They ALL must go
-
Today Hue said "I'm not swimming in that lake" of being 1-15 again........ Phuck swimming in it coach, that body of water is named after you.
The Lions went 0-16 and then 2-14 the year after, so that's 2-30. The Bucs started out 2-26 in their first two seasons (winning 2 after starting 0-26). Right now Hue-Hue is 1-21 with us.
The Lions went 0-16 and then 2-14 the year after, so that's 2-30. The Bucs started out 2-26 in their first two seasons (winning 2 after starting 0-26). Right now Hue-Hue is 1-21 with us.
AWESOME!!!! So we're the best of the s h i t i e s t in NFL history???
Man, lock up Hue right now Jimmy before another franchise swoops in and steals the future HoFer.
-
The Lions went 0-16 and then 2-14 the year after, so that's 2-30. The Bucs started out 2-26 in their first two seasons (winning 2 after starting 0-26). Right now Hue-Hue is 1-21 with us.
AWESOME!!!! So we're the best of the s h i t i e s t in NFL history???
Man, lock up Hue right now Jimmy before another franchise swoops in and steals the future HoFer.
-
-
-
Blow it up again Jimmy.
This team has very little talent, FO fault
And they have ZERO discipline. Terrible play calling on BOTH sides of the ball, coaches fault
If anyone thinks we are heading in the right direction, YOU ARE DELUSIONAL!!!!
0-16 here we come.
Jimmy's the real problem here. I mean apart from him being a Steeler and a crook. When he came in I made my peace with it because I thought it couldn't get worse, now I'm looking back at those Mangini and Pettine years nostalgically because at lease we won a few games back then.
First order of business is to kick that crook back to Pittsburgh.
Jimmy's the real problem here. I mean apart from him being a Steeler and a crook. When he came in I made my peace with it because I thought it couldn't get worse, now I'm looking back at those Mangini and Pettine years nostalgically because at lease we won a few games back then.
First order of business is to kick that crook back to Pittsburgh.
There it is folks. Our fans love going 4-12.
-
No one could be any worse
That may be the case. I want to hear names though.
-
Jimmy's the real problem here. I mean apart from him being a Steeler and a crook. When he came in I made my peace with it because I thought it couldn't get worse, now I'm looking back at those Mangini and Pettine years nostalgically because at lease we won a few games back then.
First order of business is to kick that crook back to Pittsburgh.
There it is folks. Our fans love going 4-12.
There it is folks. Our fans love going 4-12.
Next time we are lucky enough to go 4-12. Let us know
-
Jimmy's the real problem here. I mean apart from him being a Steeler and a crook. When he came in I made my peace with it because I thought it couldn't get worse, now I'm looking back at those Mangini and Pettine years nostalgically because at lease we won a few games back then.
First order of business is to kick that crook back to Pittsburgh.
There it is folks. Our fans love going 4-12.
There it is folks. Our fans love going 4-12.
There it is folks. Some of our fans love going 1-21 while blissfully believing that we'll be better in just 3 more years if we can simply tolerate the 5-64 it will take to get there, all while wondering why most other fans have had enough.
-
I can’t understand how ANYONE can watch this team and say we should keep it going
this is the worst collection of talent being coached by one of the worst coaching staffs of all time
-
There it is folks. Our fans love going 4-12.
There it is folks. Some of our fans love going 1-21 while blissfully believing that we'll be better in just 3 more years if we can simply tolerate the 5-64 it will take to get there, all while wondering why most other fans have had enough.
-
There it is folks. Our fans love going 4-12.
There it is folks. Some of our fans love going 1-21 while blissfully believing that we'll be better in just 3 more years if we can simply tolerate the 5-64 it will take to get there, all while wondering why most other fans have had enough.
There it is folks. Some of our fans love going 1-21 while blissfully believing that we'll be better in just 3 more years if we can simply tolerate the 5-64 it will take to get there, all while wondering why most other fans have had enough.
Your way is tried and failed. Hush.
I can’t understand how ANYONE can watch this team and say we should keep it going
this is the worst collection of talent being coached by one of the worst coaching staffs of all time
I don’t see how ANYONE could want to do the EXACT SAME THING we’ve always done so we can have a 4-win ceiling for the rest of our lives.
-
There it is folks. Some of our fans love going 1-21 while blissfully believing that we'll be better in just 3 more years if we can simply tolerate the 5-64 it will take to get there, all while wondering why most other fans have had enough.
