Skip to content

Sashi fired

The Browns Board
230 50 10.9k 1
  • @londonbrown said:

    If you sack the GM but GAUARANTEE the HC his job, you’re telling all the players here they should never have been on this roster. 

    The Browns today went back five years. Again. 

    Yep. 

    @d-bone said:

    What a complete and total shitshow..... Too bad being historically inept wasn't the ultimate goal, as the Browns would've surely phucked that up and won the Super Bowl by accident. 

    Worst thing about it Jimmy? I really don't care all that much anymore...... 

    Oh shut up D Bone. You’ve gotta he kidding me. How are you going to complain when this is EXACTLY what you wanted?

    and you guys get offended when people tell you you whine just to whine. 

    You got what you wanted. Zip it with the crying. 

    @londonbrown said:

    You people think the FO dropped the likes of Schwartz and Mack because they didn’t think they were any good? 

    No they did it because the brief Haslam GAVE THEM was to strip down and start again. Jimmy said it himself it was a five year plan. 

    And after 1.5 years he’s bailed. 

    Shmuck this. 

    With our fans though, who can blame him? They have exactly the organization their impatience deserves. 

    @wargograw said:

    and you guys get offended when people tell you you whine just to whine. 

    Really? Whining? How about expressing my\our extreme dissatisfaction with the current state of the team you've been rooting for your entire life? 

    We could put it the other way around and say the Sunshine Pumpers have had their heads buried in the sand for ________  pick a time period. The resident Prophet Ghoolie (and I hate to call him that) called it day one. 

    & War, please get real. It's not like everything the Browns have done over the past couple of seasons is above criticism. There's this "Grand Process" Sahsi & the FO have in place that you non-Harvard educated schmucks are too stupid to understand. 

  • That sucks for Sashi. I feel like he may have been some mad genius like Sam Hinkie basically tanking to win. But flirty with 0-16 is a bit too much. Damn he won't see the process though. Hopefully whoever steps in can fix this mess.

  • I don't really get it.

    Jimmy gave the guy the ok to dig a trench around his house, then got mad when he got some dirt on the siding

  • Just checkin' in to say,  "See ya Sashi.  Maybe now we can get headed in the right direction."

  • I don't really get it.

    Jimmy gave the guy the ok to dig a trench around his house, then got mad when he got some dirt on the siding

    @mld-woody said:

    I don't really get it.

    Jimmy gave the guy the ok to dig a trench around his house, then got mad when he got some dirt on the siding

    If you would've told me last night that someone was getting fired today, I would've pushed all my chips in on Hue. 

  • @calfoxwc said:

    "this guy is going to be fired"

    "that guy is going to be fired"

    "the other guy is going to be fired"

    months later, sashi gets fired.

    "SEE? I WAS RIGHT"

    Sachi had to go - arrogantly made stupid choices/mistakes. so there ya go.

    Figured to be true- the weak leak in a chain has to be fixed - take out the weak link,

    install a quality link.

    Don't let the door give you a concussion on the way out, sachi.

    Well your tone sure shifted. 

    @nero said:

    I love the ''Sashi died for the Browns sins'' LOL! 

    Yep. The whiners got their propitiation. Hope they’re enjoying it, because it certainly didn’t make the franchise any better. 

    @cdl15 said:

    Screenshot_20171207-111634.png

    But but they missed on a bunch of receivers!

    -Logicis4squares

    -Other mad people

    @wargograw said:

    Well your tone sure shifted. 

    Yep. The whiners got their propitiation. Hope they’re enjoying it, because it certainly didn’t make the franchise any better. 

    But but they missed on a bunch of receivers!

    -Logicis4squares

    -Other mad people

    Yeah the rest of those picks are great! I bet if they played football they would win a bunch of....oh they are historical levels of terrible. 

    Cdl may have been one of Sashi’s scouts given his blind eye for talent.

  • @wargograw said:

    Well your tone sure shifted. 

    Yep. The whiners got their propitiation. Hope they’re enjoying it, because it certainly didn’t make the franchise any better. 

    But but they missed on a bunch of receivers!

    -Logicis4squares

    -Other mad people

    Yeah the rest of those picks are great! I bet if they played football they would win a bunch of....oh they are historical levels of terrible. 

    Cdl may have been one of Sashi’s scouts given his blind eye for talent.

    @logicisforsquares said:

    Yeah the rest of those picks are great! I bet if they played football they would win a bunch of....oh they are historical levels of terrible. 

    Cdl may have been one of Sashi’s scouts given his blind eye for talent.

