Should we draft a quarterback 1st overall?
-
Quit fcking around with bums and draft a blue chip Prospect for a change. No there are no guarantees in this league and I've always been a guy thinking we can make chicken salad out of chickensht but it hasn't worked out so far.
Kirk Cousins is a bum waiting to happen and Tyrod Taylor is a bum now.
WSS
-
Quit fcking around with bums and draft a blue chip Prospect for a change. No there are no guarantees in this league and I've always been a guy thinking we can make chicken salad out of chickensht but it hasn't worked out so far.
Kirk Cousins is a bum waiting to happen and Tyrod Taylor is a bum now.
WSS
Quit fcking around with bums and draft a blue chip Prospect for a change. No there are no guarantees in this league and I've always been a guy thinking we can make chicken salad out of chickensht but it hasn't worked out so far.
Kirk Cousins is a bum waiting to happen and Tyrod Taylor is a bum now.
WSS
On the money. I can't believe half the Sheet I'm reading in here....
Tyrod Taylor. Are you Shmucking serious.
Case Keenum. You can't be serious.
And my favorite option. Keep all 3 qbs we have on the roster. Hahahaha.
Holy Sheet. And you guys talk Sheet about Sashi. Hahaha.
Only good option that isn't from the draft is maybe Alex Smith. But who knows if he's available. But overall we draft a QB. And from the looks of it Darnold is staying in school. So we might have to draft Rosen.
-
Quit fcking around with bums and draft a blue chip Prospect for a change. No there are no guarantees in this league and I've always been a guy thinking we can make chicken salad out of chickensht but it hasn't worked out so far.
Kirk Cousins is a bum waiting to happen and Tyrod Taylor is a bum now.
WSS
On the money. I can't believe half the Sheet I'm reading in here....
Tyrod Taylor. Are you Shmucking serious.
Case Keenum. You can't be serious.
And my favorite option. Keep all 3 qbs we have on the roster. Hahahaha.
Holy Sheet. And you guys talk Sheet about Sashi. Hahaha.
Only good option that isn't from the draft is maybe Alex Smith. But who knows if he's available. But overall we draft a QB. And from the looks of it Darnold is staying in school. So we might have to draft Rosen.
On the money. I can't believe half the Sheet I'm reading in here....
Tyrod Taylor. Are you Shmucking serious.
Case Keenum. You can't be serious.
And my favorite option. Keep all 3 qbs we have on the roster. Hahahaha.
Holy Sheet. And you guys talk Sheet about Sashi. Hahaha.
Only good option that isn't from the draft is maybe Alex Smith. But who knows if he's available. But overall we draft a QB. And from the looks of it Darnold is staying in school. So we might have to draft Rosen.
Darnold has a lot more development to go before he is a real pocket passer who can occasionally run. Rosen is a pocket aware player already with just as good an arm and a better ability to go through proper progressions rather than get "happy feet" like Darnold. He has every throw in the book and he's ours for the taking. Don't Browns this up again!
-
Is there any other options that intrigue anyone?
Alex Smith via trade has been an option I've favored exploring. KC is heading towards a cap crisis that will make Alex very affordable in trade terms. ANd his $20mm+ 2018 contract is not a cap problem for us.
That said... in answer to your titled question...
Hell, yes we should draft a QB #1 overall... and his name is Rosen.
Alex Smith via trade has been an option I've favored exploring. KC is heading towards a cap crisis that will make Alex very affordable in trade terms. ANd his $20mm+ 2018 contract is not a cap problem for us.
I wouldn’t be against this as long as Hue is gone. I don’t see a fit with him and Smith. And in any case I think I’d prefer Cousins whoever the HC is.
That said... in answer to your titled question...
Hell, yes we should draft a QB #1 overall... and his name is Rosen.
Yes yes and yes again. This kid has star potential.
-
It's a toss between Allen or Darnold at #1, unless we take Saquon and hope the Texans lose out so we can get a shot at one of these two..
Baker Mayfield is an interesting option and he will probably be there in the 1st, or possibly the 2nd round.
-
Rosen, Mayfield, Darnold. Then you are rolling the dice in a later round. Allen, Falk. Jackson
WSS
-
If Hue stays as coach he is getting AJ McCarron in FA ...you can bet your life on it
-
-
Im ok with mccarron here so long as we draft a qb with the 1st. Or bring mccown back. But rolling next year with hogan? Wut?
-
My ideal situation would be to keep the QBs that we have now.
