Skip to content

You Decide Week 10

The Browns Board
39 17 1.2k
  • Whether or not to start Kizer has noting to do with winning, or even who the best QB is right now. It all has to do with potential upside, and, in having a clear path in the 2018 draft. Of all our QBs, Kizer has the most physical prowess. All our QBs are purse schidt but none of them but Kizer has any real upside potential to emerge as our QB going forward. Kessler and Hogan are garbage. You know it, I know it, and everyone else knows it.

    Is Kizer garbage, too? Hell, I thought so from day one. However, just shut the fahk up already and give this kid a real chance. Sink or swim, let him fauhk up as much as he can. Get it out of his system. Until this kid is playing without Hue's cloud of doom over his shoulder, he is not going to be loose. This season is a joke. We arent going anywhere, so, let's see if the one greatest potential we have can gel.

    @ghoolie said:

    Whether or not to start Kizer has noting to do with winning, or even who the best QB is right now. It all has to do with potential upside, and, in having a clear path in the 2018 draft. Of all our QBs, Kizer has the most physical prowess. All our QBs are purse schidt but none of them but Kizer has any real upside potential to emerge as our QB going forward. Kessler and Hogan are garbage. You know it, I know it, and everyone else knows it.

    Is Kizer garbage, too? Hell, I thought so from day one. However, just shut the fahk up already and give this kid a real chance. Sink or swim, let him fauhk up as much as he can. Get it out of his system. Until this kid is playing without Hue's cloud of doom over his shoulder, he is not going to be loose. This season is a joke. We arent going anywhere, so, let's see if the one greatest potential we have can gel.

    This. This is the reason. 

    We have seen Kessler, we know his limits. And Hogan? Well, not as much as Kessler, I give you that, but being castoff of an Andy Reid's team, who I think should be considered more of a QB whisperer than Hue, is a big signal for me.

    If we don't give a 21 year old second rounder with bad receivers as many starts as possible in an already lost season, I don't know what are we doing.

  • @ghoolie said:

    Whether or not to start Kizer has noting to do with winning, or even who the best QB is right now. It all has to do with potential upside, and, in having a clear path in the 2018 draft. Of all our QBs, Kizer has the most physical prowess. All our QBs are purse schidt but none of them but Kizer has any real upside potential to emerge as our QB going forward. Kessler and Hogan are garbage. You know it, I know it, and everyone else knows it.

    Is Kizer garbage, too? Hell, I thought so from day one. However, just shut the fahk up already and give this kid a real chance. Sink or swim, let him fauhk up as much as he can. Get it out of his system. Until this kid is playing without Hue's cloud of doom over his shoulder, he is not going to be loose. This season is a joke. We arent going anywhere, so, let's see if the one greatest potential we have can gel.

    This. This is the reason. 

    We have seen Kessler, we know his limits. And Hogan? Well, not as much as Kessler, I give you that, but being castoff of an Andy Reid's team, who I think should be considered more of a QB whisperer than Hue, is a big signal for me.

    If we don't give a 21 year old second rounder with bad receivers as many starts as possible in an already lost season, I don't know what are we doing.

    @nero said:

    If we don't give a 21 year old second rounder with bad receivers as many starts as possible in an already lost season, I don't know what are we doing.

    You could say that in Spanish and you'd be just as accurate. Totally agree. And no yanking from the field no mater what happens. Let him play out the string.

  • @nero said:

    If we don't give a 21 year old second rounder with bad receivers as many starts as possible in an already lost season, I don't know what are we doing.

    You could say that in Spanish and you'd be just as accurate. Totally agree. And no yanking from the field no mater what happens. Let him play out the string.

    @texasag1969 said:

    You could say that in Spanish and you'd be just as accurate. Totally agree. And no yanking from the field no mater what happens. Let him play out the string.

    Si no le damos a un segunda ronda de veintiún años y con malos receptores tantos partidos como podemos en una temporada que ya está perdida, no sé qué estamos haciendo.

  • I chose Kizer because of the potential he flashed against the Steelers and during the preseason.  Hue just needs to let him play.  Kessler is an OK stopgap but not a franchise QB.  I agree we haven't seen a lot of Hogan but what we did see did not point to a franchise QB either.  Kizer has the most potential at this point, have to let him sink or swim.

