Skip to content

Our D

The Browns Board
180 29 4.1k
  • Yes, I did. I went to war with Flugel. I ABSOLUTELY predicted the 2017 defense would be worse. I predicted accurately that it would be aggressive, easily fooled,and penalty splattered.

    W I L L I A M S   B L O W S

  • @ghoolie said:

    I predicted Williams D would be worse than Hortons  and it is.

    1) no you didn't

    2) no it isn't. And anybody that knows how the game of football is played knows this.

    @clevfan4life said:

    2) no it isn't. And anybody that knows how the game of football is played knows this.

    @ghoolie said:

    Yes, I did. I went to war with Flugel. I ABSOLUTELY predicted the 2017 defense would be worse. I predicted accurately that it would be aggressive, easily fooled,and penalty splattered.

    W I L L I A M S   B L O W S

    Again I know you don't like facts but by almost every measured statistic this years D is better than last year.

  • Williams should have both safeties stand on the goal line on every  play  just like soccer!!!

  • @roach said:

    This year’s rendition may be the worst of all of them.  

    awww you must be a fresh noobinz that's been watching the browns for like 2 years. You have no idea how bad past defense's were

    @clevfan4life said:

    awww you must be a fresh noobinz that's been watching the browns for like 2 years. You have no idea how bad past defense's were

    roach is "letting the hate flow".  Ed I'm with you.  

    @ghoolie said:

    I got blasted for calling Greg Williams a joke before he even coached a game for us. I predicted that his defense would be a blitz happy,  penalty prone bunch of undisciplined azz holes who woild get faked out.....tired out and manhandled.

    Tom Flugel meanwhile kisses his nutsack and powders his taint. Flugel promised that this jackoff Williams would have the defense whipped onto shape.

    I predicted Williams D would be worse than Hortons  and it is.

    Williams Blows Donkey Caulks.

    Tom, Williams is pretty far down on my list of who's responsible for this dumpster fire. Sa$hit gave him this talent deficient defense, and then Collins, Ogbah, and Meder get hurt. 

    @roach said:

    Williams is a knucklehead.  I agree that Horton was bad, but he had less talent than our current coach.  Offensive Coordinators don’t need to game plan against us.  They look past the Browns and just make a few game day adjustments after the first series or two.  Shameful.

    I'm gong to start a topic (maybe). Flugels has it right- the Browns are the free space on a bingo card for opposing teams. 

  • Lets rip the only bright spot about the team.  You guys are funny and sad.

  • Lets rip the only bright spot about the team.  You guys are funny and sad.

    @lbc-mike said:

    Lets rip the only bright spot about the team.  You guys are funny and sad.

    You mean bright because you can see the light through it? Today it was swiss cheese. 

    I'm not saying that it doesn't play well at times, but when you need it the most, this D is nowhere to be found. 

  • Lets rip the only bright spot about the team.  You guys are funny and sad.

    @lbc-mike said:

    Lets rip the only bright spot about the team.  You guys are funny and sad.

    Bright spot? You mean about 2 watts? 

  • The defense is ahead of the offense.

    Doesn't mean the defense is good, though.

  • LOL.  I’ve been a season ticket holder since Sipe.  Section 342 since 1999.  This D is horrible

    @roach said:

    LOL.  I’ve been a season ticket holder since Sipe.  Section 342 since 1999.  This D is horrible

    Cleve's a Shmucking clown.  Ignore the dumb butt.

  • The Rams got noticably better without Williams. The Jags got better without Stosh. The tribe got better without depudpuller. So what could possibly help the Browns to get better?? Hmmmmm

  • Our Greg Williams led 'improved' defense has given up 289 total points, or 26.3 points per game........ Seems like the defense is following The Process perfectly. 

  • Our Greg Williams led 'improved' defense has given up 289 total points, or 26.3 points per game........ Seems like the defense is following The Process perfectly. 

    @d-bone said:

    Our Greg Williams led 'improved' defense has given up 289 total points, or 26.3 points per game........ Seems like the defense is following The Process perfectly. 

    Just curious, but how many points per game did last year's defense give up?

  • Good defense doesnt mysteriously appear one night during training camp. Theres no defense fairy that comes to players one night during tc and sprinkles magic dust over them. It takes years to build the kind of perennial powerhouses that lebeau had in pgh all those years. Can we please stop? The defense didnt play that well today, and neither did the offense....just like every fukking week. 

  • @d-bone said:

    Our Greg Williams led 'improved' defense has given up 289 total points, or 26.3 points per game........ Seems like the defense is following The Process perfectly. 

    Just curious, but how many points per game did last year's defense give up?

    @dutch-oven said:

    Just curious, but how many points per game did last year's defense give up?

    452/28.2

  • @d-bone said:

    Our Greg Williams led 'improved' defense has given up 289 total points, or 26.3 points per game........ Seems like the defense is following The Process perfectly. 

    Just curious, but how many points per game did last year's defense give up?

    @dutch-oven said:

    Just curious, but how many points per game did last year's defense give up?

    This oughta be good

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Just curious, but how many points per game did last year's defense give up?

    452/28.2

    @d-bone said:

    452/28.2

    Baby steps.

  • @d-bone said:

    452/28.2

    Baby steps.

    @dutch-oven said:

    Baby steps.

    Baby ant steps 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Baby steps.

    Baby ant steps 

    @d-bone said:

    Baby ant steps 

    Dammit...... I keep forgetting it's A Process. 

    My bad. 

  • Defense has been better, not great.

    The offense has been worse, scary bad.

  • Our wr's, conservatively estimating, have potentially cost us 1-2 games, maybe more.