Is Hue Jackson the answer?
-
I want to see the young team have another year in the same system.
We haven't tried continuity for a long time. How much horse could it be?
WSS
-
I want to see the young team have another year in the same system.
We haven't tried continuity for a long time. How much horse could it be?
WSS
I want to see the young team have another year in the same system.
We haven't tried continuity for a long time. How much horse could it be?
WSS
It is at least comforting to me that we have a GM now that actually spends time in a film room and studies tape on a player.
-
This is the poison. We have been a very tight-lipped franchise for a while now... at least back thru the Pet regime. Very curious to see how this holds together in the face of of Hue's maneuverings both thru the Press and behind the scenes
How do you feel about Hue, Depo, and Dorsey all reporting separately to Jimmy and Dee?
How do you feel about Hue, Depo, and Dorsey all reporting separately to Jimmy and Dee?
That is what the process is. It's been happening that way all along. Hue reported to Jimmah separately from Stosh and depudpuller. There has never been a consensus opinion here. Been trying to say that since manqueer came to town on the back of Jim's homeless dude.
As others have said, the reporting set up is not ideal, but that's due primarily to Jimmah's track record when it comes to patience.
The above said, the structure while less than ideal had nothing to do with the process that had been in place the past two off-seasons. No one claimed a collaborative, consensus process existed under Farmer.
It is at least comforting to me that we have a GM now that actually spends time in a film room and studies tape on a player.
Yeah... nothing like an executive doing the job of a scout...

-
How do you feel about Hue, Depo, and Dorsey all reporting separately to Jimmy and Dee?
That is what the process is. It's been happening that way all along. Hue reported to Jimmah separately from Stosh and depudpuller. There has never been a consensus opinion here. Been trying to say that since manqueer came to town on the back of Jim's homeless dude.
As others have said, the reporting set up is not ideal, but that's due primarily to Jimmah's track record when it comes to patience.
The above said, the structure while less than ideal had nothing to do with the process that had been in place the past two off-seasons. No one claimed a collaborative, consensus process existed under Farmer.
It is at least comforting to me that we have a GM now that actually spends time in a film room and studies tape on a player.
Yeah... nothing like an executive doing the job of a scout...

As others have said, the reporting set up is not ideal, but that's due primarily to Jimmah's track record when it comes to patience.
The above said, the structure while less than ideal had nothing to do with the process that had been in place the past two off-seasons. No one claimed a collaborative, consensus process existed under Farmer.
Yeah... nothing like an executive doing the job of a scout...

I would call it an executive that actually knows what is expected and does it. Kinda like a general becomes a general because he gets things done. Stosh was a brown nose butt polisher...
-
Too early to tell. He hasn't had talent+experience combined on his team. Sashi was getting it for him. Now he's gone and more than likely we will dump many of Sashi's picks and replace them with guys that may be talented but who have no experience. Then Hue will get fired for not winning even though you still won't really be able to evaluate him because he still won't have the players.
It's a great cycle. I look forward to everyone being gone by 2019.
Too early to tell. He hasn't had talent+experience combined on his team. Sashi was getting it for him. Now he's gone and more than likely we will dump many of Sashi's picks and replace them with guys that may be talented but who have no experience. Then Hue will get fired for not winning even though you still won't really be able to evaluate him because he still won't have the players.
It's a great cycle. I look forward to everyone being gone by 2019.
Including you hopefully.
-
If the question is: "What coach has lost 28 of his first 29 games as a Browns head coach?" - then yes, Huey is the answer.
-
-
I'm still going incomplete. I think it is really hard to evaluate a coach when the players don't seem to be very good. If you are in the Tavern during the game you see people say Garrett stinks, Coleman stinks, Kizer stinks, Peppers stinks, Gonzales stinks, Shon Coleman stinks, Boddy-Calhoun stinks, on and on but at the very end Hue Jackson's fault. It's the reverse of the political forum.
I do think he deserves some blame because these players act awful Socky when the make one play for an 0-13 team but that seems to be the modern athlete.
-
At This point, I’m having a hard time believing Hue can pull off wins in close games. Sure, the loss can’t be solely blamed on him, but he’s 1-9 in close late games. That can’t be on everyone else but him. If everything is improved, and we have better players and a QB, I’m not sure I can see him taking us to The playoffs. Most definitely can’t see it without an OC
-
At This point, I’m having a hard time believing Hue can pull off wins in close games. Sure, the loss can’t be solely blamed on him, but he’s 1-9 in close late games. That can’t be on everyone else but him. If everything is improved, and we have better players and a QB, I’m not sure I can see him taking us to The playoffs. Most definitely can’t see it without an OC
At This point, I’m having a hard time believing Hue can pull off wins in close games. Sure, the loss can’t be solely blamed on him, but he’s 1-9 in close late games. That can’t be on everyone else but him. If everything is improved, and we have better players and a QB, I’m not sure I can see him taking us to The playoffs. Most definitely can’t see it without an OC
I think anyone could say that a coach is the one that gets the best out of their players. A good coach is someone who makes the players that you considered bad look good, and the good great. Because that's the kind of thing you need to get a Superbowl.
And I repeat myself, but I don't think Hue gets the best of his players.
I was all in for continuity, but if Sashi is gone, then Hue, who in my opinion is more responsible for the current situation, might be better gone too.
-
At This point, I’m having a hard time believing Hue can pull off wins in close games. Sure, the loss can’t be solely blamed on him, but he’s 1-9 in close late games. That can’t be on everyone else but him. If everything is improved, and we have better players and a QB, I’m not sure I can see him taking us to The playoffs. Most definitely can’t see it without an OC
At This point, I’m having a hard time believing Hue can pull off wins in close games. Sure, the loss can’t be solely blamed on him, but he’s 1-9 in close late games. That can’t be on everyone else but him. If everything is improved, and we have better players and a QB, I’m not sure I can see him taking us to The playoffs. Most definitely can’t see it without an OC
Exactly, Chip Kelly said one of the hallmarks of the NFL is that 45% of games are determined by 7 points or less. If Hue can't do that he shouldn't be coaching in the NFL especially with a two TD lead.
-
-
C'mon so Kenny Britt's agent is the measuring stick? He was pedestrian this season. Hue would've thrown him the ball 15 times a game if he was any good.
His agent had a good one. Gotta give credit when credit is due.
-
C'mon so Kenny Britt's agent is the measuring stick? He was pedestrian this season. Hue would've thrown him the ball 15 times a game if he was any good.
His agent had a good one. Gotta give credit when credit is due.
His agent had a good one. Gotta give credit when credit is due.
No he's awesome, he got his client $500,000 per catch.
-
His agent had a good one. Gotta give credit when credit is due.
No he's awesome, he got his client $500,000 per catch.
No he's awesome, he got his client $500,000 per catch.
that's what i'm saying. he talked them into signing kenny and had that burn on hue. as much as one can hate kenny, that's skill.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login