  • Whether or not to start Kizer has noting to do with winning, or even who the best QB is right now. It all has to do with potential upside, and, in having a clear path in the 2018 draft. Of all our QBs, Kizer has the most physical prowess. All our QBs are purse schidt but none of them but Kizer has any real upside potential to emerge as our QB going forward. Kessler and Hogan are garbage. You know it, I know it, and everyone else knows it.

    Is Kizer garbage, too? Hell, I thought so from day one. However, just shut the fahk up already and give this kid a real chance. Sink or swim, let him fauhk up as much as he can. Get it out of his system. Until this kid is playing without Hue's cloud of doom over his shoulder, he is not going to be loose. This season is a joke. We arent going anywhere, so, let's see if the one greatest potential we have can gel.

    @ghoolie said:

    Whether or not to start Kizer has noting to do with winning, or even who the best QB is right now. It all has to do with potential upside, and, in having a clear path in the 2018 draft. Of all our QBs, Kizer has the most physical prowess. All our QBs are purse schidt but none of them but Kizer has any real upside potential to emerge as our QB going forward. Kessler and Hogan are garbage. You know it, I know it, and everyone else knows it.

    Is Kizer garbage, too? Hell, I thought so from day one. However, just shut the fahk up already and give this kid a real chance. Sink or swim, let him fauhk up as much as he can. Get it out of his system. Until this kid is playing without Hue's cloud of doom over his shoulder, he is not going to be loose. This season is a joke. We arent going anywhere, so, let's see if the one greatest potential we have can gel.

    I mean, you're right on one hand, but on the other....we....need....to...win...a game. We MUST. Even if we were 2-6 right now, so much of the pressure would be off, but we're much worse. We're legitimately looking at a winless season. Can we really put Kizer in the rest of the year when he might have the best tools but can't throw a TD pass? When was the last time he even threw a touchdown? Heck, when was the last time he was CLOSE? 

  • @texasag1969 said:

    You could say that in Spanish and you'd be just as accurate. Totally agree. And no yanking from the field no mater what happens. Let him play out the string.

    Si no le damos a un segunda ronda de veintiún años y con malos receptores tantos partidos como podemos en una temporada que ya está perdida, no sé qué estamos haciendo.

    @nero said:

    Si no le damos a un segunda ronda de veintiún años y con malos receptores tantos partidos como podemos en una temporada que ya está perdida, no sé qué estamos haciendo.

    I translate this into:   This is the fuyucking stupidest thread in the history of the Browns Board and the moderators should shut it down immediately before this idiocy spreads like we were all people in The Invasion of the Body Snatchers.

  • @nero said:

    Si no le damos a un segunda ronda de veintiún años y con malos receptores tantos partidos como podemos en una temporada que ya está perdida, no sé qué estamos haciendo.

    I translate this into:   This is the fuyucking stupidest thread in the history of the Browns Board and the moderators should shut it down immediately before this idiocy spreads like we were all people in The Invasion of the Body Snatchers.

    @the-gipper said:

    I translate this into:   This is the fuyucking stupidest thread in the history of the Browns Board and the moderators should shut it down immediately before this idiocy spreads like we were all people in The Invasion of the Body Snatchers.

    Exactly what I said.

  • @nero said:

    Si no le damos a un segunda ronda de veintiún años y con malos receptores tantos partidos como podemos en una temporada que ya está perdida, no sé qué estamos haciendo.

    I translate this into:   This is the fuyucking stupidest thread in the history of the Browns Board and the moderators should shut it down immediately before this idiocy spreads like we were all people in The Invasion of the Body Snatchers.

    @the-gipper said:

    I translate this into:   This is the fuyucking stupidest thread in the history of the Browns Board and the moderators should shut it down immediately before this idiocy spreads like we were all people in The Invasion of the Body Snatchers.

    Just PoG weekly...hey look at me and how much I love our third string QB thread. 

  • @the-gipper said:

    I translate this into:   This is the fuyucking stupidest thread in the history of the Browns Board and the moderators should shut it down immediately before this idiocy spreads like we were all people in The Invasion of the Body Snatchers.

    Just PoG weekly...hey look at me and how much I love our third string QB thread. 

    @mark-o said:

    Just PoG weekly...hey look at me and how much I love our third string QB thread. 

