@#" because then they draft "FOOTBALL GUYS@#@@#@#". You know who tried that approach? McDaniels. That's how you get Tebow.
Sashi needs his role reduced. You need someone who's willing to assign grades to players, but also understanding how you arrived at those grades. Example - Corey Coleman played in the B12 against shitty DB's and was routinely the beneficiary of great 1on1 scheming by Art Briles.
-
Who is out there that would be an upgrade as coach & GM? No " Anyone but these guys". Legit question.
-
At least you’re starting to recognize it now
Yep, it figures you'd believe that..... Not surprised one bit...... Keep on trusting the process.
-
They need someone that can evaluate talent.
Is regime though Wentz wasnt a top 20 Qb
-
At least you’re starting to recognize it now
Yep, it figures you'd believe that..... Not surprised one bit...... Keep on trusting the process.
-
Come on man your about to be 1 and 21 you have to keep trying
Exactly
-
-
Hire a President of football ops and let him hire the gm and coach
and make sure the President is a FOOTBALL guy
I've said this before and I'll continue to say it. Do NOT hire anyone arrogant and absorbed in their own dogma. This includes people who are "FOOTBALL GUYS!@!#@#@#" because then they draft "FOOTBALL GUYS@#@@#@#". You know who tried that approach? McDaniels. That's how you get Tebow.
Sashi needs his role reduced. You need someone who's willing to assign grades to players, but also understanding how you arrived at those grades. Example - Corey Coleman played in the B12 against shitty DB's and was routinely the beneficiary of great 1on1 scheming by Art Briles.
I've said this before and I'll continue to say it. Do NOT hire anyone arrogant and absorbed in their own dogma. This includes people who are "FOOTBALL GUYS!@!#@#@#" because then they draft "FOOTBALL GUYS@#@@#@#". You know who tried that approach? McDaniels. That's how you get Tebow.
Sashi needs his role reduced. You need someone who's willing to assign grades to players, but also understanding how you arrived at those grades. Example - Corey Coleman played in the B12 against shitty DB's and was routinely the beneficiary of great 1on1 scheming by Art Briles.
I will give him the benifit of the doubt considering he has been injured and he came into the league without any real injury history. But seriously, as much as this FO has sucked (I like alot of the picks, but completely dismantling the roster by itself if firing worthy) and as much as the coaching has sucked, we need to just let them ride it out for at least 1-2 more years. If we EVER was to attact an actual GM or coaching talent to this team, they need to know they won't be fired right off the bat, which we currently can't do, because the owner has a history of firing people right off the bat.
-
I've said this before and I'll continue to say it. Do NOT hire anyone arrogant and absorbed in their own dogma. This includes people who are "FOOTBALL GUYS!@!#@#@#" because then they draft "FOOTBALL GUYS@#@@#@#". You know who tried that approach? McDaniels. That's how you get Tebow.
Sashi needs his role reduced. You need someone who's willing to assign grades to players, but also understanding how you arrived at those grades. Example - Corey Coleman played in the B12 against shitty DB's and was routinely the beneficiary of great 1on1 scheming by Art Briles.
I will give him the benifit of the doubt considering he has been injured and he came into the league without any real injury history. But seriously, as much as this FO has sucked (I like alot of the picks, but completely dismantling the roster by itself if firing worthy) and as much as the coaching has sucked, we need to just let them ride it out for at least 1-2 more years. If we EVER was to attact an actual GM or coaching talent to this team, they need to know they won't be fired right off the bat, which we currently can't do, because the owner has a history of firing people right off the bat.
I will give him the benifit of the doubt considering he has been injured and he came into the league without any real injury history. But seriously, as much as this FO has sucked (I like alot of the picks, but completely dismantling the roster by itself if firing worthy) and as much as the coaching has sucked, we need to just let them ride it out for at least 1-2 more years. If we EVER was to attact an actual GM or coaching talent to this team, they need to know they won't be fired right off the bat, which we currently can't do, because the owner has a history of firing people right off the bat.
If theses people are here for another 2 years, I will not be a fan anymore.
I don’t care about the Jimmy firing machine. This experiment HAS NOT WORKED AT ALL. Keeping these guys around after this year is useless and pointless. They will not get any better with non football people picking the players.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login