Skip to content

Peyton Manning is closing on a house in Cleveland

The Browns Board
128 26 8.3k 1
  • @texasag1969 said:

    To the Pit of Misery!😛

    Bud sucks. It's Christmas ale time

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by TexasAg1969
    #67

    @flyingfooldoug said:

    Bud sucks. It's Christmas ale time

    Stop messin' with my stock portfolio dammit.  😛 

    (Could not get the link to work)

  • @flyingfooldoug said:

    Bud sucks. It's Christmas ale time

    Stop messin' with my stock portfolio dammit.  😛 

    (Could not get the link to work)

    flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by
    #68

    @texasag1969 said:

    Stop messin' with my stock portfolio dammit or I'll send my new friends to see you.  😛 

    Go ahead and send em. Bud will still suck tho

  • darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by
    #69
    Tony Grossi‏Verified account @TonyGrossi
    FollowingFollowing @TonyGrossi
    More

    I learned today the reason Peyton Manning was in Cleveland last month was not to attend a political fundraiser. But he was here. For what reason? Still a mystery

  • Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #70

    Dustin Fox tweeted. . .

    Moving truck?

    50B6AE4A-EDCC-4577-A09D-1F330207F9C5.jpeg

  • Dustin Fox tweeted. . .

    Moving truck?

    50B6AE4A-EDCC-4577-A09D-1F330207F9C5.jpeg

    flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by
    #71

    @canton-dawg said:

    Dustin Fox tweeted. . .

    Moving truck?

    50B6AE4A-EDCC-4577-A09D-1F330207F9C5.jpeg

    That's funny. But from what I'm reading and hearing, Manning coming here is just as likely as the Browns making the playoffs this year. He already screwed us good once. Hire Bernie for GM and end this cowpoop.

  • @boo-fagley said:

    I hope you guys like Papa Johns.

    I wouldnt use Papa Johns as a car mat.  That stuff is terrible

    flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by
    #72

    @kvoethe said:

    I wouldnt use Papa Johns as a car mat.  That stuff is terrible

    Get a small pizza from them. Put a 3/4 inch hole in the center of it and let it sit in the box for 48 hours.  Then you can attach it to a bench grinder to cut or grind the hardest of steel alloys.

  • Gator15G Gator15 wrote on last edited by Gator15
    #73

    Peyton will come in and hire Butch Jones  ( brick by brick baby)

  • @flyingfooldoug said:

    Bud sucks. It's Christmas ale time

    See, I never quite understood the appeal of Christmas Ale.

    On one hand, it does a fine job getting the drinker drunk quickly, that can be construed as a plus.

    On the other hand, it tastes like someone ground up a poinsettia in it. 😆

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #74

    @dutch-oven said:

    See, I never quite understood the appeal of Christmas Ale.

    On one hand, it does a fine job getting the drinker drunk quickly, that can be construed as a plus.

    On the other hand, it tastes like someone ground up a poinsettia in it. 😆

    I agree. I'm a beer purist- don't put any of that extra crap in my beer, like cinnamon, blueberries, or pumpkin... Blackout Stout instead... 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    See, I never quite understood the appeal of Christmas Ale.

    On one hand, it does a fine job getting the drinker drunk quickly, that can be construed as a plus.

    On the other hand, it tastes like someone ground up a poinsettia in it. 😆

    I agree. I'm a beer purist- don't put any of that extra crap in my beer, like cinnamon, blueberries, or pumpkin... Blackout Stout instead... 

    flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by
    #75

    @hoorta said:

    I agree. I'm a beer purist- don't put any of that extra crap in my beer, like cinnamon, blueberries, or pumpkin... Blackout Stout instead... 

    It's been awhile but we used to get a draft then add a good shot of stout to it. That was pretty good. Funny how bud and Miller aren't even true beers. That why so many liked the Gennesee or Pabst before the microbrews came out.  

    A toast to St Arnold the strong!

  • @dutch-oven said:

    See, I never quite understood the appeal of Christmas Ale.

    On one hand, it does a fine job getting the drinker drunk quickly, that can be construed as a plus.

    On the other hand, it tastes like someone ground up a poinsettia in it. 😆

    I agree. I'm a beer purist- don't put any of that extra crap in my beer, like cinnamon, blueberries, or pumpkin... Blackout Stout instead... 

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
    #76

    @hoorta said:

    I agree. I'm a beer purist- don't put any of that extra crap in my beer, like cinnamon, blueberries, or pumpkin... Blackout Stout instead... 

    Yes I like beer not tootie-fruitie drinks plus my whiskey straight, on the rocks or occasionally as a highball. Manly Shhit !

  • @hoorta said:

    I agree. I'm a beer purist- don't put any of that extra crap in my beer, like cinnamon, blueberries, or pumpkin... Blackout Stout instead... 

    Yes I like beer not tootie-fruitie drinks plus my whiskey straight, on the rocks or occasionally as a highball. Manly Shhit !

