Skip to content

They ALL must go

The Browns Board
123 35 5.1k
  • @browns149 said:

    No one could be any worse

    That may be the case. I want to hear names though.

    @dawgs89 said:

    That may be the case. I want to hear names though.

    Hire Peyton Manning as President of football ops.  And go from there

  • @marc1971 said:

    Jimmy's the real problem here. I mean apart from him being a Steeler and a crook. When he came in I made my peace with it because I thought it couldn't get worse, now I'm looking back at those Mangini and Pettine years nostalgically because at lease we won a few games back then.

    First order of business is to kick that crook back to Pittsburgh.

    There it is folks. Our fans love going 4-12.

    @wargograw said:

    There it is folks. Our fans love going 4-12.

    Next time we are lucky enough to go 4-12.  Let us know 

  • @marc1971 said:

    Jimmy's the real problem here. I mean apart from him being a Steeler and a crook. When he came in I made my peace with it because I thought it couldn't get worse, now I'm looking back at those Mangini and Pettine years nostalgically because at lease we won a few games back then.

    First order of business is to kick that crook back to Pittsburgh.

    There it is folks. Our fans love going 4-12.

    @wargograw said:

    There it is folks. Our fans love going 4-12.

    There it is folks. Some of our fans love going 1-21 while blissfully believing that we'll be better in just 3 more years if we can simply tolerate the 5-64 it will take to get there, all while wondering why most other fans have had enough. 

  • I can’t understand how ANYONE can watch this team and say we should keep it going

    this is the worst collection of talent being coached by one of the worst coaching staffs of all time 

  • @wargograw said:

    There it is folks. Our fans love going 4-12.

    There it is folks. Some of our fans love going 1-21 while blissfully believing that we'll be better in just 3 more years if we can simply tolerate the 5-64 it will take to get there, all while wondering why most other fans have had enough. 

    @d-bone said:

    There it is folks. Some of our fans love going 1-21 while blissfully believing that we'll be better in just 3 more years if we can simply tolerate the 5-64 it will take to get there, all while wondering why most other fans have had enough. 

    In 69 games they won’t win 5 games

  • @wargograw said:

    There it is folks. Our fans love going 4-12.

    There it is folks. Some of our fans love going 1-21 while blissfully believing that we'll be better in just 3 more years if we can simply tolerate the 5-64 it will take to get there, all while wondering why most other fans have had enough. 

    @d-bone said:

    There it is folks. Some of our fans love going 1-21 while blissfully believing that we'll be better in just 3 more years if we can simply tolerate the 5-64 it will take to get there, all while wondering why most other fans have had enough. 

    Your way is tried and failed. Hush. 

    @browns149 said:

    I can’t understand how ANYONE can watch this team and say we should keep it going

    this is the worst collection of talent being coached by one of the worst coaching staffs of all time 

    I don’t see how ANYONE could want to do the EXACT SAME THING we’ve always done so we can have a 4-win ceiling for the rest of our lives. 

  • @d-bone said:

    There it is folks. Some of our fans love going 1-21 while blissfully believing that we'll be better in just 3 more years if we can simply tolerate the 5-64 it will take to get there, all while wondering why most other fans have had enough. 

    Your way is tried and failed. Hush. 

    @browns149 said:

    I can’t understand how ANYONE can watch this team and say we should keep it going

    this is the worst collection of talent being coached by one of the worst coaching staffs of all time 

    I don’t see how ANYONE could want to do the EXACT SAME THING we’ve always done so we can have a 4-win ceiling for the rest of our lives. 

    @wargograw said:

    Your way is tried and failed. Hush. 

    I don’t see how ANYONE could want to do the EXACT SAME THING we’ve always done so we can have a 4-win ceiling for the rest of our lives. 

    Have you watched this crap? There is no way I would allow these people to pick the next draft 

  • @d-bone said:

    There it is folks. Some of our fans love going 1-21 while blissfully believing that we'll be better in just 3 more years if we can simply tolerate the 5-64 it will take to get there, all while wondering why most other fans have had enough. 

