Skip to content

Browns Looking to Move Britt!

The Browns Board
38 17 2.1k
  • They can trade him for a 6pk and it doesn't have to be cold!!

    https://sportstalk360.com/browns-wide-receiver-heading-to-buffalo/

  • Please, Buffalo, take him!!! PLEASE!!

  • The Browns would surely like to unload their expensive mistake already, and the upstart Buffalo Bills need more reliable wide-receiver depth.

    Well then, look no further Buffalo Bills.  We've got your 'reliable' wide-receiver depth right here for ya.   And we've got a beautiful bridge in the Mojave that we just reduced the price on.  

  • Give us Zay Jones we will call it even😉..I always like digging deeper into whom to blame..Start with who scouts Britt? Your Director of Pro Personal Scouting usually has his fingers in it, evaluating rosters. Ours= Dan Saganey..A Asst. Football coach at HarVard from 07 to 09..Browns hire Saganey in May of 09, Survives Ray Farmer firing than shuffles into Sashi Brown FO..Tired of burning up your money yet Haslem? Scouting a Pro Player we can do from our couch..Player background checks are on your staff..2nd issue with Cory Coleman maynot sit well with Hue? stay tuned coming off IR

  • Are trades allowed now? Aren't we passed the trade deadline?

  • Are trades allowed now? Aren't we passed the trade deadline?

    @lbc-mike said:

    Are trades allowed now? Aren't we passed the trade deadline?

    I believe the deadline is Halloween.

  • If they pull it off it would be a miracle.

  • I’ll give them my wrong size shoes

  • I'd trade him for a buffalo wing, hell I'd trade him for a buffalo turd ? 

  • Please, Buffalo, take him!!! PLEASE!!

    @brownsfan4evr said:

    Please, Buffalo, take him!!! PLEASE!!

    We'll even pay you to take him off our hands...  

    @lbc-mike said:

    Are trades allowed now? Aren't we passed the trade deadline?

    Nope, we have  9 days to unload this bum.

  • He is a total bum.  Horrible choice.  

  • Damn, thought title of thread meant browns moving to Britain.

  • It would cost us $5 million to make him go away... At least he can be cut at the end of the year with no further damage. Talk about a bad signing to date.

    http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/cleveland-browns/kenny-britt-6041/

  • It would cost us $5 million to make him go away... At least he can be cut at the end of the year with no further damage. Talk about a bad signing to date.

    http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/cleveland-browns/kenny-britt-6041/

    @hoorta said:

    Talk about a bad signing to date.

    Can't be bad moving from St Louis to LA? Britt now 15th highest paid WR. WR Tavon Austin sits 7th highest paid😕(that's gotta sting) Meanwhile WR Brandon Cooks plays for 781K this season showing pay me money of 8.4M next season? Can't spell Harvard lawyer in Cheaters (Matt Patricia?maybe)

  • Quarterback, receiver, chicken, egg.

    😕

    WSS

  • Something about that analogy does not work...

    Britt... I can't fault his signing without confusing hindsight with foresight as I suspect many here are doing.

    As for moving him? If it's just about his play, I don't. However, if it's about an attitude atop his play, and this curfew issue that included Coleman indicates it is, then he's gotta go. You want your vet presence to drag your 2nd-year, top-pick's a$$ "home" on time... not party with him past the deadline... or worse yet keep him out past that time.

  • Something about that analogy does not work...

    Britt... I can't fault his signing without confusing hindsight with foresight as I suspect many here are doing.

    As for moving him? If it's just about his play, I don't. However, if it's about an attitude atop his play, and this curfew issue that included Coleman indicates it is, then he's gotta go. You want your vet presence to drag your 2nd-year, top-pick's a$$ "home" on time... not party with him past the deadline... or worse yet keep him out past that time.

    @tour2ma said:

    Something about that analogy does not work...