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #77

    @mjp28 said:

    Yes I like beer not tootie-fruitie drinks plus my whiskey straight, on the rocks or occasionally as a highball. Manly Shhit !

    OK then-Back we go to Diplomatico Ron Reserva Exclusiva-best sipping rum ever made. And don't ruin it with watering down rocks.😁

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #78

    I think we might have to stage an Intervention for this board... 😆

  • I think we might have to stage an Intervention for this board... 😆

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #79

    @dutch-oven said:

    I think we might have to stage an Intervention for this board... 😆

    Nah, just invite Johnny with his swans and all them naked womens from the beach.😛😍

  • @dutch-oven said:

    I think we might have to stage an Intervention for this board... 😆

    Nah, just invite Johnny with his swans and all them naked womens from the beach.😛😍

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #80

    @texasag1969 said:

    Nah, just invite Johnny with his swans and all them naked womens from the beach.😛😍

    I do believe I like your style, sir. 😆

  • @dutch-oven said:

    See, I never quite understood the appeal of Christmas Ale.

    On one hand, it does a fine job getting the drinker drunk quickly, that can be construed as a plus.

    On the other hand, it tastes like someone ground up a poinsettia in it. 😆

    I agree. I'm a beer purist- don't put any of that extra crap in my beer, like cinnamon, blueberries, or pumpkin... Blackout Stout instead... 

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #81

    @hoorta said:

    I agree. I'm a beer purist- don't put any of that extra crap in my beer, like cinnamon, blueberries, or pumpkin... Blackout Stout instead... 

    Coor's is my basic brew.  Don't like Christmas Ale.  Too strong for me.  

  • @dutch-oven said:

    See, I never quite understood the appeal of Christmas Ale.

    On one hand, it does a fine job getting the drinker drunk quickly, that can be construed as a plus.

    On the other hand, it tastes like someone ground up a poinsettia in it. 😆

    I agree. I'm a beer purist- don't put any of that extra crap in my beer, like cinnamon, blueberries, or pumpkin... Blackout Stout instead... 

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #82

    @hoorta said:

    I agree. I'm a beer purist- don't put any of that extra crap in my beer, like cinnamon, blueberries, or pumpkin... Blackout Stout instead... 

    My daughter coming over from Philadelphia asked me to buy 'Blue Moon' beer.  Never heard of it, but I picked up a couple six packs.

  • @hoorta said:

    I agree. I'm a beer purist- don't put any of that extra crap in my beer, like cinnamon, blueberries, or pumpkin... Blackout Stout instead... 

    Coor's is my basic brew.  Don't like Christmas Ale.  Too strong for me.  

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by TexasAg1969
    #83

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Coor's is my basic brew.  Don't like Christmas Ale.  Too strong for me.  

    You're better off going to the Rockies and just drink straight out of the stream. Cheaper and about the same taste. That's why they advertise it  that way.😁

  • W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #84

    There was a good discussion of this on Sports time Ohio the video of which I am unable to copy and post. Jim Donovan Tony Grossi and Doug Deacon were talking about it, but none of them thought that Manning was probably going to bite on the offer at this time. They agreed that someday he would certainly be a team president or something like it, and quite possibly a very good one, but they doubt he has the desire to do it at this moment. If and when he changes his mind, they conclude, the Cleveland Browns will certainly be on the short list. They still agreed it was a possibility.

    WSS

  • There was a good discussion of this on Sports time Ohio the video of which I am unable to copy and post. Jim Donovan Tony Grossi and Doug Deacon were talking about it, but none of them thought that Manning was probably going to bite on the offer at this time. They agreed that someday he would certainly be a team president or something like it, and quite possibly a very good one, but they doubt he has the desire to do it at this moment. If and when he changes his mind, they conclude, the Cleveland Browns will certainly be on the short list. They still agreed it was a possibility.

    WSS

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #85

    @westside-steve said:

    There was a good discussion of this on Sports time Ohio the video of which I am unable to copy and post. Jim Donovan Tony Grossi and Doug Deacon were talking about it, but none of them thought that Manning was probably going to bite on the offer at this time. They agreed that someday he would certainly be a team president or something like it, and quite possibly a very good one, but they doubt he has the desire to do it at this moment. If and when he changes his mind, they conclude, the Cleveland Browns will certainly be on the SH-IT list. They still agreed it was a possibility.

    WSS

    FIFY😛

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Coor's is my basic brew.  Don't like Christmas Ale.  Too strong for me.  

    You're better off going to the Rockies and just drink straight out of the stream. Cheaper and about the same taste. That's why they advertise it  that way.😁

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #86

    @texasag1969 said:

    You're better off going to the Rockies and just drink straight out of the stream. Cheaper and about the same taste. That's why they advertise it  that way.😁

    Nah.  I like it.  Been drinking it since it was only available West of the Mississippi.