There is a Theme here
-
It was based on Mayfield Oh as the blueprint per se.. But I had thought they put ILL behind it.. I could be wrong of course.. but thats my recollection..
It was based on Mayfield Oh as the blueprint per se.. But I had thought they put ILL behind it.. I could be wrong of course.. but thats my recollection..
Nothing I read ever said that. It is all speculation. People argue about it being in Wisc. Maryland, Conn. Washington or Ore.
They basically rule out the south...due to the accents...and most of New England.
-
The theme is future QBs coming into the NFL. doh Arnold(Darnold), Rosen, Fitzgerald, Rudolph....
I hope that helps people to resolve the questions. I have no clue.
-
Here is a set of trivia questions. There IS a particular theme running throughout these. Lets see if you can pick up on i
4. What arms manufacturer makes the T-Bolt .22 Long Rifle?
Browning
Browning
Check!
-
What I thought was the easiest question was: Who sang "Its 5 O'clock somewhere" But...apparently not....as only that and the medication question remained unanswered. (and I thought that was the hardest)
-
What I thought was the easiest question was: Who sang "Its 5 O'clock somewhere" But...apparently not....as only that and the medication question remained unanswered. (and I thought that was the hardest)
What I thought was the easiest question was: Who sang "Its 5 O'clock somewhere" But...apparently not.
I'll take a guess since I know the theme... Michael Jackson?
-
What I thought was the easiest question was: Who sang "Its 5 O'clock somewhere" But...apparently not.
I'll take a guess since I know the theme... Michael Jackson?
-
No. But half right. Wrong Jackson.
I just googled it and laughed my butt off, hahahahahaha. Certainly wrong Jackson
-
Here it is:
-
Here is a set of trivia questions. There IS a particular theme running throughout these. Lets see if you can pick up on it:
1. What town did Beaver Cleaver live in?
2. Who was the long time denizen of Spandau Prison?
3. Who won the AL MVP award in 1953?
4. What arms manufacturer makes the T-Bolt .22 Long Rifle?
5. Combine Homer Simpson's favorite word with the pig from Green Acres
6. Who came up with the name "Pink Floyd" for that band?
7. Who sang "Its 5 O'Clock Somewhere"?
8. Who played Columbo?
9. What is one drug they use to treat mental illness?
10. What was John Kennedy's middle name?
Here is a set of trivia questions. There IS a particular theme running throughout these. Lets see if you can pick up on it:
Giving up the Answers
1. What town did Beaver Cleaver live in?
Mayfield (Baker)
2. Who was the long time denizen of Spandau Prison?
(Mason) Rudolph Hess
3. Who won the AL MVP award in 1953?
Al Rosen (Josh)
4. What arms manufacturer makes the T-Bolt .22 Long Rifle?
Browning (Jake)
5. Combine Homer Simpson's favorite word with the pig from Green Acres
(Sam) DOH! Arnold
6. Who came up with the name "Pink Floyd" for that band?
Syd Barrett (JT)
7. Who sang "Its 5 O'Clock Somewhere"?
(Josh) Alan (Allen) (Lamar) Jackson
8. Who played Columbo?
Peter Falk (Luke)
9. What is one drug they use to treat mental illness?
Thorzine (Clay Thorson.....I know...its a stretch)
10. What was John Kennedy's middle name?
Fitzgerald (Nick)
QB prospects courtesy of WalterFootball.
-
Here is a set of trivia questions. There IS a particular theme running throughout these. Lets see if you can pick up on it:
1. What town did Beaver Cleaver live in?
2. Who was the long time denizen of Spandau Prison?
3. Who won the AL MVP award in 1953?
4. What arms manufacturer makes the T-Bolt .22 Long Rifle?
5. Combine Homer Simpson's favorite word with the pig from Green Acres
6. Who came up with the name "Pink Floyd" for that band?
7. Who sang "Its 5 O'Clock Somewhere"?
8. Who played Columbo?
9. What is one drug they use to treat mental illness?
10. What was John Kennedy's middle name?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
...Darren's on to something here Gip.