If this is the truth, Keep HUE or the FO?
-
Well, obviously as you guys know, many many articles and rumors have been going around about the F.O. and coaches clashing. Obviously, the coaches are complaining about lack of talent, which is visible and obvious, and the F.O. doesn't care about winning this year because they want the draft capital for the future.
The F.O. is sticking with their "plan", regardless if the coaches want to execute it or not. I believe Hue is sick of losing, and we don't have the talent to win.
Did Sashi and the front office really leave early during the trade deadline while the Coaches stayed and worked? If this is true, it means there's an obvious power struggle between the different divisions.
I've never liked Sashi having final say over the roster. I think he's great at some trades, getting draft picks, and signing contracts, but really, how good is he at talent evaluation. And Depo? Moneyball has NEVER actually won a championship. Not saying he isn't smart, but he doesn't know football.
I've heard from a few friends Hue threw MANY people under the bus before he left Oakland, and I hope he's not doing that to the F.O. now. Regardless, it's the F.O.'s fault for not setting Hue up in a condition to win. Basically he has to shutup and do what they want. They didn't even show initiative in getting Hue a QB he likes and trusted in A.J. I didn't even want A.J., but these combined QB's are HORRIBLE. No veteran leadership......
It's great to think we'll build a "foundation" now, but what if all the youngsters we sign now like Myles Garrett decide to leave as soon as their contracts are up and go to winning teams. What do we do then?
If Jimmy G really told his agent, who is Brady's agent that he didn't want anything to do with the Browns, then what does that tell you about any free agents, or people who have their contracts ending and decide to leave our team.
If our Front office and coaches really ARE fighting, then how about they solve it and work it out. Otherwise, no one will ever want to come here.
-
I'm sure Jimmy StupidShmuckinghillbilly will fix it!
-
I'm sure Jimmy StupidShmuckinghillbilly will fix it!
I'm sure Jimmy StupidShmuckinghillbilly will fix it!
Ironic isn't it that Jerrah in Dallas was smart enough to hire good football people and then step out of their way despite being very tempted to jump in. They saved him from picking JM which is what Jimmy SSH was unable to resist. So let's see who our homeless guy picks for QB in the upcoming draft. Or will he make a trade for Cousins?
-
I'm sure Jimmy StupidShmuckinghillbilly will fix it!
Ironic isn't it that Jerrah in Dallas was smart enough to hire good football people and then step out of their way despite being very tempted to jump in. They saved him from picking JM which is what Jimmy SSH was unable to resist. So let's see who our homeless guy picks for QB in the upcoming draft. Or will he make a trade for Cousins?
Ironic isn't it that Jerrah in Dallas was smart enough to hire good football people and then step out of their way despite being very tempted to jump in. They saved him from picking JM which is what Jimmy SSH was unable to resist. So let's see who our homeless guy picks for QB in the upcoming draft. Or will he make a trade for Cousins?
Or...forget the am pm on the alarm clock and miss the call?
-
Allbright releasing emails from Browns coaches about the friction between the F.O.
https://twitter.com/AllbrightNFL/status/925765851717890048
More emails to be released later.
Also, as I posted earier, Jimmy was on Hue's side to get us a QB, any QB to win, but all things point to Sashi not being there, or undermining Hue and Jimmy to not trade away picks for A.J.
Apparently Jimmy is furious..... Hue tried to undermine the F.O., and then the F.O. undermined Hue and Jimmy to stick with the process.
-
Also lastly,
If HUE isn't even trusting the process anymore, then why should we?
-
IF Jimmy told them to make the AJ McCarron trade and Sashi intentionally torpedoed it he should have been fired yesterday. I don't like AJ but that level of rebellion from a senior manager would to me be grounds for immediate dismissal. I believe more and more from the leaks that Sashi has been an arrogant prick who's stood in the way of multiple players this staff wanted. Let's not forget Deshan Watson himself said Hue contacted him prior to pick 12 to be ready.
-
Also lastly,
If HUE isn't even trusting the process anymore, then why should we?
Also lastly,
If HUE isn't even trusting the process anymore, then why should we?
I think we are being Stepiened
-
I need to hear why mccarron is worth a 2nd and a 3rd. Also, was kizer hue's call or the FO? I guess i kind of always assumed that hue kind of thought he found a project gem in kizer...which may still be true but kizer was just not ready this year and should have never started
-
IF Jimmy told them to make the AJ McCarron trade and Sashi intentionally torpedoed it he should have been fired yesterday. I don't like AJ but that level of rebellion from a senior manager would to me be grounds for immediate dismissal. I believe more and more from the leaks that Sashi has been an arrogant prick who's stood in the way of multiple players this staff wanted. Let's not forget Deshan Watson himself said Hue contacted him prior to pick 12 to be ready.
