Skip to content

Tashaun Gipson Hopes to "Hang 40" on Browns

The Browns Board
100 25 3.5k
  • @wargograw said:

    Good example of the kind of player you can have when you don't give up on him after two years.

    Do you think the Browns gave up on him?  I would hope not.  I am trying to recall when he left.   Was it under the Sachi regime...or before that?

    He certainly was NOT a guy to give up on. He had made at least one Pro Bowl in his time here.  He was young...and good.

    Why in the fuyuckyucking hell did we give up on him?    Did he just receive an offer from Jax that the FO (whomever that was) did not want to match? He wasn't making all that much, was he?

    I am still trying to get my head around why he is still not on this team.

    Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @the-gipper said:

    Do you think the Browns gave up on him?  I would hope not.  I am trying to recall when he left.   Was it under the Sachi regime...or before that?

    He certainly was NOT a guy to give up on. He had made at least one Pro Bowl in his time here.  He was young...and good.

    Why in the fuyuckyucking hell did we give up on him?    Did he just receive an offer from Jax that the FO (whomever that was) did not want to match? He wasn't making all that much, was he?

    I am still trying to get my head around why he is still not on this team.

    The Browns FO let him walk, hence his hard-on for them.

  • OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #9

    Sashi let him walk after being promoted from lawyer to beyond his competence level.

  • Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #10

    I listened to Ian Fitzsimmons on the Bull & Fox show today (Gibson was on Fitz’s show).

    According to Ian, Gibson told him to ask him about Cleveland during the interview.

    Sounds like Tashaun loves the city of Cleveland and Browns fans, but has an axe to grind with the Browns organization.

  • @wargograw said:

    Good example of the kind of player you can have when you don't give up on him after two years.

    Once again proving what a cheese d i c k  you are.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Once again proving what a cheese d i c k  you are.

    Your posts are as useful as a poop-flavored lollipop.

  • I listened to Ian Fitzsimmons on the Bull & Fox show today (Gibson was on Fitz’s show).

    According to Ian, Gibson told him to ask him about Cleveland during the interview.

    Sounds like Tashaun loves the city of Cleveland and Browns fans, but has an axe to grind with the Browns organization.

    stillmotionS stillmotion wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @canton-dawg said:

    I listened to Ian Fitzsimmons on the Bull & Fox show today (Gibson was on Fitz’s show).

    According to Ian, Gibson told him to ask him about Cleveland during the interview.

    Sounds like Tashaun loves the city of Cleveland and Browns fans, but has an axe to grind with the Browns organization.

    which makes sense. the F.O. showed time after time that they act a little elitist, even Belichick insinuated they were hard to deal with.

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Once again proving what a cheese d i c k  you are.

    Your posts are as useful as a poop-flavored lollipop.

    C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @dutch-oven said:

    Your posts are as useful as a poop-flavored lollipop.

    Dude i can absolutely find uses for poop flavored lolly's. So go back to the troll board and dont come back till u have a "proper" descriptor for just how useless diehards Glory hole trolling a ss truly is. 

    Put some work into it man

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #14

    Phuck Gipson and the leg he limped out on...

  • C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #15

    In summation, poop flavored lollys have more usefullness than diehards entire time on this planet. 

    ☕️

  • @the-gipper said:

    Do you think the Browns gave up on him?  I would hope not.  I am trying to recall when he left.   Was it under the Sachi regime...or before that?

    He certainly was NOT a guy to give up on. He had made at least one Pro Bowl in his time here.  He was young...and good.

    Why in the fuyuckyucking hell did we give up on him?    Did he just receive an offer from Jax that the FO (whomever that was) did not want to match? He wasn't making all that much, was he?

    I am still trying to get my head around why he is still not on this team.

    (probably) sashi wanted to lowball him, draft someone else on the cheap, or get a couple UDFA

    W wargograw wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @stillmotion said:

    (probably) sashi wanted to lowball him, draft someone else on the cheap, or get a couple UDFA

    Wrong again.

  • Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #17

    0231C7AF-F4E7-4201-99E6-DD1DFC0FB611.png

  • C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #18

    So thats wut lima looks like. A lil diff than i pictured him. 

  • Good example of the kind of player you can have when you don't give up on him after two years.

    B BaconHound wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @wargograw said:

    Good example of the kind of player you can have when you don't give up on him after two years.

    I think many of us weren't happy when they let him walk.  I wasn't happy when they TJ Ward go either. 1 outta 2 ain't bad.

  • @stillmotion said:

    (probably) sashi wanted to lowball him, draft someone else on the cheap, or get a couple UDFA

    Wrong again.

    stillmotionS stillmotion wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @wargograw said:

    Wrong again.

    no you're wrong (again)

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Once again proving what a cheese d i c k  you are.

    Your posts are as useful as a poop-flavored lollipop.

    ComeonmanC Comeonman wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @dutch-oven said:

    Your posts are as useful as a poop-flavored lollipop.

    Always love a good movie reference

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Once again proving what a cheese d i c k  you are.

    Your posts are as useful as a poop-flavored lollipop.

    jcam222J jcam222 wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @dutch-oven said:

    Your posts are as useful as a poop-flavored lollipop.

    Mayb a poll is in order , what's more useful? 1) Poop flavored lollipop or 2) Lollipop flavored poop.    People need to know

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Your posts are as useful as a poop-flavored lollipop.

    Mayb a poll is in order , what's more useful? 1) Poop flavored lollipop or 2) Lollipop flavored poop.    People need to know

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @jcam222 said:

    Mayb a poll is in order , what's more useful? 1) Poop flavored lollipop or 2) Lollipop flavored poop.    People need to know

    I nearly choked when I read "Lollipop flavored poop"...

    I'd call it "lollipoop".

  • @jcam222 said:

    Mayb a poll is in order , what's more useful? 1) Poop flavored lollipop or 2) Lollipop flavored poop.    People need to know

    I nearly choked when I read "Lollipop flavored poop"...

    I'd call it "lollipoop".

    C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @dutch-oven said:

    I'd call it "lollipoop".

    ???????

  • C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #25

    Trademark that sht nigga

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73
    #26

    I got no bad ilk on T.Gipson..The Guy played out his contract ending in 2015 & basically had nobody but another new FO moving in to talk re-deal with.(gotta stop).Farmer brought Gipson in as a RFA ending at 15 season.Next was////.1-3-16=SB In.. Pet out..//1-5-16=Depo in..//1-13-16=Hue in...//3-10-16=Gipson signs with Jags///3-16-16=Dansby Get Out//4-2-16=Whitner Get Out//5-23-16=Hartline Get Out...I've been in a locker room.. this is not against his team brothers or coaches..this is strictly about a FO doing piss poor business in Gipson's mindset..Now what I don't get is? Did HC Doug Marrone eat VP Tom Coughlin for lunch? Or lock Coughlin in a Basement somewhere?..Talk some locker room bullet-on board smack? Have you listened to Jalen Ramsey,Barry Church, AJ Bouye & now T. Gipson?..Coughlin if ya can hear me.."See ya Sunday, as we Run the Ball right up your A$$'s"   

  • GhoolieG Ghoolie wrote on last edited by
    #27

    I will tell you the bigger issue,  why isn't it we who get to talk trash about the steals we got from other teams? Or, are we actually successful at that but just don't see it clearly?

    I gotta be honest with you, I have pretty much had my feel of fukckers blasting every damn thing about the Browns that could possibly be blasted. As if any of these caulk-suckers have the goose that laid the golden egg when it comes to building a football team.