Skip to content

• Favorite GAMEDAY food ? ..... Dine in, carryout, *delivery or make at home.

The Browns Board
3.1k 65 181.8k 2
  • sydS syd

    gonna be hammering down some of these over the weekend,MJP would approve 

    IPA | Buoy Beer Company

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by

    @syd said:

    gonna be hammering down some of these over the weekend,MJP would approve 

    IPA | Buoy Beer Company

    I'll be swilling Rot Gut.. Hey.. It was on sale! 😛

    7f634abf216657f8201fc980ff4dda39_large.png

  • @syd said:

    gonna be hammering down some of these over the weekend,MJP would approve 

    IPA | Buoy Beer Company

    I'll be swilling Rot Gut.. Hey.. It was on sale! 😛

    7f634abf216657f8201fc980ff4dda39_large.png

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    @nickers said:

    I'll be swilling Rot Gut.. Hey.. It was on sale! 😛

    7f634abf216657f8201fc980ff4dda39_large.png

    this is worse, but much like pabst they put on a festival every year

    Rainier Beer American Lager Domestic Beer 18 Count / 12 Fl Oz

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    this was yesterday in the georgtown neighborhood of seattle, A celebration of cheap crappy beer.I should have been there

  • A AP1 wrote on last edited by

    Grilled chicken thighs with Weber Grill's Kicken' Chicken seasoning and then made quesadillas on the Lodge Griddle.

    Colby-Jack Cheese

    Raw Homegrown Jalapeños 

    Chicken Thighs

    Sour Cream

    Salsa

    Tabasco 

    20251004_174631.jpg

  • OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by

    A bowl of New England Clam Chowder and a couple of Stuffed Quahogs.  I like to get a forkful of Stuffie and dunk it in the Chowder.  🙂

    I'll make sure to have it when they play the Patriots.

    image.png.d3d07b834c2bd5af239cf139da823bd4.png

  • A bowl of New England Clam Chowder and a couple of Stuffed Quahogs.  I like to get a forkful of Stuffie and dunk it in the Chowder.  🙂

    I'll make sure to have it when they play the Patriots.

    image.png.d3d07b834c2bd5af239cf139da823bd4.png

    A AP1 wrote on last edited by

    @orion said:

    A bowl of New England Clam Chowder and a couple of Stuffed Quahogs.  I like to get a forkful of Stuffie and dunk it in the Chowder.  🙂

    I'll make sure to have it when they play the Patriots.

    image.png.d3d07b834c2bd5af239cf139da823bd4.png

    I love clam chowder.

    One autumn, I plan on doing a tour of New England to experience the original American autumn, take in the beautiful foliage and eat fresh seafood!

  • A AP1

    Grilled chicken thighs with Weber Grill's Kicken' Chicken seasoning and then made quesadillas on the Lodge Griddle.

    Colby-Jack Cheese

    Raw Homegrown Jalapeños 

    Chicken Thighs

    Sour Cream

    Salsa

    Tabasco 

    20251004_174631.jpg

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    @ap1 said:

    Grilled chicken thighs with Weber Grill's Kicken' Chicken seasoning and then made quesadillas on the Lodge Griddle.

    Colby-Jack Cheese

    Raw Homegrown Jalapeños 

    Chicken Thighs

    Sour Cream

    Salsa

    Tabasco 

    20251004_174631.jpg

    I do a similar thing with chicken tenders sauteed in butter and shredded sharp cheddar instead of Colby Jack.

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
  • IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by

    So l’m a smoker guy now. I was recently gifted an electric smoker, and if we’re being honest, l never had a deep down desire to be a smoker guy. But l have one now, and l’m going to share my journey.

    I did all the stuff you’re supposed to do to prep/season it yesterday, and l put it in to action tonight.

    I went with something lightweight to start off with, l smoked salsa ingredients to make smoked salsa. Tomatoes, tomatillos, jalapeños, garlic and onion. Slathered some grapeseed oil on them, put the smoker on 225, used apple wood chips, and let it go for roughly 1.5 hours.

    I made 2 batches, a red with the tomatoes and a green with the tomatillos.

    Smoking the veggies makes a noticeable difference. I liked the red better. The green has an almost vinegar-like bitter taste, but it’s got more of a kick than the red. 

    Planning to do some meat this weekend. I’ll let ya know how it goes.

    IMG_5476.jpeg

    IMG_5477.jpeg

    IMG_5483.jpeg

  • So l’m a smoker guy now. I was recently gifted an electric smoker, and if we’re being honest, l never had a deep down desire to be a smoker guy. But l have one now, and l’m going to share my journey.

    I did all the stuff you’re supposed to do to prep/season it yesterday, and l put it in to action tonight.

