Skip to content

• Favorite GAMEDAY food ? ..... Dine in, carryout, *delivery or make at home.

The Browns Board
3.1k 65 181.5k 2
  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    Whew... good to know since my data was going on 40 years old... and then visiting in-laws in Cinci I became more of a Metz guy... with a Hudy...

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by

    Have no idea what a Metz or a Hudy is?

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    Metz = Mettwurst

    Hudy = Hedepohl... beer

    My name is Tour and I am here to help...

  • W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by Westside Steve

    Hey wine boy are you not monitoring your wine list post?

    And in what world does a Cleveland Browns fan not know what Hudy is? I don't expect anybody to know what difference which side of the Rhine you live on makes but the preferred drink of one of our enemies? Please.

    😐

    WSS

  • Hey wine boy are you not monitoring your wine list post?

    And in what world does a Cleveland Browns fan not know what Hudy is? I don't expect anybody to know what difference which side of the Rhine you live on makes but the preferred drink of one of our enemies? Please.

    😐

    WSS

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by

    @westside-steve said:

    Hey wine boy are you not monitoring your wine list post?

    And in what world does a Cleveland Browns fan not know what Hudy is? I don't expect anybody to know what difference which side of the Rhine you live on makes but the preferred drink of one of our enemies? Please.

    😐

    WSS

    Never heard of it.  Of course I lived overseas and not in 'Believeland' most of my life

  • @westside-steve said:

    Hey wine boy are you not monitoring your wine list post?

    And in what world does a Cleveland Browns fan not know what Hudy is? I don't expect anybody to know what difference which side of the Rhine you live on makes but the preferred drink of one of our enemies? Please.

    😐

    WSS

    Never heard of it.  Of course I lived overseas and not in 'Believeland' most of my life

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Never heard of it.  Of course I lived overseas and not in 'Believeland' most of my life

    Not you DH, Tour.

    WSS

  • Metz = Mettwurst

    Hudy = Hedepohl... beer

    My name is Tour and I am here to help...

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    @tour2ma said:

    ....My name is Tour and I am here to help...

    You mean this Tour?

  • No BROWNS WEEK 9? Hey no problem we still have to eat, so what's your favorite gameday or just weekend eats?

    Dine in or tavern hangout, carryout, favorite rib, chicken, pizza, sandwich, whatever or even cook at home what's up for GAMEDAY ?

    ......... OCTOBER 23, 2019......and we've added something that has become more popular delivery! Everyone is getting into the delivery business now even the better restaurants.  

    ...... June 3, 2022 ......  a few tweaks to.......7/20/22.....

    ●  Favorite GAMEDAY food ? ..... Dine in, carryout, *delivery or make at home.

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28

    @mjp28 said:

    No BROWNS WEEK 9? Hey no problem we still have to eat, so what's your favorite gameday or just weekend eats?

    Dine in or tavern hangout, carryout, favorite rib, chicken, pizza, sandwich, whatever or even cook at home what's up for gameday?

    That was post 1...... well my weekend menu looks totally boring now here but word is I might import my old go to..... a good PHILLY STEAK SANDWICH with some amazingly good and affordable  breaded mushrooms and onion rings from The Sandwich Factory here in Austintown, Ohio which is near the rehab place I'm in.

    GO BROWNS! And who are they playing this week? #1 should be locked up soon. 😁 Oh and bowl season kicks off, GO somebody! 

  • @mjp28 said:

    No BROWNS WEEK 9? Hey no problem we still have to eat, so what's your favorite gameday or just weekend eats?

    Dine in or tavern hangout, carryout, favorite rib, chicken, pizza, sandwich, whatever or even cook at home what's up for gameday?

    That was post 1...... well my weekend menu looks totally boring now here but word is I might import my old go to..... a good PHILLY STEAK SANDWICH with some amazingly good and affordable  breaded mushrooms and onion rings from The Sandwich Factory here in Austintown, Ohio which is near the rehab place I'm in.

    GO BROWNS! And who are they playing this week? #1 should be locked up soon. 😁 Oh and bowl season kicks off, GO somebody! 

    flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by

    @mjp28 said:

    That was post 1...... well my weekend menu looks totally boring now here but word is I might import my old go to..... a good PHILLY STEAK SANDWICH with some amazingly good and affordable  breaded mushrooms and onion rings from The Sandwich Factory here in Austintown, Ohio which is near the rehab place I'm in.

    GO BROWNS! And who are they playing this week? #1 should be locked up soon. 😁 Oh and bowl season kicks off, GO somebody! 

    You got Wedgewood nearby. Better than health food....lol

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    Well for my return from bland food hospital tour it looks like Wedgewood Pizza Sunday for the BROWNS game and yes a pot roast for Christmas Monday......ummmm.

  • flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by flyingfooldoug

    How about REAL eggnog? Not that swill they sell either.

    In a blender, 2 farm fresh eggs, 3 tablespoons sugar, 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg and a teaspoon real vanilla. Blend the daylights outa this then add 2 cups milk. Blend more. Then add at least half an ounce of booze.  I use and like Capt Morgan spice rum, premium. You can use any booze you prefer. It's best with 4 ounces of booze but that is entirely up to you. You can also use cream or half and half. I use 2% milk. Good stuff if you like true eggnog.