IF Jimmy told them to make the AJ McCarron trade and Sashi intentionally torpedoed it he should have been fired yesterday. I don't like AJ but that level of rebellion from a senior manager would to me be grounds for immediate dismissal. I believe more and more from the leaks that Sashi has been an arrogant prick who's stood in the way of multiple players this staff wanted. Let's not forget Deshan Watson himself said Hue contacted him prior to pick 12 to be ready.
It's either team Sashi or team Hue. Hue's daughter tweeted complaints about the F.O. and his reporter friend is tweeting Sheet too. I don't know Sashi's side of the story, but he either went home early and had his assistant deal with it, or sabotaged it, for sure. His assistant sent the email to the Bengals verifying it and they didn't find it and that's part of the reason the trade didn't go through.
And I honestly hate to say it, but if Hue wanted Wentz and Watson, and the F.O. didn't, he has a right to be furious. He should be having a bigger say in talent evaluation. We don't even know if he was onboard trading the #12 pick.
-
I need to hear why mccarron is worth a 2nd and a 3rd. Also, was kizer hue's call or the FO? I guess i kind of always assumed that hue kind of thought he found a project gem in kizer...which may still be true but kizer was just not ready this year and should have never started
I need to hear why mccarron is worth a 2nd and a 3rd. Also, was kizer hue's call or the FO? I guess i kibd of always assumed that hue ki d of thought he found a orohect gem in kizer...which may still be true but kizer was just not ready this year and should have never started
I agree AJ doesn't really typically carry that value. I think it speaks volumes for how little we truly think of Kizers upside and how desperate we are at QB. For Kizer it's my belief he was Hues pick AFTER we lost out on Mahomes and Watson KC skillfully screwed us on Mahomes who was our top target. I think Hue wanted Watson at 12 but we traded down.
-
This whole team by analytics thing is just too dam shaky. Math might get you into orbit but it doesn't build a team of men. The earliest days of the space program when all the ivy league egg heads were working on every thing involved in getting a man into space, the original Mercury 7 astronauts pretty much had to revolt just to get a window installed in the capsule.
Stoshthepudpuller picks the roster in much the same way without concern to human nature. Zero wins would be easier to take if we had a couple of guys to point to as star material.
So Ted Stepien was run out town when he commented that nobody would pay to see five black guys playing basketball. Soooo, what is it going to take to send this hillrod owner packing back to Tennessee?
-
Also lastly,
If HUE isn't even trusting the process anymore, then why should we?
Also lastly,
If HUE isn't even trusting the process anymore, then why should we?
Welcome to our Fuhucking World.
Well, as I see it....Hue and the Owner mistrust the FO.
So what? The fans don't trust Hue. He has made more boners coaching this team in one game than the FO has made combined this entire season.
So, bottom line: Fans don't trust Owner, Coach, or GM.
-
This FO has got to go hey hey, ho ho
-
This whole team by analytics thing is just too dam shaky. Math might get you into orbit but it doesn't build a team of men. The earliest days of the space program when all the ivy league egg heads were working on every thing involved in getting a man into space, the original Mercury 7 astronauts pretty much had to revolt just to get a window installed in the capsule.
Stoshthepudpuller picks the roster in much the same way without concern to human nature. Zero wins would be easier to take if we had a couple of guys to point to as star material.
So Ted Stepien was run out town when he commented that nobody would pay to see five black guys playing basketball. Soooo, what is it going to take to send this hillrod owner packing back to Tennessee?
So Ted Stepien was run out town when he commented that nobody would pay to see five black guys playing basketball. Soooo, what is it going to take to send this hillrod owner packing back to Tennessee?
I don't know Doug, from what I've seen from some on this board, Haslam would get cheered if he said something like this.
-
So Ted Stepien was run out town when he commented that nobody would pay to see five black guys playing basketball. Soooo, what is it going to take to send this hillrod owner packing back to Tennessee?
I don't know Doug, from what I've seen from some on this board, Haslam would get cheered if he said something like this.
I don't know Doug, from what I've seen from some on this board, Haslam would get cheered if he said something like this.
Lol... Then again, there were a lot more people posting on here that have quit since hilrod took over the team
-
I don't know Doug, from what I've seen from some on this board, Haslam would get cheered if he said something like this.
Lol... Then again, there were a lot more people posting on here that have quit since hilrod took over the team
Lol... Then again, there were a lot more people posting on here that have quit since hilrod took over the team
In a weird way it is kind of baffling that his organization still elicits this amount of interest.
-
Lol... Then again, there were a lot more people posting on here that have quit since hilrod took over the team
In a weird way it is kind of baffling that his organization still elicits this amount of interest.
In a weird way it is kind of baffling that his organization still elicits this amount of interest.
It's representative of a region. School spirit on a pro level. When I was in school, Cleveland was the 5th largest city in the country. And the Browns were the bad asses on the block. That doesn't just go away.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login