Hogan starts, Kizer backup, Kessler reserve
Draft the best and biggest WR and RB. Barkley and Ridley
Gives us Gordon/Coleman/Ridley at WR with Coates and Company as reserves
Barkley and Duke gives us a potent 1-2 punch at RB
With the 3 second round picks use them to move up and take the best OL specifically LT.
Combine whatever is left to move us back into the first round and take the best CB.
Take the best RB/WR/CB/LT
We have tons of youth, let it develop and sell out to add 4 blue chip players.
My ideal situation would be to keep the QBs that we have now.
Hogan starts, Kizer backup, Kessler reserve
Draft the best and biggest WR and RB. Barkley and Ridley
Gives us Gordon/Coleman/Ridley at WR with Coates and Company as reserves
Barkley and Duke gives us a potent 1-2 punch at RB
With the 3 second round picks use them to move up and take the best OL specifically LT.
Combine whatever is left to move us back into the first round and take the best CB.
Take the best RB/WR/CB/LT
We have tons of youth, let it develop and sell out to add 4 blue chip players.
Here is proof people out there: There IS someone who could be worse at running this team than Sashi et al.
-
My ideal situation would be to keep the QBs that we have now.
Hogan starts, Kizer backup, Kessler reserve
Draft the best and biggest WR and RB. Barkley and Ridley
Gives us Gordon/Coleman/Ridley at WR with Coates and Company as reserves
Barkley and Duke gives us a potent 1-2 punch at RB
With the 3 second round picks use them to move up and take the best OL specifically LT.
Combine whatever is left to move us back into the first round and take the best CB.
Take the best RB/WR/CB/LT
We have tons of youth, let it develop and sell out to add 4 blue chip players.
Here is proof people out there: There IS someone who could be worse at running this team than Sashi et al.
Here is proof people out there: There IS someone who could be worse at running this team than Sashi et al.
Thank God my coffee cup was already empty. LOL!

-
My ideal situation would be to keep the QBs that we have now.
Hogan starts, Kizer backup, Kessler reserve
Draft the best and biggest WR and RB. Barkley and Ridley
Gives us Gordon/Coleman/Ridley at WR with Coates and Company as reserves
Barkley and Duke gives us a potent 1-2 punch at RB
With the 3 second round picks use them to move up and take the best OL specifically LT.
Combine whatever is left to move us back into the first round and take the best CB.
Take the best RB/WR/CB/LT
We have tons of youth, let it develop and sell out to add 4 blue chip players.
Here is proof people out there: There IS someone who could be worse at running this team than Sashi et al.
Here is proof people out there: There IS someone who could be worse at running this team than Sashi et al.
His love for Hogan is getting borderline stalker.
-
My ideal situation would be to keep the QBs that we have now.
Hogan starts, Kizer backup, Kessler reserve
Draft the best and biggest WR and RB. Barkley and Ridley
Gives us Gordon/Coleman/Ridley at WR with Coates and Company as reserves
Barkley and Duke gives us a potent 1-2 punch at RB
With the 3 second round picks use them to move up and take the best OL specifically LT.
Combine whatever is left to move us back into the first round and take the best CB.
Take the best RB/WR/CB/LT
We have tons of youth, let it develop and sell out to add 4 blue chip players.
Here is proof people out there: There IS someone who could be worse at running this team than Sashi et al.
Here is proof people out there: There IS someone who could be worse at running this team than Sashi et al.
No doubt he is the biggest TROLL on this board.
-
Here is proof people out there: There IS someone who could be worse at running this team than Sashi et al.
No doubt he is the biggest TROLL on this board.
No doubt he is the biggest TROLL on this board.
Did Ghoolie get banned?
-
Here is proof people out there: There IS someone who could be worse at running this team than Sashi et al.
His love for Hogan is getting borderline stalker.
His love for Hogan is getting borderline stalker.
It's gone way past borderline. He's probably not allowed within 500 yards of Hogan or be in violation of the restraining order.
At this point, I'm drafting Rosen, there's a lot of time between now and the draft and things can change but I think he's the guy. If McCarron comes here via FA with Hue thats fine too....no problem with having Rosen sit for a couple if AJ can play better than him. The only option that I read here that absolutely cannot under any circumstances, is to stay put with the suckfest combination of QB's we have right now.
-
His love for Hogan is getting borderline stalker.
It's gone way past borderline. He's probably not allowed within 500 yards of Hogan or be in violation of the restraining order.
At this point, I'm drafting Rosen, there's a lot of time between now and the draft and things can change but I think he's the guy. If McCarron comes here via FA with Hue thats fine too....no problem with having Rosen sit for a couple if AJ can play better than him. The only option that I read here that absolutely cannot under any circumstances, is to stay put with the suckfest combination of QB's we have right now.
