Analytics Videos
-
-
He breaks down some analytic stuff on some of our busts and recent picks J Gilbert and Ricardo Louis come to mind. It is showing the stark differances in this FO and the Previous FO
-
-
-
The kid from Virginia?
Leaker!!!
I want.... NO... I DEMAND a Special Prosecutor be appointed!
-
The kid from Virginia?
Leaker!!!
I want.... NO... I DEMAND a Special Prosecutor be appointed!
-
Never mind, everyone. That was fake news.
Yeah, but the fish took the bait.

-
He also has an interesting video on Kevin Hogan being a potential better option at QB but not a long term starter, his best comp was a slightly better brian hoyer
He also has an interesting video on Kevin Hogan being a potential better option at QB but not a long term starter, his best comp was a slightly better brian hoyer
I don't think so, I think that his production rating ranked Hogan with the potential of him possibly being among PROBOWL QBs.
-
He also has an interesting video on Kevin Hogan being a potential better option at QB but not a long term starter, his best comp was a slightly better brian hoyer
I don't think so, I think that his production rating ranked Hogan with the potential of him possibly being among PROBOWL QBs.
-
He also has an interesting video on Kevin Hogan being a potential better option at QB but not a long term starter, his best comp was a slightly better brian hoyer
I don't think so, I think that his production rating ranked Hogan with the potential of him possibly being among PROBOWL QBs.
-
How many Pro Bowl QBs have noodle arms like Hogan does?
Hogan doesn't have a noodle arm. He has a cannon arm. I think you're thinking of somebody else.
-
How many Pro Bowl QBs have noodle arms like Hogan does?
Hogan doesn't have a noodle arm. He has a cannon arm. I think you're thinking of somebody else.
-
Must be his left arm...

You guys can joke and mock all you want. We've all seen the strikes he's thrown. He let a couple sail on him when he was rushed and hit while throwing, however this does not constitute a "noodle arm" as you would say. Hogan has ample arm strength to make ALL the throws required and he has the ability to stretch the field while taking deep shots. He actually has or had the longest completion down field earlier in the season, far surpassing the Kitanic...
The cream will rise to the top. Hue can only suppress Hogan for so long. In time it will become self evident, until then carry on.

-
He also has an interesting video on Kevin Hogan being a potential better option at QB but not a long term starter, his best comp was a slightly better brian hoyer
He also has an interesting video on Kevin Hogan being a potential better option at QB but not a long term starter, his best comp was a slightly better brian hoyer
In other words, we are watching bullschidt
-
Baker Mayfield baby!
-
Must be his left arm...

You guys can joke and mock all you want. We've all seen the strikes he's thrown. He let a couple sail on him when he was rushed and hit while throwing, however this does not constitute a "noodle arm" as you would say. Hogan has ample arm strength to make ALL the throws required and he has the ability to stretch the field while taking deep shots. He actually has or had the longest completion down field earlier in the season, far surpassing the Kitanic...
The cream will rise to the top. Hue can only suppress Hogan for so long. In time it will become self evident, until then carry on.

-
What about this Manny Wilkins guy who this video says may actually be the best QB coming out? Β I have heard nothing on him....there has been no run. Haven't seen him play.
Could he be a sleeper? Β Or should he be considered a big timer for the next draft?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login