    MERRY CHRISTMAS!????????????????

  • Metz = Mettwurst

    Hudy = Hedepohl... beer

    My name is Tour and I am here to help...

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    @tour2ma said:

    Metz = Mettwurst

    Hudy = Hedepohl... beer

    My name is Tour and I am here to help...

    honestly wtf is Mettwurst ? i have had plenty of other wursts but a Mett ?

  • sydS syd

    @tour2ma said:

    Metz = Mettwurst

    Hudy = Hedepohl... beer

    My name is Tour and I am here to help...

    honestly wtf is Mettwurst ? i have had plenty of other wursts but a Mett ?

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by

    @syd said:

    honestly wtf is Mettwurst ? i have had plenty of other wursts but a Mett ?

    I'll wager your's is tubesteak.  Just a guess.......

  • How about REAL eggnog? Not that swill they sell either.

    In a blender, 2 farm fresh eggs, 3 tablespoons sugar, 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg and a teaspoon real vanilla. Blend the daylights outa this then add 2 cups milk. Blend more. Then add at least half an ounce of booze.  I use and like Capt Morgan spice rum, premium. You can use any booze you prefer. It's best with 4 ounces of booze but that is entirely up to you. You can also use cream or half and half. I use 2% milk. Good stuff if you like true eggnog.

    MERRY CHRISTMAS!????????????????

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    @flyingfooldoug said:

    How about REAL eggnog? Not that swill they sell either.

    In a blender, 2 farm fresh eggs, 3 tablespoons sugar, 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg and a teaspoon real vanilla. Blend the daylights outa this then add 2 cups milk. Blend more. Then add at least half an ounce of booze.  I use and like Capt Morgan spice rum, premium. You can use any booze you prefer. It's best with 4 ounces of booze but that is entirely up to you. You can also use cream or half and half. I use 2% milk. Good stuff if you like true eggnog.

    MERRY CHRISTMAS!????????????????

    Add in Gosling's Black Seal Bermuda Black Rum and there you have it. Or El Dorado 12 y.o. Demerara rum from Guyana. Yummmmmy!

  • sydS syd

    @tour2ma said:

    Metz = Mettwurst

    Hudy = Hedepohl... beer

    My name is Tour and I am here to help...

    honestly wtf is Mettwurst ? i have had plenty of other wursts but a Mett ?

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by

    @syd said:

    honestly wtf is Mettwurst ? i have had plenty of other wursts but a Mett ?

    Them Germans have lost of wursts...   

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mettwurst

  • @flyingfooldoug said:

    How about REAL eggnog? Not that swill they sell either.

    In a blender, 2 farm fresh eggs, 3 tablespoons sugar, 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg and a teaspoon real vanilla. Blend the daylights outa this then add 2 cups milk. Blend more. Then add at least half an ounce of booze.  I use and like Capt Morgan spice rum, premium. You can use any booze you prefer. It's best with 4 ounces of booze but that is entirely up to you. You can also use cream or half and half. I use 2% milk. Good stuff if you like true eggnog.

    MERRY CHRISTMAS!????????????????

    Add in Gosling's Black Seal Bermuda Black Rum and there you have it. Or El Dorado 12 y.o. Demerara rum from Guyana. Yummmmmy!

    flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by

    @texasag1969 said:

    Add in Gosling's Black Seal Bermuda Black Rum and there you have it. Or El Dorado 12 y.o. Demerara rum from Guyana. Yummmmmy!

    Washington preferred whiskey in his. It's all about what YOU like. A sipping booze is a waste to me. You have a lot of overpowering flavors to appreciate a sipping type of rum. IMO anyway. 

  • @syd said:

    honestly wtf is Mettwurst ? i have had plenty of other wursts but a Mett ?

    I'll wager your's is tubesteak.  Just a guess.......

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    I'll wager your's is tubesteak.  Just a guess.......

    dude don't throw your own homosexual fantasy crap my way save that Sheet for your pal trump

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by

    We know your favorite you Shmucking faggot.

  • We know your favorite you Shmucking faggot.

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    We know your favorite you Shmucking faggot.

    who's we ? also who is this fav you speak of ?

  • Well for my return from bland food hospital tour it looks like Wedgewood Pizza Sunday for the BROWNS game and yes a pot roast for Christmas Monday......ummmm.

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    @mjp28 said:

    Well for my return from bland food hospital tour it looks like Wedgewood Pizza Sunday for the BROWNS game and yes a pot roast for Christmas Monday......ummmm.

    Oh BTW I did have my Wedgewood Pizza Sunday, a really good veggie pizza (gasp) roasted red peppers, mushrooms, extra cheese and a small Philly Steak pizza all that my gut, still on antibiotics could handle.....really good. 

    For Christmas my wife got out the Dutch Oven (no relation to the Dutch Oven here 😆) and made a one pot meal, a select pot roast (better meat about $20) with carrots, onions and thick mashed potatoes and grilled asparagus on the side. Really delicious and great roast beef sandwiches later.......maybe a new holiday tradition now. Ummmmmm.