Skip to content

Tis the Season

The Browns Board
26 11 871
  • GhoolieG Ghoolie wrote on last edited by
    #21

    Once upon a time.

    Fukc once upon a time. I need cash now.

  • W wargograw wrote on last edited by
    #22

    Someone talk about wine and save this thread.

  • T The User from Cleveland wrote on last edited by
    #23

    You know there's Kizer and Kessler
    Manziel and Haden
    Hogan and Hoyer
    Thomas and Pettine
    But do you recall
    The most famous Brownie of all?

    Sashi the Brown-Nosed Executive
    Had a very brown nose
    And if you ever saw him
    You would even say it grows

    All of the other executives
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Sashi
    Join in any executive games

    Then one foggy Berea day
    Haslam came to say
    "Sashi with your nose so brown
    Won't you guide my team this year?"

    Then how the executives loved him
    As they shouted out with glee
    "Sashi the Brown-Nosed Executive
    You'll go down in history"

  • So, What? Nobody likes poetry?   Let's see any of you try your hand.

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @the-gipper said:

    So, What? Nobody likes poetry?   Let's see any of you try your hand.

    Bang bang Lulu?

    Lulu had a boyfriend 

    Boyfriend had a truck

    Lulu loved to shift the gears

    Boyfriend loved to ****

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Gip you have entirety too much time on your hands......evidently so do i. 😆

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #25

    Or a cheery song, I like this one:

    Show me the way to go home
    I'm tired and I want to go to bed
    I had a little drink about an hour ago
    And it’s gone right to my head
    Wherever I may roam
    On land or sea or foam
    You can always hear me singing this song
    Show me the way to go home.

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by TexasAg1969
    #26

    Dashing through the snow 

    Right up the O line butts

    Oh what fun we have with Crow 

    Who never heard of cuts.

    When he plows ahead

    We know he will not score

    But Hue just keeps on riding him

    Right on out the door.

    Adios Huey, Adios Huey

    A line you shouldn't have drawn

    You will see the clock run out 

    Cause timeouts are all gone