Does this mean mccarron is a done deal?
-
McCarron is a free agent after this season.
But its restricted right?
But its restricted right?
I think there is debate about it.
-
Oh he'll come cause he gets to start. Prob is the bengals arent going to gift him to their division rival, they may want too much and they know hue needs him.....
Oh he'll come cause he gets to start. Prob is the bengals arent going to gift him to their division rival, they may want too much and they know hue needs him.....
Yes, if he's a RFA, the asking price may be too high.
McCarron is a free agent after this season.
But as above RFA, or UFA? Stay tuned. #33 is too much if he get a second round tender, or a first? Forget it.
-
Yeah if we can send em the 2nd 2nd rounder and britt, im all for it. And if coleman drops another TD pass they can throw him in there too
-
McCarron is a free agent after this season.
But its restricted right?
But its restricted right?
He's restricted for sure. Would the Bengals offer McCarron the nearly $4 mill a 1st round tender would entail? I don't see it, but who knows. Not an unheard amount for a back-up, but I see a 2nd round tender being more likely.
Yeah if we can send em the 2nd 2nd rounder and britt, im all for it. And if coleman drops another TD pass they can throw him in there too
I'm pretty sure in this scenario, the Bengals automatically get the highest 2nd round pick. I'm pretty sure that's how it works, talking about the RFA deal that is to say.
-
A 2nd rounder for a QB that can’t beat out Andy Dalton is insane.
I give up.
-
A 2nd rounder for a QB that can’t beat out Andy Dalton is insane.
I give up.
A 2nd rounder for a QB that can’t beat out Andy Dalton is insane.
I give up.
Thank God it didn't happen.. At least not yet , anyway...
-
No to Mccarron
-
A 2nd rounder for a QB that can’t beat out Andy Dalton is insane.
I give up.
A 2nd rounder for a QB that can’t beat out Andy Dalton is insane.
I give up.
agree, but Kizer in the second round was pretty insane too
-
And is that a bad thing "if" we still take a qb with the 1st pick? Hue gets a serviceable qb who knows his system and a #1 pick thst doesnt have to be thrown in from the beginning
And is that a bad thing "if" we still take a qb with the 1st pick? Hue gets a serviceable qb who knows his system and a #1 pick thst doesnt have to be thrown in from the beginning
Would seem logical at this point. After the Haslam/Hue love-fest prior to the Cincinnati game, Dorsey might not have a lot of choice there. He does prefer SEC talent, so he could be on board with a McCarron deal. Still would draft a QB from a Power 5 team with #1 - so Darnold, probably. He drafted Hogan, so he might be in.
That would all be to appease Haslam/Hue. Then, maybe he'll return to his nature and draft CB, LB and linemen.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
