Skip to content

Ok are we done with hogan now?

The Browns Board
175 37 5.1k
  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    The amount of time debated on this board (and I'm guilty of doing it too) regarding a guy named Kevin Hogan - who most likely won't start a season's worth of games in his entire career - is pretty impressive.

  • The amount of time debated on this board (and I'm guilty of doing it too) regarding a guy named Kevin Hogan - who most likely won't start a season's worth of games in his entire career - is pretty impressive.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    The amount of time debated on this board (and I'm guilty of doing it too) regarding a guy named Kevin Hogan - who most likely won't start a season's worth of games in his entire career - is pretty impressive.

    Well when you have even one Champion... one persistent-beyond-all-that-is-reasonable Champion... that's how it goes.

    Also doesn't hurt that I like Po... He's been good to post with for years.

    WSS? Meh... but he does wear a kilt... to work no less...

  • The amount of time debated on this board (and I'm guilty of doing it too) regarding a guy named Kevin Hogan - who most likely won't start a season's worth of games in his entire career - is pretty impressive.

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    The amount of time debated on this board (and I'm guilty of doing it too) regarding a guy named Kevin Hogan - who most likely won't start a season's worth of games in his entire career - is pretty impressive.

    ??

  • @dutch-oven said:

    The amount of time debated on this board (and I'm guilty of doing it too) regarding a guy named Kevin Hogan - who most likely won't start a season's worth of games in his entire career - is pretty impressive.

    Well when you have even one Champion... one persistent-beyond-all-that-is-reasonable Champion... that's how it goes.

    Also doesn't hurt that I like Po... He's been good to post with for years.

    WSS? Meh... but he does wear a kilt... to work no less...

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @tour2ma said:

    Well when you have even one Champion... one persistent-beyond-all-that-is-reasonable Champion... that's how it goes.

    Also doesn't hurt that I like Po... He's been good to post with for years.

    WSS? Meh... but he does wear a kilt... to work no less...

    PoG seems like a good guy for sure... even if I do feel like he's sometimes trolling us regarding Hogan 😆

  • @tour2ma said:

    Well when you have even one Champion... one persistent-beyond-all-that-is-reasonable Champion... that's how it goes.

    Also doesn't hurt that I like Po... He's been good to post with for years.

    WSS? Meh... but he does wear a kilt... to work no less...

    PoG seems like a good guy for sure... even if I do feel like he's sometimes trolling us regarding Hogan 😆

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    PoG seems like a good guy for sure... even if I do feel like he's sometimes trolling us regarding Hogan 😆

    He's trolling is concerning the Browns!😛

  • @tour2ma said:

    Well when you have even one Champion... one persistent-beyond-all-that-is-reasonable Champion... that's how it goes.

    Also doesn't hurt that I like Po... He's been good to post with for years.

    WSS? Meh... but he does wear a kilt... to work no less...

    PoG seems like a good guy for sure... even if I do feel like he's sometimes trolling us regarding Hogan 😆

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    PoG seems like a good guy for sure... even if I do feel like he's sometimes trolling us regarding Hogan 😆

    Well, he was locked into Trent Richardson the same way. 

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    Let he who has never locked onto and held onto a player beyond objective reason, cast the first stone...

    ... or something like that.

  • Let he who has never locked onto and held onto a player beyond objective reason, cast the first stone...

    ... or something like that.

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    @tour2ma said:

    Let he who has never locked onto and held onto a player beyond objective reason, cast the first stone...

    ... or something like that.

    I predict Henry will make us wonder why we left him on the board.?

  • @tour2ma said:

    Let he who has never locked onto and held onto a player beyond objective reason, cast the first stone...

    ... or something like that.

    I predict Henry will make us wonder why we left him on the board.?

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    @texasag1969 said:

    I predict Henry will make us wonder why we left him on the board.?

    I'll take some of that...

    A paella bet?

  • @texasag1969 said:

    I predict Henry will make us wonder why we left him on the board.?

    I'll take some of that...

    A paella bet?

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    @tour2ma said:

    I'll take some of that...

    A paella bet?

    Got reservations for a great place for that tomorrow night. Locals told us they go there.?

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by TexasAg1969

    Wife making me miss most of the game tonight to go to another place also recommended for Spanish cuisine. Dammit!😠

    Went for Flamenco last night. Great with a phenomenal classical guitarist who also did several solos. WSS, Ghoolie and you would have loved it.

  • Wife making me miss most of the game tonight to go to another place also recommended for Spanish cuisine. Dammit!😠

    Went for Flamenco last night. Great with a phenomenal classical guitarist who also did several solos. WSS, Ghoolie and you would have loved it.

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by

    @texasag1969 said:

    Wife making me miss most of the game tonight to go to another place also recommended for Spanish cuisine. Dammit!😠

    Went for Flamenco last night. Great with a phenomenal classical guitarist who also did several solos. WSS, Ghoolie and you would have loved it.

    Skilled guitarist always impress me.

    WSS

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Wife making me miss most of the game tonight to go to another place also recommended for Spanish cuisine. Dammit!😠

    Went for Flamenco last night. Great with a phenomenal classical guitarist who also did several solos. WSS, Ghoolie and you would have loved it.

    Skilled guitarist always impress me.

    WSS

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    @westside-steve said:

    Skilled guitarist always impress me.

    WSS

    Saw Christopher Parkening live 3 rows back many years ago. Wonderful! Take a listen sometime. Must be on YouTube.

  • @westside-steve said:

    Skilled guitarist always impress me.

    WSS

    Saw Christopher Parkening live 3 rows back many years ago. Wonderful! Take a listen sometime. Must be on YouTube.

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by

    @texasag1969 said:

    Saw Christopher Parkening live 3 rows back many years ago. Wonderful! Take a listen sometime. Must be on YouTube.

    Just did the guy kicks butt.

    WSS

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by

    bernie williams?

    yeah he, mariano and girardi  tout cars for some BX dealership......and bernie plays local pubs to sign and suck balls.

  • @westside-steve said:

    Skilled guitarist always impress me.

    WSS

    Saw Christopher Parkening live 3 rows back many years ago. Wonderful! Take a listen sometime. Must be on YouTube.

    W wargograw wrote on last edited by

    @texasag1969 said:

    Saw Christopher Parkening live 3 rows back many years ago. Wonderful! Take a listen sometime. Must be on YouTube.

    Saw him live once back in middle school. 

    We’re a bit of a renaissance family. 

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Saw Christopher Parkening live 3 rows back many years ago. Wonderful! Take a listen sometime. Must be on YouTube.

    Saw him live once back in middle school. 

    We’re a bit of a renaissance family. 

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    @wargograw said:

    Saw him live once back in middle school.  We’re a bit of a renaissance family. 

    He played in your home? 😛