• Favorite GAMEDAY food ? ..... Dine in, carryout, *delivery or make at home.
-
@dutch-oven said:
What I'm wondering is when is the debut of the Italian beef sandwiches?

My wife's been on this oven baked casserole kick lately, delicious .....a goodbye to winter? It's coming.
OH Jersey Mike's was packed out the door with opening week specials......it will also be later.
-
@dutch-oven said:
Excuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me?
Cheese stuffed jalapeños wrapped in bacon and smoked
-
@dutch-oven said:
Excuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me?
Cheese stuffed jalapeños wrapped in bacon and smoked
-
With lots of Rolaids.

I'll pass on the jalapenos.
-
With lots of Rolaids.

I'll pass on the jalapenos.
Usually jalapenos take a pass through me.

I'll pass on the jalapenos.
-
Usually jalapenos take a pass through me.

I'll pass on the jalapenos.
Usually jalapenos take a pass through me.

Exactly

-
Jalapeños really vary in hotness. Different strains go from damn near mild to pretty hot. Once you deseed and cook they lose quite a bit of the fire. When I make these even the people who aren't chili heads devour them. Sometimes I stuff the pepper with sausage and cheese and then bacon wrap.
-
Jalapeños really vary in hotness. Different strains go from damn near mild to pretty hot. Once you deseed and cook they lose quite a bit of the fire. When I make these even the people who aren't chili heads devour them. Sometimes I stuff the pepper with sausage and cheese and then bacon wrap.
Jalapeños really vary in hotness. Different strains go from damn near mild to pretty hot. Once you deseed and cook they lose quite a bit of the fire. When I make these even the people who aren't chili heads devour them. Sometimes I stuff the pepper with sausage and cheese and then bacon wrap.
Removing seeds & veins from jalapenos (or any hot pepper) will "cool" them considerably. Also, the ones gown in the hot, dry southwest will be considerably hotter than those grown around here.
Mike
-
Usually jalapenos take a pass through me.

I'll pass on the jalapenos.
Usually jalapenos take a pass through me.

Just remember to wash your hands BEFORE you take a leak -or- it will become a very memorable experience.

-
The wife made a seafood pot pie today, sounds kind of strange but it was very good! Quite versitile also, this one was primarily shrimp but can be adapted for chicken, turkey or whatever.
.......will have it leftover for supper tomorrow for the Indians 4 pm game.
-
-
Few brat fans in here so sharing a lunch I had last week in a German pub in London.
Overly genrous in portion size, not even Jenna Jameson wants this much sausage
I saw that Paulaner glass & had to comment. I really like their Hefe-Weizen! Reminds me I'll have to pick some up for my Draft Party.
Mike
-
Few brat fans in here so sharing a lunch I had last week in a German pub in London.
Overly genrous in portion size, not even Jenna Jameson wants this much sausage
I saw that Paulaner glass & had to comment. I really like their Hefe-Weizen! Reminds me I'll have to pick some up for my Draft Party.
Mike
I saw that Paulaner glass & had to comment. I really like their Hefe-Weizen! Reminds me I'll have to pick some up for my Draft Party.
Mike
Can I come ?
-
I saw that Paulaner glass & had to comment. I really like their Hefe-Weizen! Reminds me I'll have to pick some up for my Draft Party.
Mike
Can I come ?
Can I come ?
Sure! I'll make you a deal...You pay for your round trip flight over here & I'll pay for the "flights of beers"!
(over here, they serve "flights" of 4 different beers at many bars).
Mike
-
Can I come ?
Sure! I'll make you a deal...You pay for your round trip flight over here & I'll pay for the "flights of beers"!
(over here, they serve "flights" of 4 different beers at many bars).
Mike
Sure! I'll make you a deal...You pay for your round trip flight over here & I'll pay for the "flights of beers"!
(over here, they serve "flights" of 4 different beers at many bars).
Mike
My kind of bar
-
In the ManCave, we'll have Old Leghumper Porter, Paulaner Hefe-Weizen, Shiner Bock, Commodore Perry IPA, Labatt Blue, & Coors Light. If anybody wants anything else, they had better bring it! After all, I'm cookin' too.
Mike
-
In the ManCave, we'll have Old Leghumper Porter, Paulaner Hefe-Weizen, Shiner Bock, Commodore Perry IPA, Labatt Blue, & Coors Light. If anybody wants anything else, they had better bring it! After all, I'm cookin' too.
Mike
In the ManCave, we'll have Old Leghumper Porter, Paulaner Hefe-Weizen, Shiner Bock, Commodore Perry IPA, Labatt Blue, & Coors Light. If anybody wants anything else, they had better bring it! After all, I'm cookin' too.
Mike
Oh Labatt's Blue used to be one of my favorites haven't had it in awhile. Definitely a gameday man cave selection of brews!

-
In the ManCave, we'll have Old Leghumper Porter, Paulaner Hefe-Weizen, Shiner Bock, Commodore Perry IPA, Labatt Blue, & Coors Light. If anybody wants anything else, they had better bring it! After all, I'm cookin' too.
Mike
Oh Labatt's Blue used to be one of my favorites haven't had it in awhile. Definitely a gameday man cave selection of brews!

Oh Labatt's Blue used to be one of my favorites haven't had it in awhile. Definitely a gameday man cave selection of brews!

Funny story. Our Priest seldom drinks, but has attended the Draft Party every year. The 1st year, he asked for another beer & when I asked him if he had a preference, he said he really liked the stuff in the blue can. I still tease him about that (AND ask him if he wants to try the Old Leghumper), but I always make sure there's always Labatt's here for Father.
Mike
-
Oh Labatt's Blue used to be one of my favorites haven't had it in awhile. Definitely a gameday man cave selection of brews!

Funny story. Our Priest seldom drinks, but has attended the Draft Party every year. The 1st year, he asked for another beer & when I asked him if he had a preference, he said he really liked the stuff in the blue can. I still tease him about that (AND ask him if he wants to try the Old Leghumper), but I always make sure there's always Labatt's here for Father.
Mike
Funny story. Our Priest seldom drinks, but has attended the Draft Party every year. The 1st year, he asked for another beer & when I asked him if he had a preference, he said he really liked the stuff in the blue can. I still tease him about that (AND ask him if he wants to try the Old Leghumper), but I always make sure there's always Labatt's here for Father.
Mike
Excellent plus the BROWNS can use all the help they can get.
-
In the ManCave, we'll have Old Leghumper Porter, Paulaner Hefe-Weizen, Shiner Bock, Commodore Perry IPA, Labatt Blue, & Coors Light. If anybody wants anything else, they had better bring it! After all, I'm cookin' too.
Mike
Oh Labatt's Blue used to be one of my favorites haven't had it in awhile. Definitely a gameday man cave selection of brews!

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login