Your way is tried and failed. Hush.
I can’t understand how ANYONE can watch this team and say we should keep it going
this is the worst collection of talent being coached by one of the worst coaching staffs of all time
I don’t see how ANYONE could want to do the EXACT SAME THING we’ve always done so we can have a 4-win ceiling for the rest of our lives.
Your way is tried and failed. Hush.
I don’t see how ANYONE could want to do the EXACT SAME THING we’ve always done so we can have a 4-win ceiling for the rest of our lives.
Have you watched this crap? There is no way I would allow these people to pick the next draft
-
There it is folks. Some of our fans love going 1-21 while blissfully believing that we'll be better in just 3 more years if we can simply tolerate the 5-64 it will take to get there, all while wondering why most other fans have had enough.
Your way is tried and failed. Hush.
I can’t understand how ANYONE can watch this team and say we should keep it going
this is the worst collection of talent being coached by one of the worst coaching staffs of all time
I don’t see how ANYONE could want to do the EXACT SAME THING we’ve always done so we can have a 4-win ceiling for the rest of our lives.
Your way is tried and failed. Hush.
I don’t see how ANYONE could want to do the EXACT SAME THING we’ve always done so we can have a 4-win ceiling for the rest of our lives.
We can’t even win 2 games with these idiots
-
Your way is tried and failed. Hush.
I don’t see how ANYONE could want to do the EXACT SAME THING we’ve always done so we can have a 4-win ceiling for the rest of our lives.
Have you watched this crap? There is no way I would allow these people to pick the next draft
Have you watched this crap? There is no way I would allow these people to pick the next draft
Nah dude I haven’t seen them. Just spent 6 hours in the car to see them in person today.
We can’t even win 2 games with these idiots
We will in 2018. Try growing balls and waiting. Lottery player.
-
Your way is tried and failed. Hush.
I don’t see how ANYONE could want to do the EXACT SAME THING we’ve always done so we can have a 4-win ceiling for the rest of our lives.
We can’t even win 2 games with these idiots
We can’t even win 2 games with these idiots
That has far more to do with previous drafts then current coaching schemes
-
Your way is tried and failed. Hush.
I don’t see how ANYONE could want to do the EXACT SAME THING we’ve always done so we can have a 4-win ceiling for the rest of our lives.
Have you watched this crap? There is no way I would allow these people to pick the next draft
Have you watched this crap? There is no way I would allow these people to pick the next draft
We simply need to do a George Costanza, and do The Opposite - "if every instinct you have is wrong, then the opposite would have to be right".
-
Have you watched this crap? There is no way I would allow these people to pick the next draft
Nah dude I haven’t seen them. Just spent 6 hours in the car to see them in person today.
We can’t even win 2 games with these idiots
We will in 2018. Try growing balls and waiting. Lottery player.
Nah dude I haven’t seen them. Just spent 6 hours in the car to see them in person today.
We will in 2018. Try growing balls and waiting. Lottery player.
I’ve spent the last 19 years of giving my money for season tickets
This as is bad as it has ever been. NOT EVEN CLOSE
-
Nah dude I haven’t seen them. Just spent 6 hours in the car to see them in person today.
We will in 2018. Try growing balls and waiting. Lottery player.
I’ve spent the last 19 years of giving my money for season tickets
This as is bad as it has ever been. NOT EVEN CLOSE
I’ve spent the last 19 years of giving my money for season tickets
This as is bad as it has ever been. NOT EVEN CLOSE
Of course it was. That was their point. Sorry you can’t see what they’re doing.
-
Have you watched this crap? There is no way I would allow these people to pick the next draft
Nah dude I haven’t seen them. Just spent 6 hours in the car to see them in person today.
We can’t even win 2 games with these idiots
We will in 2018. Try growing balls and waiting. Lottery player.
Nah dude I haven’t seen them. Just spent 6 hours in the car to see them in person today.
We will in 2018. Try growing balls and waiting. Lottery player.
Hahahahahaha! Man, and I'm pissed at myself for buying the NFL Sunday Ticket in which the Browns only share in 1/32 of the money.......
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!! Yep, the Browns will go from 1-31 to 11-5 in 2018 if we all can just wait....... Were you dropped on your head as a baby?
-
Hire Peyton Manning as President of football ops. And go from there
I'm down for Manning. I'd also consider bringing in Ryan Fitzpatrick.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login