    Your way is tried and failed. Hush. 

    @browns149 said:

    I can’t understand how ANYONE can watch this team and say we should keep it going

    this is the worst collection of talent being coached by one of the worst coaching staffs of all time 

    I don’t see how ANYONE could want to do the EXACT SAME THING we’ve always done so we can have a 4-win ceiling for the rest of our lives. 

    @wargograw said:

    Your way is tried and failed. Hush. 

    I don’t see how ANYONE could want to do the EXACT SAME THING we’ve always done so we can have a 4-win ceiling for the rest of our lives. 

    We can’t even win 2 games with these idiots 

  • @wargograw said:

    Your way is tried and failed. Hush. 

    I don’t see how ANYONE could want to do the EXACT SAME THING we’ve always done so we can have a 4-win ceiling for the rest of our lives. 

    Have you watched this crap? There is no way I would allow these people to pick the next draft 

    @browns149 said:

    Have you watched this crap? There is no way I would allow these people to pick the next draft 

    Nah dude I haven’t seen them. Just spent 6 hours in the car to see them in person today. 

    @browns149 said:

    We can’t even win 2 games with these idiots 

    We will in 2018. Try growing balls and waiting. Lottery player. 

  • @wargograw said:

    Your way is tried and failed. Hush. 

    I don’t see how ANYONE could want to do the EXACT SAME THING we’ve always done so we can have a 4-win ceiling for the rest of our lives. 

    We can’t even win 2 games with these idiots 

    @browns149 said:

    We can’t even win 2 games with these idiots 

    That has far more to do with previous drafts then current coaching schemes

  • @wargograw said:

    Your way is tried and failed. Hush. 

    I don’t see how ANYONE could want to do the EXACT SAME THING we’ve always done so we can have a 4-win ceiling for the rest of our lives. 

    Have you watched this crap? There is no way I would allow these people to pick the next draft 

    @browns149 said:

    Have you watched this crap? There is no way I would allow these people to pick the next draft 

    We simply need to do a George Costanza, and do The Opposite - "if every instinct you have is wrong, then the opposite would have to be right".

  • @browns149 said:

    Have you watched this crap? There is no way I would allow these people to pick the next draft 

    Nah dude I haven’t seen them. Just spent 6 hours in the car to see them in person today. 

    @browns149 said:

    We can’t even win 2 games with these idiots 

    We will in 2018. Try growing balls and waiting. Lottery player. 

    @wargograw said:

    Nah dude I haven’t seen them. Just spent 6 hours in the car to see them in person today. 

    We will in 2018. Try growing balls and waiting. Lottery player. 

    I’ve spent the last 19 years of giving my money for season tickets

    This as is bad as it has ever been. NOT EVEN CLOSE

  • @wargograw said:

    Nah dude I haven’t seen them. Just spent 6 hours in the car to see them in person today. 

    We will in 2018. Try growing balls and waiting. Lottery player. 

    I’ve spent the last 19 years of giving my money for season tickets

    This as is bad as it has ever been. NOT EVEN CLOSE

    @browns149 said:

    I’ve spent the last 19 years of giving my money for season tickets

    This as is bad as it has ever been. NOT EVEN CLOSE

    Of course it was. That was their point. Sorry you can’t see what they’re doing. 

  • @browns149 said:

    Have you watched this crap? There is no way I would allow these people to pick the next draft 

    Nah dude I haven’t seen them. Just spent 6 hours in the car to see them in person today. 

    @browns149 said:

    We can’t even win 2 games with these idiots 

    We will in 2018. Try growing balls and waiting. Lottery player. 

    @wargograw said:

    Nah dude I haven’t seen them. Just spent 6 hours in the car to see them in person today. 

    We will in 2018. Try growing balls and waiting. Lottery player. 