    And the 4-4 second half could have been 2-6 or maybe win a game.......how sad for BROWNS fans everywhere. 😐

  • @the-gipper said:

    I translate this into:   This is the fuyucking stupidest thread in the history of the Browns Board and the moderators should shut it down immediately before this idiocy spreads like we were all people in The Invasion of the Body Snatchers.

    Exactly what I said.

    @nero said:

    Exactly what I said.

    LOL!😆

  • Until Kizer proves that he deserves to trot his non-scoring, turn-over ridden, inaccurate, no touch arm out there each and every game. 

    To question nothing is to accept everything. I question everything and accept nothing in the search for truth. Hogan is better than Kizer, and those are facts. Screw Kizer's alleged potential because you know what? He sucks. We're taking a QB next draft, likely in the top 3. Hell, we tried to make McCarron the starter mid-season. I don't need to know any more about Kizer's shitty QB play, he's exactly what he was in college and he's hasn't gotten even slightly better. So until Kizer proves that he's better at playing QB than our 3rd stringer he's not getting gifted the most important position in sports from me. 

    Start Hogan when you're ready to win a game. 

  • Until Kizer proves that he deserves to trot his non-scoring, turn-over ridden, inaccurate, no touch arm out there each and every game. 

    To question nothing is to accept everything. I question everything and accept nothing in the search for truth. Hogan is better than Kizer, and those are facts. Screw Kizer's alleged potential because you know what? He sucks. We're taking a QB next draft, likely in the top 3. Hell, we tried to make McCarron the starter mid-season. I don't need to know any more about Kizer's shitty QB play, he's exactly what he was in college and he's hasn't gotten even slightly better. So until Kizer proves that he's better at playing QB than our 3rd stringer he's not getting gifted the most important position in sports from me. 

    Start Hogan when you're ready to win a game. 

    @poeticg said:

    Until Kizer proves that he deserves to trot his non-scoring, turn-over ridden, inaccurate, no touch arm out there each and every game. 

    To question nothing is to accept everything. I question everything and accept nothing in the search for truth.

    We question a lot of things as well. Particularly your sanity.

    Hogan is better than Kizer, and those are facts. Screw Kizer's alleged potential because you know what? He sucks. We're taking a QB next draft, likely in the top 3. Hell, we tried to make McCarron the starter mid-season. I don't need to know any more about Kizer's shitty QB play, he's exactly what he was in college and he's hasn't gotten even slightly better. So until Kizer proves that he's better at playing QB than our 3rd stringer he's not getting gifted the most important position in sports from or for me. 

    Start Hogan when you're ready to win a game. 

    Except that Hogan isn't as close to being as good as he was in college....and hasn't gotten any better.  Ergo....you set a double standard. Which means that you lie to yourself.  

  • Hogan has gotten better since college. He's improved everywhere, mostly his footwork and throwing motion, which was the biggest knock on him. 

    He reverted or took a step back but he has shown the ability to be very accurate, take deep shots down the field and put good touch on his passes in rhythm. 

    I don't know who you're trying to kid. 

  • Hogan has gotten better since college. He's improved everywhere, mostly his footwork and throwing motion, which was the biggest knock on him. 

    He reverted or took a step back but he has shown the ability to be very accurate, take deep shots down the field and put good touch on his passes in rhythm. 

    I don't know who you're trying to kid. 

    @poeticg said:

    Hogan has gotten better since college. He's improved everywhere, mostly his footwork and throwing motion, which was the biggest knock on him. 

    He reverted or took a step back but he has shown the ability to be very accurate, take deep shots down the field and put good touch on his passes in rhythm. 

    I don't know who you're trying to kid. 

    I am trying to "kid" a person with delusions of grandeur for a scrub QB. 

    Here would be an interesting experiment:   What if Hogan were outright released? I would be surprised if he would be picked up by any other team.

  • Sashi was instructed to have a statue of Hogan erected outside the stadium to give the QB confidence if he is to start any future games this season .....typical front office they screwed it up

    hulk_3ft_big.jpg

  • I predict Hogan will start Week 18...

  • I predict Hogan will start Week 18...

    @tour2ma said:

    I predict Hogan will start Week 18...

    😆 Oh god, my kind of team! We need a BROWNS movie like MAJOR LEAGUE.