    I went with something lightweight to start off with, l smoked salsa ingredients to make smoked salsa. Tomatoes, tomatillos, jalapeños, garlic and onion. Slathered some grapeseed oil on them, put the smoker on 225, used apple wood chips, and let it go for roughly 1.5 hours.

    I made 2 batches, a red with the tomatoes and a green with the tomatillos.

    Smoking the veggies makes a noticeable difference. I liked the red better. The green has an almost vinegar-like bitter taste, but it’s got more of a kick than the red. 

    Planning to do some meat this weekend. I’ll let ya know how it goes.

    IMG_5476.jpeg

    IMG_5477.jpeg

    IMG_5483.jpeg

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by

    @ibleedbrown said:

    So l’m a smoker guy now. I was recently gifted an electric smoker, and if we’re being honest, l never had a deep down desire to be a smoker guy. But l have one now, and l’m going to share my journey.

    I did all the stuff you’re supposed to do to prep/season it yesterday, and l put it in to action tonight.

    I went with something lightweight to start off with, l smoked salsa ingredients to make smoked salsa. Tomatoes, tomatillos, jalapeños, garlic and onion. Slathered some grapeseed oil on them, put the smoker on 225, used apple wood chips, and let it go for roughly 1.5 hours.

    I made 2 batches, a red with the tomatoes and a green with the tomatillos.

    Smoking the veggies makes a noticeable difference. I liked the red better. The green has an almost vinegar-like bitter taste, but it’s got more of a kick than the red. 

    Planning to do some meat this weekend. I’ll let ya know how it goes.

    IMG_5476.jpeg

    IMG_5477.jpeg

    IMG_5483.jpeg

    I love smoked hams and various sausages...Wasn't much a fan as a kid but I grew into it..

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by

    image.thumb.jpeg.5f937537a70725616fbcd0636280baa8.jpeg

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by TexasAg1969

    @calfoxwc said:

    image.thumb.jpeg.5f937537a70725616fbcd0636280baa8.jpeg

    Or. 1. Lift her dress   2. Take a few good licks 3. You'll have "gravy" in no time at all ?

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    Making some penne today with olive oil and garlic, throwing in some cherry tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, shrimp and kalamata olives. Topping with basil.

    I'm going to pass on adding rodents to it. My parents aren't related. 

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    Honey Baked Ham, mixture of shredded sharp cheddar and hash browns baked along with the ham plus a nice Argentine red wine. A little side salad to go with that as well. Thanksgiving out comes the Honeysuckle White 20 lb + turkey with all the fixins. Feeding the squirrels a few acorns rather than in the oven with the turkey. Fattening them up for backwoods Xmas I 'spose. ??️

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by

    I've been experimenting with hash brown patties. I tried once with grated zucchini, but that didn't add much.

    Here's some ideas:

    https://www.facebook.com/reel/1759847461395929

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by nickers

    @calfoxwc said:

    image.thumb.jpeg.5f937537a70725616fbcd0636280baa8.jpeg

    Good grief Cal... I don't know whether or not to laugh or throw up! ??... This is right up Dave Cantebury's alley LOL!

  • @calfoxwc said:

    image.thumb.jpeg.5f937537a70725616fbcd0636280baa8.jpeg

    Good grief Cal... I don't know whether or not to laugh or throw up! ??... This is right up Dave Cantebury's alley LOL!

    C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by

    @nickers said:

    Good grief Cal... I don't know whether or not to laugh or throw up! ??... This is right up Dave Cantebury's alley LOL!

    LOL.

    I'm goin out back to go squirrel hunting soon. I wish we still had pheasants in Ohio like when I was kid..... they are good food, too...

  • @nickers said:

    Good grief Cal... I don't know whether or not to laugh or throw up! ??... This is right up Dave Cantebury's alley LOL!

    LOL.

    I'm goin out back to go squirrel hunting soon. I wish we still had pheasants in Ohio like when I was kid..... they are good food, too...

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by

    @calfoxwc said:

    LOL.

    I'm goin out back to go squirrel hunting soon. I wish we still had pheasants in Ohio like when I was kid..... they are good food, too...

    I had Pheasant and Duck quite a bit as a kid.. Loved it!

  • @nickers said:

    Good grief Cal... I don't know whether or not to laugh or throw up! ??... This is right up Dave Cantebury's alley LOL!

    LOL.

    I'm goin out back to go squirrel hunting soon. I wish we still had pheasants in Ohio like when I was kid..... they are good food, too...

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    @calfoxwc said:

    LOL.

    I'm goin out back to go squirrel hunting soon. I wish we still had pheasants in Ohio like when I was kid..... they are good food, too...

    Did pheasant hunting when I lived in Kansas. Damn those little devils can hide well!! And they are great eating like you said.?

  • DieHardBrownsFan1D DieHardBrownsFan1 wrote on last edited by