    Hahahahahaha! Man, and I'm pissed at myself for buying the NFL Sunday Ticket in which the Browns only share in 1/32 of the money....... 

    Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!! Yep, the Browns will go from 1-31 to 11-5 in 2018 if we all can just wait....... Were you dropped on your head as a baby? 

  • @dawgs89 said:

    That may be the case. I want to hear names though.

    Hire Peyton Manning as President of football ops.  And go from there

    @browns149 said:

    Hire Peyton Manning as President of football ops.  And go from there

    I'm down for Manning. I'd also consider bringing in Ryan Fitzpatrick.

  • Legit discussion for those who are pro the current course:

    It seems as if the hang up is that the traditional methods have been used before and the Browns still sucked. That seems to be the enthusiasm behind Sashi’s plan. While true ,the traditional methods have not worked in Cleveland, they have worked at many other places that had long bouts of losing (see the Saints, Buccaneers, and Texans). They didn’t strip down every ounce of left over talent to build from there.

    Could it be that the traditional methods didn’t work because the people carrying out the plan were not competent? If so, could the same be true for the current plan? That has been my reservations about it. I get putting together lots of draft picks. I have little confidence in them picking talented players with the picks.

  • damn should have just stuck with banner nd lombardi

  • Legit discussion for those who are pro the current course:

    It seems as if the hang up is that the traditional methods have been used before and the Browns still sucked. That seems to be the enthusiasm behind Sashi’s plan. While true ,the traditional methods have not worked in Cleveland, they have worked at many other places that had long bouts of losing (see the Saints, Buccaneers, and Texans). They didn’t strip down every ounce of left over talent to build from there.

    Could it be that the traditional methods didn’t work because the people carrying out the plan were not competent? If so, could the same be true for the current plan? That has been my reservations about it. I get putting together lots of draft picks. I have little confidence in them picking talented players with the picks.

    @logicisforsquares said:

    I get putting together lots of draft picks. I have little confidence in them picking talented players with the picks.

    ^^^^^

    This.

  • @logicisforsquares said:

    I get putting together lots of draft picks. I have little confidence in them picking talented players with the picks.

    ^^^^^

    This.

    @canton-dawg said:

    ^^^^^

    This.

    2nd this. If these idiots get to pick the 5 picks in the first 2 rounds next year.   WE ARE SCREWED

  • @wargograw said:

    Nah dude I haven’t seen them. Just spent 6 hours in the car to see them in person today. 

    We will in 2018. Try growing balls and waiting. Lottery player. 

    Hahahahahaha! Man, and I'm pissed at myself for buying the NFL Sunday Ticket in which the Browns only share in 1/32 of the money....... 

    Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!! Yep, the Browns will go from 1-31 to 11-5 in 2018 if we all can just wait....... Were you dropped on your head as a baby? 

    @d-bone said:

    Hahahahahaha! Man, and I'm pissed at myself for buying the NFL Sunday Ticket in which the Browns only share in 1/32 of the money....... 

    Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!! Yep, the Browns will go from 1-31 to 11-5 in 2018 if we all can just wait....... Were you dropped on your head as a baby? 

    Yeah, I’m surprised you didn’t spend that money on lottery tickets, booze, and other wastes. If you approach life the way you do the Browns it must be pretty rough. 

    @logicisforsquares said:

    Legit discussion for those who are pro the current course:

    It seems as if the hang up is that the traditional methods have been used before and the Browns still sucked. That seems to be the enthusiasm behind Sashi’s plan. While true ,the traditional methods have not worked in Cleveland, they have worked at many other places that had long bouts of losing (see the Saints, Buccaneers, and Texans). They didn’t strip down every ounce of left over talent to build from there.

    Could it be that the traditional methods didn’t work because the people carrying out the plan were not competent? If so, could the same be true for the current plan? That has been my reservations about it. I get putting together lots of draft picks. I have little confidence in them picking talented players with the picks.

    Dude. No. We have too large a sample size of failed head coaches and GMs for it to merely be a hiring issue.