It's gone way past borderline. He's probably not allowed within 500 yards of Hogan or be in violation of the restraining order.
At this point, I'm drafting Rosen, there's a lot of time between now and the draft and things can change but I think he's the guy. If McCarron comes here via FA with Hue thats fine too....no problem with having Rosen sit for a couple if AJ can play better than him. The only option that I read here that absolutely cannot under any circumstances, is to stay put with the suckfest combination of QB's we have right now.
You think Hue will be here next season?
-
It's gone way past borderline. He's probably not allowed within 500 yards of Hogan or be in violation of the restraining order.
At this point, I'm drafting Rosen, there's a lot of time between now and the draft and things can change but I think he's the guy. If McCarron comes here via FA with Hue thats fine too....no problem with having Rosen sit for a couple if AJ can play better than him. The only option that I read here that absolutely cannot under any circumstances, is to stay put with the suckfest combination of QB's we have right now.
You think Hue will be here next season?
You think Hue will be here next season?
I kinda do think they will bring him back. Not sure how I feel about that decision, unless changes are made to his duties as Tour has pointed out. I'm not convinced he's a good coach and I think someone better could get more out of the team. I don't see how the current setup be brought back without any changes at all when we are staring 1-31 or 2-30 in the face over 2 seasons.
-
You think Hue will be here next season?
I kinda do think they will bring him back. Not sure how I feel about that decision, unless changes are made to his duties as Tour has pointed out. I'm not convinced he's a good coach and I think someone better could get more out of the team. I don't see how the current setup be brought back without any changes at all when we are staring 1-31 or 2-30 in the face over 2 seasons.
I kinda do think they will bring him back. Not sure how I feel about that decision, unless changes are made to his duties as Tour has pointed out. I'm not convinced he's a good coach and I think someone better could get more out of the team. I don't see how the current setup be brought back without any changes at all when we are staring 1-31 or 2-30 in the face over 2 seasons.
His gaffs with play calling and time management , are too counter productive to warrant giving Hue another season.. In My view as bad as it is.. I feel they all must go. As in the real world.. You don't make rate so to speak means you get a pink slip.. They'll find someone else more able bodied and have the wear with all to handle the duties necessary to steer the ship in a positive direction...
-
I' sure we will but let's think about other options for a second.
Kirk Cousins will be a free agent more than likely.
Tyrod Taylor will probably be available either by cut or trade.
Teddy Twatwater may be on the block given that Bradford and Keenum are both playing well in that system.
Garapollo may test the market but that' pretty unlikely.
Is there any other options that intrigue anyone? This could be a really strong draft class for QBs but they all have serious red flags. Should we bring in a vet so we can develop a guy say Taylor FA/Jackson 1st pick because their play styles are somewhat similar?
I' sure we will but let's think about other options for a second.
Kirk Cousins will be a free agent more than likely.
Tyrod Taylor will probably be available either by cut or trade.
Teddy Twatwater may be on the block given that Bradford and Keenum are both playing well in that system.
Garapollo may test the market but that' pretty unlikely.
Is there any other options that intrigue anyone? This could be a really strong draft class for QBs but they all have serious red flags. Should we bring in a vet so we can develop a guy say Taylor FA/Jackson 1st pick because their play styles are somewhat similar?
Rosen and Darnald are light years better than Kizer, who is a joke. The bigger joke is Hue Jackson who is as bad as Sashi in evaluating QB talent!!!!!!
-
His love for Hogan is getting borderline stalker.
It's gone way past borderline. He's probably not allowed within 500 yards of Hogan or be in violation of the restraining order.
At this point, I'm drafting Rosen, there's a lot of time between now and the draft and things can change but I think he's the guy. If McCarron comes here via FA with Hue thats fine too....no problem with having Rosen sit for a couple if AJ can play better than him. The only option that I read here that absolutely cannot under any circumstances, is to stay put with the suckfest combination of QB's we have right now.
It's gone way past borderline. He's probably not allowed within 500 yards of Hogan or be in violation of the restraining order.
At this point, I'm drafting Rosen, there's a lot of time between now and the draft and things can change but I think he's the guy. If McCarron comes here via FA with Hue thats fine too....no problem with having Rosen sit for a couple if AJ can play better than him. The only option that I read here that absolutely cannot under any circumstances, is to stay put with the suckfest combination of QB's we have right now.
^^^^^
at least u seem to grasp the offensive side of the ball pretty well. ?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login