    Britt... I can't fault his signing without confusing hindsight with foresight as I suspect many here are doing.

     yes we do. Of course none of us are getting paid to think beyond it

    As for moving him? If it's just about his play, I don't. However, if it's about an attitude atop his play, and this curfew issue that included Coleman indicates it is, then he's gotta go.

     again somebody above my pay grade is taking home a salary for being able to make the differentiation.

    You want your vet presence to drag your 2nd-year, top-pick's a$$ "home" on time... not party with him past the deadline... or worse yet keep him out past that time.

     somebody under the impression that his veteran leadership is helping the kids? Maybe it's kneejerk but I'd say just his body language doesn't tell me that.

    WSS

  • Britt was not 'working' out on the field.  So many times he was just loafing around out there.  He's obviously caught up in the 'we suck so I ain't even gonna bust my butt' mentality.  He's just here to collect a nice check.

  • @tour2ma said:

    Something about that analogy does not work...

    Britt... I can't fault his signing without confusing hindsight with foresight as I suspect many here are doing.

     yes we do. Of course none of us are getting paid to think beyond it

    As for moving him? If it's just about his play, I don't. However, if it's about an attitude atop his play, and this curfew issue that included Coleman indicates it is, then he's gotta go.

     again somebody above my pay grade is taking home a salary for being able to make the differentiation.

    You want your vet presence to drag your 2nd-year, top-pick's a$$ "home" on time... not party with him past the deadline... or worse yet keep him out past that time.

     somebody under the impression that his veteran leadership is helping the kids? Maybe it's kneejerk but I'd say just his body language doesn't tell me that.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Britt... I can't fault his signing without confusing hindsight with foresight as I suspect many here are doing.

     yes we do. Of course none of us are getting paid to think beyond it

    As for moving him? If it's just about his play, I don't. However, if it's about an attitude atop his play, and this curfew issue that included Coleman indicates it is, then he's gotta go.

     again somebody above my pay grade is taking home a salary for being able to make the differentiation.

    You want your vet presence to drag your 2nd-year, top-pick's a$$ "home" on time... not party with him past the deadline... or worse yet keep him out past that time.

     somebody under the impression that his veteran leadership is helping the kids? Maybe it's D jerk but I'd say just his body language doesn't tell me that.

    1. Think beyond what? Stats? First hand observations?
    2. Appears your "body language" paygrade is quite high.
    3. I have no idea how my comment could have prompted your question, so I'm assuming "random thought".
  • @westside-steve said:

    Britt... I can't fault his signing without confusing hindsight with foresight as I suspect many here are doing.

     yes we do. Of course none of us are getting paid to think beyond it

    As for moving him? If it's just about his play, I don't. However, if it's about an attitude atop his play, and this curfew issue that included Coleman indicates it is, then he's gotta go.

     again somebody above my pay grade is taking home a salary for being able to make the differentiation.

    You want your vet presence to drag your 2nd-year, top-pick's a$$ "home" on time... not party with him past the deadline... or worse yet keep him out past that time.

     somebody under the impression that his veteran leadership is helping the kids? Maybe it's D jerk but I'd say just his body language doesn't tell me that.

    1. Think beyond what? Stats? First hand observations?
    2. Appears your "body language" paygrade is quite high.
    3. I have no idea how my comment could have prompted your question, so I'm assuming "random thought".

    @tour2ma said:

    1. Think about what?
    2.  the difference between hindsight and foresight, like I said? or you said or we both said.
    3. Appears your "body language" paygrade is quite high.
    4.  how's it seemed to you? Does he sound sincere when you hear him talk? If so maybe I'm mistaken. Maybe he's on his way to the hall of fame starting this week.
    5. I have no idea how my comment could have prompted your question, so I'm assuming "random thought".
    6.  no idea? Sure seemed like it was a veteran leadership intro to the sentence I replied to. "You want your vet presence to drag your 2nd-year, top-pick's a$$ "home" on time.."

    WSS