Hue on the end of the first half: "It's on me"
-
Could be it's not being ran right from the top down.
1.) Hire an actual GM who knows what he's doing and demote Sashi
2.) Make Hue get a qualified OC
3.) Have qualified GM work with the scouts to not F up the draft
As unhappy as I am with The Process, and as certain as I am that what the Browns are currently doing will never be successful, I can't stomach a full blown rebuild anymore than even the yellowest SunShine Pumper can. I'm torn between hoping Hue is fired tonight, and hoping that Sashi is demoted/fired tonight.... But we can't do both.
I suppose firing Hue, keeping Greg and hiring a new HC and OC would be my choice as I think Hue is the biggest problem with the on field product we all have to sit through each Sunday.
There shouldn't be a person on the planet that doesn't understand why a 1-24 head coach is fired.
As unhappy as I am with The Process, and as certain as I am that what the Browns are currently doing will never be successful, I can't stomach a full blown rebuild anymore than even the yellowest SunShine Pumper can. I'm torn between hoping Hue is fired tonight, and hoping that Sashi is demoted/fired tonight.... But we can't do both.
I suppose firing Hue, keeping Greg and hiring a new HC and OC would be my choice as I think Hue is the biggest problem with the on field product we all have to sit through each Sunday.
There shouldn't be a person on the planet that doesn't understand why a 1-24 head coach is fired.
It isn't a rebuild if we keep both Hue and Sashi, which is what i'm suggesting. Add another football mind to the mix and an OC. I'm willing to give that till the end of next year.
-
As unhappy as I am with The Process, and as certain as I am that what the Browns are currently doing will never be successful, I can't stomach a full blown rebuild anymore than even the yellowest SunShine Pumper can. I'm torn between hoping Hue is fired tonight, and hoping that Sashi is demoted/fired tonight.... But we can't do both.
I suppose firing Hue, keeping Greg and hiring a new HC and OC would be my choice as I think Hue is the biggest problem with the on field product we all have to sit through each Sunday.
There shouldn't be a person on the planet that doesn't understand why a 1-24 head coach is fired.
I agree with you. I don't think yo uneed to do a complete clean house and get rid of everyone. But something has to be done....1-24 is historically shitty. Change has to happen at some level, whether in the FO or on the sidelines.
I agree with you. I don't think yo uneed to do a complete clean house and get rid of everyone. But something has to be done....1-24 is historically shitty. Change has to happen at some level, whether in the FO or on the sidelines.
it's true. doing the same thing over and over is insanity. We should win a few of these close games.
-
-
^ Agree with both of you..... but watching the LA Rams right now, and every week after yet another Browns embarrassment, is making it harder to even give 1/2 a s h i t if I'm being totally honest.
^ Agree with both of you..... but watching the LA Rams right now, and every week after yet another Browns embarrassment, is making it harder to even give 1/2 a s h i t if I'm being totally honest.
I said in the tavern during hte game...I don't give 1/2 a shit anymore either. I want the team to win and I'll watch every week and I'll be here rooting for them but this team has to win a lot before I'll care enough about whether they win or lose enough for it to actually bother me when they lose.
-
^ Agree with both of you..... but watching the LA Rams right now, and every week after yet another Browns embarrassment, is making it harder to even give 1/2 a s h i t if I'm being totally honest.
I said in the tavern during hte game...I don't give 1/2 a shit anymore either. I want the team to win and I'll watch every week and I'll be here rooting for them but this team has to win a lot before I'll care enough about whether they win or lose enough for it to actually bother me when they lose.
I said in the tavern during hte game...I don't give 1/2 a Sheet anymore either. I want the team to win and I'll watch every week and I'll be here rooting for them but this team has to win a lot before I'll care enough about whether they win or lose enough for it to actually bother me when they lose.
Sashi already said, its a 20 year process. Be patient, fellas
-
^ Agree with both of you..... but watching the LA Rams right now, and every week after yet another Browns embarrassment, is making it harder to even give 1/2 a s h i t if I'm being totally honest.
I said in the tavern during hte game...I don't give 1/2 a shit anymore either. I want the team to win and I'll watch every week and I'll be here rooting for them but this team has to win a lot before I'll care enough about whether they win or lose enough for it to actually bother me when they lose.
I said in the tavern during hte game...I don't give 1/2 a Sheet anymore either. I want the team to win and I'll watch every week and I'll be here rooting for them but this team has to win a lot before I'll care enough about whether they win or lose enough for it to actually bother me when they lose.
Right where I am...... Art, Al and Randy couldn't do it - and lord knows they tried really hard, but Jimmy might just be the one to kill me off.
-
^ Agree with both of you..... but watching the LA Rams right now, and every week after yet another Browns embarrassment, is making it harder to even give 1/2 a s h i t if I'm being totally honest.
I said in the tavern during hte game...I don't give 1/2 a shit anymore either. I want the team to win and I'll watch every week and I'll be here rooting for them but this team has to win a lot before I'll care enough about whether they win or lose enough for it to actually bother me when they lose.
I said in the tavern during hte game...I don't give 1/2 a Sheet anymore either. I want the team to win and I'll watch every week and I'll be here rooting for them but this team has to win a lot before I'll care enough about whether they win or lose enough for it to actually bother me when they lose.
I got lost.
Could you imagine his pressers after 94 losses and 1 win?
