Skip to content

Peyton Manning is closing on a house in Cleveland

The Browns Board
128 26 8.3k 1
  • @ghoolie said:

    Dude, stop eating paint chips. Are you that much of a dullard that you cannot detect SARCASM in my calling the Sumo piecea FINE article?

    Good grief dude, The POINT was that I posted an IDIOT article about  Sumos. Only a reotard would believe that article was ever meant to be serious.

    The SUMO article WAS A JOKE........................ THe point of my post is........................ I posted that article, and people here spent time actually debating that horse schidt.

    THE POINT IS................................... THis article about Peyton Manning............................... IS LIKEWISE HORSESCHIDT.........................

    Really, are you that dimwitted that this has to be explained to you?

    I could swear being part of that discussion and you wouldnt come off it. U were given any number of chances to concede it was trolly trolling. Yeah im not surprised "now" ur admitting it was Retarded. But at the time u wouldnt come off it for weeks because it was part of ur "ol are nothing but useless fat asses" narrative therefore sumo wrestlers would excel on both sides of the ball. 

    Thats usually how u do things. Every draft u proclaim a bunch of players either bums or studs. Those that u called right u croon on and on about how ur always right. Those thst u called bums but ended up being good u wait a year and say man the browns teally fukked up passing on that guy. We all know the ghoolie firmula by now

    @clevfan4life said:

    I could swear being part of that discussion and you wouldnt come off it. U were given any number of chances to concede it was trolly trolling. Yeah im not surprised "now" ur admitting it was Retarded. But at the time u wouldnt come off it for weeks because it was part of ur "ol are nothing but useless fat asses" narrative therefore sumo wrestlers would excel on both sides of the ball. 

    Thats usually how u do things. Every draft u proclaim a bunch of players either bums or studs. Those that u called right u croon on and on about how ur always right. Those thst u called bums but ended up being good u wait a year and say man the browns teally fukked up passing on that guy. We all know the ghoolie firmula by now

    Dude, stop being a pussy.

  • Sumo wrestlers are underrated athletes though...

  • So are houses cheap in Cleveland? On avg. I know Manning is probably getting a mansion. I'm from CA... So I'm curious.

  • The city itself cheap.  Real cheap.  But if you go into the suburbs you can find some nice homes.    Here is a pic of mine:

    Image result for Cleveland slum house pics

  • The city itself cheap.  Real cheap.  But if you go into the suburbs you can find some nice homes.    Here is a pic of mine:

    Image result for Cleveland slum house pics

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    The city itself cheap.  Real cheap.  But if you go into the suburbs you can find some nice homes.    Here is a pic of mine:

    Image result for Cleveland slum house pics

    Hey and who said fixer uppers can't be fun!

    .......and I'd love to see your neighbors 😆

  • The city itself cheap.  Real cheap.  But if you go into the suburbs you can find some nice homes.    Here is a pic of mine:

    Image result for Cleveland slum house pics

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    The city itself cheap.  Real cheap.  But if you go into the suburbs you can find some nice homes.    Here is a pic of mine:

    Image result for Cleveland slum house pics

    That would go for $800k in California.

  • Not long ago I posted a fine piece on the value of Sumo Wrestlers as NFL linemen. To my astonishment, the thread not only got responses, but it got a TON of responses, and guys like Hoorta actually spent valuable time of their life researching for analytical data that might make a case for debate.

    Do you see my point here?

    @ghoolie said:

    Not long ago I posted a fine piece on the value of Sumo Wrestlers as NFL linemen. To my astonishment, the thread not only got responses, but it got a TON of responses, and guys like Hoorta actually spent valuable time of their life researching for analytical data that might make a case for debate.

    Do you see my point here?

    NoNo

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    The city itself cheap.  Real cheap.  But if you go into the suburbs you can find some nice homes.    Here is a pic of mine:

    Image result for Cleveland slum house pics

    That would go for $800k in California.

    @canton-dawg said:

    That would go for $800k in California.

    Exactly. 

  • Sumo wrestlers are underrated athletes though...

    @roycerolls said:

    Sumo wrestlers are underrated athletes though...

    I Agree with that. Badminton players don't get credit either.

  • @roycerolls said:

    Sumo wrestlers are underrated athletes though...

    I Agree with that. Badminton players don't get credit either.

    @ghoolie said:

    I Agree with that. Badminton players don't get credit either.

    I'm all in on curling.

  • @ghoolie said:

    I Agree with that. Badminton players don't get credit either.

    I'm all in on curling.

    @flyingfooldoug said:

    I'm all in on curling.

    To the Pit of Misery!😛

  • @flyingfooldoug said:

    I'm all in on curling.

    To the Pit of Misery!😛

    @texasag1969 said:

    To the Pit of Misery!😛

    Bud sucks. It's Christmas ale time

  • @clevfan4life said:

    Yeah but when ur wort around 200m u can pull 1-2m's out ur bank acct like its a trip to atm before a grocery run. 

    I know you are shaky on American acronyms Nero, so allow me to help...

    ATM = A s s To Mouth.

    You are welcome, my friend.

    @dutch-oven said:

    I know you are shaky on American acronyms Nero, so allow me to help...

    ATM = A s s To Mouth.

    You are welcome, my friend.

    LOL. Thanks for being so considerate.

    I learnt what it meant when I saw that episode of Breaking Bad when a meth addict crushed her couple with an ATM. 

    Brutal.

  • @texasag1969 said:

    To the Pit of Misery!😛

    Bud sucks. It's Christmas ale time

    @flyingfooldoug said:

    Bud sucks. It's Christmas ale time

    See, I never quite understood the appeal of Christmas Ale.

    On one hand, it does a fine job getting the drinker drunk quickly, that can be construed as a plus.

    On the other hand, it tastes like someone ground up a poinsettia in it. 😆

  • @flyingfooldoug said:

    Bud sucks. It's Christmas ale time

    See, I never quite understood the appeal of Christmas Ale.

    On one hand, it does a fine job getting the drinker drunk quickly, that can be construed as a plus.

    On the other hand, it tastes like someone ground up a poinsettia in it. 😆

    @dutch-oven said:

    See, I never quite understood the appeal of Christmas Ale.

    On one hand, it does a fine job getting the drinker drunk quickly, that can be construed as a plus.

    On the other hand, it tastes like someone ground up a poinsettia in it. 😆

    It is strong and full bodied. I've done the home brew thing for years and enjoy many of the micro brews. Thank God for choices now. We used to be stuck with the swilly swilly and liter than air crap. Sam Adams wheat or Guinness stout. You are sure to find a brew for any taste

  • @texasag1969 said:

    To the Pit of Misery!😛

    Bud sucks. It's Christmas ale time

    @flyingfooldoug said:

    Bud sucks. It's Christmas ale time

    Stop messin' with my stock portfolio dammit.  😛 

    (Could not get the link to work)

  • @flyingfooldoug said:

    Bud sucks. It's Christmas ale time

    Stop messin' with my stock portfolio dammit.  😛 

    (Could not get the link to work)

    @texasag1969 said:

    Stop messin' with my stock portfolio dammit or I'll send my new friends to see you.  😛 

    Go ahead and send em. Bud will still suck tho

  • Tony Grossi‏Verified account @TonyGrossi
    FollowingFollowing @TonyGrossi
    More

    I learned today the reason Peyton Manning was in Cleveland last month was not to attend a political fundraiser. But he was here. For what reason? Still a mystery

  • Dustin Fox tweeted. . .

    Moving truck?

    50B6AE4A-EDCC-4577-A09D-1F330207F9C5.jpeg