Skip to content

what I'd like to see from this organization going forward....

The Browns Board
37 18 980
  • I have given this reply a depth of thought commensurate with the OP...

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @tour2ma said:

    I have given this reply a depth of thought commensurate with the OP...

    Are you saying nothing? Or do you have something to respond on the proper steps to put out the dumpster fire? Stay the course? Muhahaha- You can't be serious. Not after today. Tour, today I really don't know where to point the rocket launcher at first. Not like I didn't fully expect to lose to the Bungles- and how sad is that? 0-16 here we come. 

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #24

    The last 2 teams to trade up to get their Qb have the 2 best records in the league. 

    We trade down to avoid drafting a top Qb. And we are 1-26

    Fire everyone

  • M Marc1971 wrote on last edited by
    #25

    I'd like them all to eff off.

  • The last 2 teams to trade up to get their Qb have the 2 best records in the league. 

    We trade down to avoid drafting a top Qb. And we are 1-26

    Fire everyone

    B BaconHound wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @browns149 said:

    The last 2 teams to trade up to get their Qb have the 2 best records in the league. 

    We trade down to avoid drafting a top Qb. And we are 1-26

    Fire everyone

    Houston & Chicago?

  • @browns149 said:

    The last 2 teams to trade up to get their Qb have the 2 best records in the league. 

    We trade down to avoid drafting a top Qb. And we are 1-26

    Fire everyone

    Houston & Chicago?

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by Browns149
    #27

    @baconhound said:

    Houston & Chicago?

    Sorry I should’ve said in the 2016 draft

    Not to mention the Browns trading down so Houston could take Watson

    our FO is afraid to take a Qb high, because they know they have ZERO clue on what a good Qb is

    they just keep taking QBs later so they won’t have to worry about that guy sucking

  • @baconhound said:

    Houston & Chicago?

    Sorry I should’ve said in the 2016 draft

    Not to mention the Browns trading down so Houston could take Watson

    our FO is afraid to take a Qb high, because they know they have ZERO clue on what a good Qb is

    they just keep taking QBs later so they won’t have to worry about that guy sucking

    B BaconHound wrote on last edited by
    #28

    @browns149 said:

    Sorry I should’ve said in the 2016 draft

    Not to mention the Browns trading down so Houston could take Watson

    our FO is afraid to take a Qb high, because they know they have ZERO clue on what a good Qb is

    they just keep taking QBs later so they won’t have to worry about that guy sucking

    I agree 2016 looks bad right now and I'm not a fan of this front office but this is the make or break year for me on the front office.  If they don't draft a QB or sign a Cousins type free agent, they should go.  If they do draft a QB they should suffer the same fate as the QB.

  • @browns149 said:

    Sorry I should’ve said in the 2016 draft

    Not to mention the Browns trading down so Houston could take Watson

    our FO is afraid to take a Qb high, because they know they have ZERO clue on what a good Qb is

    they just keep taking QBs later so they won’t have to worry about that guy sucking

    I agree 2016 looks bad right now and I'm not a fan of this front office but this is the make or break year for me on the front office.  If they don't draft a QB or sign a Cousins type free agent, they should go.  If they do draft a QB they should suffer the same fate as the QB.

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #29

    @baconhound said:

    I agree 2016 looks bad right now and I'm not a fan of this front office but this is the make or break year for me on the front office.  If they don't draft a QB or sign a Cousins type free agent, they should go.  If they do draft a QB they should suffer the same fate as the QB.

    The problem is they should have done it 2 years ago

    Sashi said he learned from his mistakes. But yet he traded down AGAIN and passed on a good Qb last year

    I sure as hell don’t trust him to pick the correct guy 1st in this upcoming draft. 

    The guy has had 3 chances to get us a good Qb.  And he has failed all 3 times

    If it was my team, I sure would not let him try that pick again 

  • @browns149 said:

    Sorry I should’ve said in the 2016 draft

    Not to mention the Browns trading down so Houston could take Watson

    our FO is afraid to take a Qb high, because they know they have ZERO clue on what a good Qb is

    they just keep taking QBs later so they won’t have to worry about that guy sucking

    I agree 2016 looks bad right now and I'm not a fan of this front office but this is the make or break year for me on the front office.  If they don't draft a QB or sign a Cousins type free agent, they should go.  If they do draft a QB they should suffer the same fate as the QB.

    NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by
    #30

    @baconhound said:

    I agree 2016 looks bad right now and I'm not a fan of this front office but this is the make or break year for me on the front office.  If they don't draft a QB or sign a Cousins type free agent, they should go.  If they do draft a QB they should suffer the same fate as the QB.

    Well, reading your last sentence says it all. If you deplete a team, you don't draft a QB because he hasn't many chances to look any good, and a first round QB who underperforms usually gets the FO fired or at least in a bad spot to begin with.

    That's why I understand that they decided to focus on the rest of the roster to draft high a QB in year 3 or 4, when the cast around the QB (both on defense and offense) would look better. Being this a QB-full draft makes it even more reasonable drafting a QB in 2nd round with your 4th pick in 2017. If he works, you're a genius, if he doesn't, well, he's a 4th pick in middle of the second round.

    Ironically, I think that Kizer is not the main reason for the last 3-4 losses, and he has improved his game (though he was playing like Sheet in the beginning of the season). 

    Anyway, I hope they finally make an aggresive move in the QB position this offseason (draft and FA). 

  • W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #31

    I was actually kind of Happy if the 49ers get the number one pick they already have a quarterback. Then it occurred to me that they might just trade that away.

    WSS

  • flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by
    #32

    We could trade the pick and get nine more meh players for one franchise QB. Our FO .....unlimited stupidity 

  • I was actually kind of Happy if the 49ers get the number one pick they already have a quarterback. Then it occurred to me that they might just trade that away.

    WSS

    NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by
    #33

    @westside-steve said:

    I was actually kind of Happy if the 49ers get the number one pick they already have a quarterback. Then it occurred to me that they might just trade that away.

    WSS

    Happened the same to me

  • @westside-steve said:

    I was actually kind of Happy if the 49ers get the number one pick they already have a quarterback. Then it occurred to me that they might just trade that away.

    WSS

    Happened the same to me

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #34

    @nero said:

    Happened the same to me

    So all we have to do is suck worse than the Niners. I think we can do it!

    WSS

  • @nero said:

    Happened the same to me

    So all we have to do is suck worse than the Niners. I think we can do it!

    WSS

    NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by
    #35

    @westside-steve said:

    So all we have to do is suck worse than the Niners. I think we can do it!

    WSS

    Our team is up for that challenge and trying really hard.

  • @nero said:

    Happened the same to me

    So all we have to do is suck worse than the Niners. I think we can do it!

    WSS

    flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by
    #36

    @westside-steve said:

    So all we have to do is suck worse than the Niners. I think we can do it!

    WSS

    That'll be a no brainer fer shure

  • @nero said:

    Happened the same to me

    So all we have to do is suck worse than the Niners. I think we can do it!

    WSS

    stillmotionS stillmotion wrote on last edited by
    #37

    @westside-steve said:

    So all we have to do is suck worse than the Niners. I think we can do it!

    WSS

    49ers have Jimmy G