Jimmy Grabsapillow Traded to....
-
Ian RapoportVerified account @RapSheet 7 minutes ago
When
#Browns
made an offer for Jimmy Garoppolo during the draft, they didn’t offer a 1st. Just a 2nd & change. Pats wait & take this deal.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
damn.....
i wanted jimmy g on the browns
i expect him to develop into a top 5 nfl qb in the next couple years
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Does Hoyer have to go through waivers? If so I wonder if some other team can claim him. I mean I would claim him just to block the Pats from getting him and force them to bring back clip board Jesus as their backup or something.
-
Does Hoyer have to go through waivers? If so I wonder if some other team can claim him. I mean I would claim him just to block the Pats from getting him and force them to bring back clip board Jesus as their backup or something.
-
Looks like per waiver rules he will become a FA so he can sign with anyone.
-
Well I wonder why sending Hoyer over wasn't part of the deal, that leaves out any doubt, maybe the Pats have someone else in mind.
-
Well I wonder why sending Hoyer over wasn't part of the deal, that leaves out any doubt, maybe the Pats have someone else in mind.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