    I don't quite understand how someone could post the draft picks of the last two seasons and think that is a case to keep Sashi.

    There's a ton of quantity, pretty lean on quality.

  • @logicisforsquares said:

    Yeah the rest of those picks are great! I bet if they played football they would win a bunch of....oh they are historical levels of terrible. 

    Cdl may have been one of Sashi’s scouts given his blind eye for talent.

    I don't quite understand how someone could post the draft picks of the last two seasons and think that is a case to keep Sashi.

    There's a ton of quantity, pretty lean on quality.

    @dutch-oven said:

    I don't quite understand how someone could post the draft picks of the last two seasons and think that is a case to keep Sashi.

    There's a ton of quantity, pretty lean on quality.

    That Devalve pick didn’t blow your hair back?

    That was a “Sashi thinks he is smarter than the league” pick.

  • Jesus Christ some of you are the whiniest bitches I’ve ever heard.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    I don't quite understand how someone could post the draft picks of the last two seasons and think that is a case to keep Sashi.

    There's a ton of quantity, pretty lean on quality.

    That Devalve pick didn’t blow your hair back?

    That was a “Sashi thinks he is smarter than the league” pick.

    @logicisforsquares said:

    That Devalve pick didn’t blow your hair back?

    That was a “Sashi thinks he is smarter than the league” pick.

    I think there's some good players in the last two drafts, players that should help the Browns in the years to come. I don't think the Browns have drafted horribly in the last two drafts, I just don't feel like they were all that good either. Basically, I felt the "Process" was kind of stuck in neutral as it pertained to a rebuild.

    A few people have mentioned how Sashi has this team in great cap shape, and some GM is going to walk in and benefit greatly from Sashi's cap work.

    The same exact thing was said about Joe Banner when he was fired and replaced by Sashi Brown.

  • Sashi, one of the factors in this turd pile, is gone. The complaining will subside for the moment. Hue should have been pink slipped as well. 

  • I don' understand firing sashi unless Haslam has his eye on someone else. 

    Our failures are 100% on Hue. He is the one who wanted Kessler (who didn't play bad last year and turned to Sheet under his tutelage)

    He is the one who hasn' brought in a OC and the offense is worse than last year.

    Hue is the one responsible for our team being undisciplined.

    Hue is the one that can't get challenge right.

    So what did sashi do wrong? Passing on a D2 QB with the #2 overall pick and racking up picks for it. Wentz wasn't a sure thing I understand that. The one bonehead move is the Britt deal but I don't think it's a fireable offense

  • Stosh was with the Jags for 5 years. Losing years. He left, they got better.  Maybe after 4 1/2 years here, he'll do the same. Being smug and arrogant or s one thing. Blowing a trade on draft day when the boss said go did him in. Doesn't matter if you like the trade or not. Stosh could make a trade with no timeline but not on the last day. He blew it with the paperwork. Or he disobeyed a direct order from haslam. That'll get you too.. passed on way to many playmaker type players for magic beans. Good phukking riddance to bad news. And hue may only have till the end of the season. 

    Bernie Kosar for GM!

  • https://articles.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2017/12/firing_sashi_brown_keeping_hue.amp?__twitter_impression=true

    Agree with this article 100%

    I don't see how anybody who has watched this team the past 2 years can be okay with Hue Jackson being our coach in 2018...

    Sashi... I couldve seen 1 more year with all the assets he has in place...

    I guess we're "trying again" but please... do not let Hue be part of it.

  • While I shed no tears for Sashi Brown getting fired today, if he did indeed sabotage the McCarron for a 2nd and 3rd rounder trade, he should have a statue built in his honor in front of the Browns stadium.

  • @logicisforsquares said:

    Yeah the rest of those picks are great! I bet if they played football they would win a bunch of....oh they are historical levels of terrible. 

    Cdl may have been one of Sashi’s scouts given his blind eye for talent.

    I don't quite understand how someone could post the draft picks of the last two seasons and think that is a case to keep Sashi.

    There's a ton of quantity, pretty lean on quality.

    @dutch-oven said:

    I don't quite understand how someone could post the draft picks of the last two seasons and think that is a case to keep Sashi.

    There's a ton of quantity, pretty lean on quality.

    The PD article listed the "hits". I'll limit it to Garrett (no brainer) and Njoku. Jury out on the rest. 

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Jesus Christ some of you are the whiniest bitches I’ve ever heard.

