Skip to content

Our D

The Browns Board
180 29 4.1k
  • Our defense has been awful every year since 1999.  This year’s rendition may be the worst of all of them.  We have no talent and Williams is an absolute joke.

  • Our defense has been awful every year since 1999.  This year’s rendition may be the worst of all of them.  We have no talent and Williams is an absolute joke.

    @roach said:

    This year’s rendition may be the worst of all of them.  

    awww you must be a fresh noobinz that's been watching the browns for like 2 years. You have no idea how bad past defense's were

  • LOL.  I’ve been a season ticket holder since Sipe.  Section 342 since 1999.  This D is horrible

  • LOL.  I’ve been a season ticket holder since Sipe.  Section 342 since 1999.  This D is horrible

    @roach said:

    LOL.  I’ve been a season ticket holder since Sipe.  Section 342 since 1999.  This D is horrible

    Then you remember full well when RB's were obliterating rushing records against the Browns that had been standing since the days of sipe. I get it ur mad. It's sunday. We're all mad. It's what we do every sunday.

  • Don’t feed the idiot

  • Don’t feed the idiot

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Don’t feed the idiot

    It's 3:30 on sundays, this is what we do in Cleveland.

  • A team should not have to score more than 30 points to beat the Bengals.  

  • Our defense has been awful every year since 1999.  This year’s rendition may be the worst of all of them.  We have no talent and Williams is an absolute joke.

    @roach said:

    Our defense has been awful every year since 1999.  This year’s rendition may be the worst of all of them.  We have no talent and Williams is an absolute joke.

    I got blasted for calling Greg Williams a joke before he even coached a game for us. I predicted that his defense would be a blitz happy,  penalty prone bunch of undisciplined azz holes who woild get faked out.....tired out and manhandled.

    Tom Flugel meanwhile kisses his nutsack and powders his taint. Flugel promised that this jackoff Williams would have the defense whipped onto shape.

    I predicted Williams D would be worse than Hortons  and it is.

    Williams Blows Donkey Caulks.

  • A team should not have to score more than 30 points to beat the Bengals.  

    @roach said:

    A team should not have to score more than 30 points to beat the Bengals.  

    The defense has some major issues but until this team gets a winning offense the defense will continue to play disheartened and overworked.  

  • @roach said:

    Our defense has been awful every year since 1999.  This year’s rendition may be the worst of all of them.  We have no talent and Williams is an absolute joke.

    I got blasted for calling Greg Williams a joke before he even coached a game for us. I predicted that his defense would be a blitz happy,  penalty prone bunch of undisciplined azz holes who woild get faked out.....tired out and manhandled.

    Tom Flugel meanwhile kisses his nutsack and powders his taint. Flugel promised that this jackoff Williams would have the defense whipped onto shape.

    I predicted Williams D would be worse than Hortons  and it is.

    Williams Blows Donkey Caulks.

    @ghoolie said:

    I got blasted for calling Greg Williams a joke before he even coached a game for us. I predicted that his defense would be a blitz happy,  penalty prone bunch of undisciplined azz holes who woild get faked out.....tired out and manhandled.

    Tom Flugel meanwhile kisses his nutsack and powders his taint. Flugel promised that this jackoff Williams would have the defense whipped onto shape.

    I predicted Williams D would be worse than Hortons  and it is.

    Williams Blows Donkey Caulks.

    I was not a fan of Horton but this defense isn't so hot either.   Would love to have a quality secondary.  Opportunity to get a top DB or 2 in the draft. 

  • @ghoolie said:

    I got blasted for calling Greg Williams a joke before he even coached a game for us. I predicted that his defense would be a blitz happy,  penalty prone bunch of undisciplined azz holes who woild get faked out.....tired out and manhandled.

    Tom Flugel meanwhile kisses his nutsack and powders his taint. Flugel promised that this jackoff Williams would have the defense whipped onto shape.

    I predicted Williams D would be worse than Hortons  and it is.

    Williams Blows Donkey Caulks.

    I was not a fan of Horton but this defense isn't so hot either.   Would love to have a quality secondary.  Opportunity to get a top DB or 2 in the draft. 