-Well, we are in the right direction. Today we did get some touchbacks in kick offs so we didn't get two kick off return TDs, which has been a problem during the season.... I think that the playcalling is ideal but we need to execute better. That's our problem, it takes several seasons for certain teams to execute properly the same plays and that's certainly our case. Everyone tries their best. I don't think that current situation has nothing to do with me being DC, OC, QB Coach, ballboy and HC at the same time....
-
I said in the tavern during hte game...I don't give 1/2 a Sheet anymore either. I want the team to win and I'll watch every week and I'll be here rooting for them but this team has to win a lot before I'll care enough about whether they win or lose enough for it to actually bother me when they lose.
Sashi already said, its a 20 year process. Be patient, fellas
Sashi already said, its a 20 year process. Be patient, fellas
So it's a career process worth millions to those running it? Damn them Havaad boys really is smart uns!


-
Waiting for the pumpers to show up to let us know we are not understanding the genius behind this historic level of failure. I need to update my avatar.
-
Whenever I see Hue now, I can't help but think of Ghoolie calling him Uncle Fester and laugh. It's hard to take the guy seriously when you think of him trying to get a moon tan
-
-
-
Waiting for the pumpers to show up to let us know we are not understanding the genius behind this historic level of failure. I need to update my avatar.
Waiting for the pumpers to show up to let us know we are not understanding the genius behind this historic level of failure. I need to update my avatar.
But give them more time! A couple more years and were there! Six wins next year!
-
Waiting for the pumpers to show up to let us know we are not understanding the genius behind this historic level of failure. I need to update my avatar.
Waiting for the pumpers to show up to let us know we are not understanding the genius behind this historic level of failure. I need to update my avatar.
Change it to this.
-
Broken record Ghoolie.............Hue should have been fired at the first quarter of his first preseason game. The Browns are no better off now than they were when Hue was hired. If you guys want to go down the list item-by-item and discus his failures, knock yourself out.
If the only reason you can come up with to defend keeping him is, "I don't want to start over", then you are a nincompoop. Stay with a cheating wife because you don't want to start over? Stay with a dentist who keeps drilling the wrong teeth because you don't want to find anew dentist. Same thing, stupidity.
How long has Cinci stuck with Lewis? How is that working out for them? Consistency? Consistency only has value when the things you are doing are worth repeating. Only a coward or a jackoff advocates for sticking with Hue, out of fear of starting over. Jesus,Joseph and Mary, this fauking Hue guy is never going to amount to jack schidt. He needed to be fired 2 years ago during the first pre-season game.
Broken record Ghoolie.............Hue should have been fired at the first quarter of his first preseason game. The Browns are no better off now than they were when Hue was hired. If you guys want to go down the list item-by-item and discus his failures, knock yourself out.
If the only reason you can come up with to defend keeping him is, "I don't want to start over", then you are a nincompoop. Stay with a cheating wife because you don't want to start over? Stay with a dentist who keeps drilling the wrong teeth because you don't want to find anew dentist. Same thing, stupidity.
How long has Cinci stuck with Lewis? How is that working out for them? Consistency? Consistency only has value when the things you are doing are worth repeating. Only a coward or a jackoff advocates for sticking with Hue, out of fear of starting over. Jesus,Joseph and Mary, this fauking Hue guy is never going to amount to jack schidt. He needed to be fired 2 years ago during the first pre-season game.
^^^^^ Take a bow Tom, you saw what Hueless was from the get-go.
The players said Kizer changed to the play to the sneak. Kizer made the call. I have no idea why, there is nothing in the way the Lions lined up for that play that would make you thing changing to the sneak would work. Hue taking ownership is what a coach does publicly to protect players, especially a rookie QB. In the locker I am sure they are discussing why that was a stupid decision.
Then why did Johnson violently spike his helmet?
god I can't do another
redo.To fix this doo-doo. FIFY.
-
Seth & Joel after the game said it was Deshone
-
-
Well it looks like Hue will have to answer the question about that call tomorrow seeing as more that a few players told the media what really happened.
-
Broken record Ghoolie.............Hue should have been fired at the first quarter of his first preseason game. The Browns are no better off now than they were when Hue was hired. If you guys want to go down the list item-by-item and discus his failures, knock yourself out.
If the only reason you can come up with to defend keeping him is, "I don't want to start over", then you are a nincompoop. Stay with a cheating wife because you don't want to start over? Stay with a dentist who keeps drilling the wrong teeth because you don't want to find anew dentist. Same thing, stupidity.
How long has Cinci stuck with Lewis? How is that working out for them? Consistency? Consistency only has value when the things you are doing are worth repeating. Only a coward or a jackoff advocates for sticking with Hue, out of fear of starting over. Jesus,Joseph and Mary, this fauking Hue guy is never going to amount to jack schidt. He needed to be fired 2 years ago during the first pre-season game.
^^^^^ Take a bow Tom, you saw what Hueless was from the get-go.
The players said Kizer changed to the play to the sneak. Kizer made the call. I have no idea why, there is nothing in the way the Lions lined up for that play that would make you thing changing to the sneak would work. Hue taking ownership is what a coach does publicly to protect players, especially a rookie QB. In the locker I am sure they are discussing why that was a stupid decision.
Then why did Johnson violently spike his helmet?
god I can't do another
redo.To fix this doo-doo. FIFY.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login