    Plenty to "bitch" about TC. Glad you think 1-27 is all peaches and cream.   🙄

  • While I shed no tears for Sashi Brown getting fired today, if he did indeed sabotage the McCarron for a 2nd and 3rd rounder trade, he should have a statue built in his honor in front of the Browns stadium.

    @dutch-oven said:

    While I shed no tears for Sashi Brown getting fired today, if he did indeed sabotage the McCarron for a 2nd and 3rd rounder trade, he should have a statue built in his honor in front of the Browns stadium.

    Can't be sure about anything with this organization. As Dbones says, I would have expected Hue getting fired before Sashi. Hopefully that same McCarron deal will not come through this offseason. Oh my god, I can hear the laughter of the media already. 

  • The aj mccarron deal was a desperation move on hues part cause he was saddled in the offseason with ossweiler, kessler, hogan and kizer. Think about that. Peyton manning wouldnt even contemplate having anything to do with cleveland with "that" qb situation. 

    Hue wants mccarron as someone to play fir the team while the #1 pick next year studies under him. 

    @clevfan4life said:

    The aj mccarron deal was a desperation move on hues part cause he was saddled in the offseason with ossweiler, kessler, hogan and kizer. Think about that. Peyton manning wouldnt even contemplate having anything to do with cleveland with "that" qb situation. 

    Hue wants mccarron as someone to play fir the team while the #1 pick next year studies under him. 

    I'm calling BS. Kessler was HUES GUY. He's said it himself. The FO gave Hue his guy last year AND his CHOICE QB RG3. They also picked out an analytic QB in Hogan. Then after the season, RG3 was cut because he found out he isn't who he thought he was. This still gives Hue Kessler, his choice QB, going into his second year.

    Osweiler was never considered to be the starter by the FO, that was just a bonus outcome-stretch of picking up a 16 million dollar second round pick. It helped the Texans and it helped us with our draft strategy. Still the F.O. goes out and gets a discount QB ala Kizer in the 2nd round to compete with Kessler and Hogan. Of course, Hue starts him since he finds out Kessler isn't who he thought he was. 

    This is on Hue. Plenty of talent to win here... apparently better than 25 other NFL teams, according to one NFL player. I repeat, this is on Hue. 

  • @boo-fagley said:

    But Sashi wiffed bad on Watson.

    He gambled that all the 2017 QBs were basically the same and lost. Everything lined up against him. 

    And we still have a coach with an NFL WORST 1-27 record.  Soon to be 1-31.

    I’ve been saying this for weeks. 

    FIRE THEM ALL

  • @clevfan4life said:

    The aj mccarron deal was a desperation move on hues part cause he was saddled in the offseason with ossweiler, kessler, hogan and kizer. Think about that. Peyton manning wouldnt even contemplate having anything to do with cleveland with "that" qb situation. 

    Hue wants mccarron as someone to play fir the team while the #1 pick next year studies under him. 

    I'm calling BS. Kessler was HUES GUY. He's said it himself. The FO gave Hue his guy last year AND his CHOICE QB RG3. They also picked out an analytic QB in Hogan. Then after the season, RG3 was cut because he found out he isn't who he thought he was. This still gives Hue Kessler, his choice QB, going into his second year.

    Osweiler was never considered to be the starter by the FO, that was just a bonus outcome-stretch of picking up a 16 million dollar second round pick. It helped the Texans and it helped us with our draft strategy. Still the F.O. goes out and gets a discount QB ala Kizer in the 2nd round to compete with Kessler and Hogan. Of course, Hue starts him since he finds out Kessler isn't who he thought he was. 

    This is on Hue. Plenty of talent to win here... apparently better than 25 other NFL teams, according to one NFL player. I repeat, this is on Hue. 

    @poeticg said:

    I'm calling BS. Kessler was HUES GUY. He's said it himself. The FO gave Hue his guy last year AND his CHOICE QB RG3. They also picked out an analytic QB in Hogan. Then after the season, RG3 was cut because he found out he isn't who he thought he was. This still gives Hue Kessler, his choice QB, going into his second year.

    Osweiler was never considered to be the starter by the FO, that was just a bonus outcome-stretch of picking up a 16 million dollar second round pick. It helped the Texans and it helped us with our draft strategy. Still the F.O. goes out and gets a discount QB ala Kizer in the 2nd round to compete with Kessler and Hogan. Of course, Hue starts him since he finds out Kessler isn't who he thought he was. 

    This is on Hue. Plenty of talent to win here... apparently better than 25 other NFL teams, according to one NFL player. I repeat, this is on Hue. 

    How is the president of the Kevin Hogan fan club today?