    @send-in-the-clowns said:

    I was not a fan of Horton but this defense isn't so hot either.   

    Williams is a knucklehead.  I agree that Horton was bad, but he had less talent than our current coach.  Offensive Coordinators don’t need to game plan against us.  They look past the Browns and just make a few game day adjustments after the first series or two.  Shameful.

  • Again the NFL game is one of competition and the offense does the defense no favors.  I don't like Williams "don't give up the big play" mentality but other than that they have improved from previous years.  As Cleve pointed out what Mixon did today was typical in previous years and not the aberration.

  • Our defense has played just good enough to lose every game this season.

  • @roach said:

    Our defense has been awful every year since 1999.  This year’s rendition may be the worst of all of them.  We have no talent and Williams is an absolute joke.

    I got blasted for calling Greg Williams a joke before he even coached a game for us. I predicted that his defense would be a blitz happy,  penalty prone bunch of undisciplined azz holes who woild get faked out.....tired out and manhandled.

    Tom Flugel meanwhile kisses his nutsack and powders his taint. Flugel promised that this jackoff Williams would have the defense whipped onto shape.

    I predicted Williams D would be worse than Hortons  and it is.

    Williams Blows Donkey Caulks.

    @ghoolie said:

    I predicted Williams D would be worse than Hortons  and it is.

    1) no you didn't

    2) no it isn't. And anybody that knows how the game of football is played knows this.

  • Yes, I did. I went to war with Flugel. I ABSOLUTELY predicted the 2017 defense would be worse. I predicted accurately that it would be aggressive, easily fooled,and penalty splattered.

    W I L L I A M S   B L O W S

  • @ghoolie said:

    I predicted Williams D would be worse than Hortons  and it is.

    1) no you didn't

    2) no it isn't. And anybody that knows how the game of football is played knows this.

    @clevfan4life said:

    2) no it isn't. And anybody that knows how the game of football is played knows this.

    @ghoolie said:

    Yes, I did. I went to war with Flugel. I ABSOLUTELY predicted the 2017 defense would be worse. I predicted accurately that it would be aggressive, easily fooled,and penalty splattered.

    W I L L I A M S   B L O W S

    Again I know you don't like facts but by almost every measured statistic this years D is better than last year.

  • Williams should have both safeties stand on the goal line on every  play  just like soccer!!!

  • @roach said:

    This year’s rendition may be the worst of all of them.  

    awww you must be a fresh noobinz that's been watching the browns for like 2 years. You have no idea how bad past defense's were

    @clevfan4life said:

    awww you must be a fresh noobinz that's been watching the browns for like 2 years. You have no idea how bad past defense's were

    roach is "letting the hate flow".  Ed I'm with you.  

    @ghoolie said:

    I got blasted for calling Greg Williams a joke before he even coached a game for us. I predicted that his defense would be a blitz happy,  penalty prone bunch of undisciplined azz holes who woild get faked out.....tired out and manhandled.

    Tom Flugel meanwhile kisses his nutsack and powders his taint. Flugel promised that this jackoff Williams would have the defense whipped onto shape.

    I predicted Williams D would be worse than Hortons  and it is.

    Williams Blows Donkey Caulks.

    Tom, Williams is pretty far down on my list of who's responsible for this dumpster fire. Sa$hit gave him this talent deficient defense, and then Collins, Ogbah, and Meder get hurt. 

    @roach said:

    Williams is a knucklehead.  I agree that Horton was bad, but he had less talent than our current coach.  Offensive Coordinators don’t need to game plan against us.  They look past the Browns and just make a few game day adjustments after the first series or two.  Shameful.

    I'm gong to start a topic (maybe). Flugels has it right- the Browns are the free space on a bingo card for opposing teams. 

  • Lets rip the only bright spot about the team.  You guys are funny and sad.

  • Lets rip the only bright spot about the team.  You guys are funny and sad.

    @lbc-mike said:

    Lets rip the only bright spot about the team.  You guys are funny and sad.

    You mean bright because you can see the light through it? Today it was swiss cheese. 

    I'm not saying that it doesn't play well at times, but when you need it the most, this D is nowhere to be found.