***Official Browns @ Bears Game Day Thread***
-
Throwing the ball again as he's going down. I cant do this anymore
-
Notice how cdl and mark have rigged for ultra quiet these last 2 weeks? Gone radio silent. U cant defend this anymore
-
Are you watching this deaf, dumb and blind QB or listening to the radio? We have 2 QBs that can throw the ball into Lake Erie from the wet rocks touching it and Kizer isn't one of them.
Kessler was ok last year but has been horrific this year and Hogan is a WR trying to act like a NFL QB. Kizer has been terrible but there isn't a better option and I'd say Josh Mccown would be better. The Browns QBs stink, it's a fact.
Kessler was ok last year but has been horrific this year and Hogan is a WR trying to act like a NFL QB. Kizer has been terrible but there isn't a better option and I'd say Josh Mccown would be better. The Browns QBs stink, it's a fact.
Hogan outplayed him every single time they appeared in the same game after having the best QB rating throughout the preseason. You've seen that - you're just reluctant to admit it for some reason. Poe posted all the comparisons more than once. All you gotta do is look at all the different game logs. Hogan's only start was his worst outing. And I'm not convinced Hue didn't set him up to fail on purpose; especially if his buddy Marvin Lewis told him his plans to step down long before anyone else. Typical stuff for Cleveland Browns fans to endure while we'll be asked to be patient for the 10th or 11th straight year after winning 10 games in 2007.
Try to remember Kizer led Notre Dame to a 4-8 record before they improved to 9-2 (with a blowout victory over the Pac 12 Champion) in 2017.
-
Look for Kizer to start again next week and Hue to still be the coach.
But the Bears look like they may have found a QB to rebuild with, so good on ya Chicago
-
Kessler was ok last year but has been horrific this year and Hogan is a WR trying to act like a NFL QB. Kizer has been terrible but there isn't a better option and I'd say Josh Mccown would be better. The Browns QBs stink, it's a fact.
Hogan outplayed him every single time they appeared in the same game after having the best QB rating throughout the preseason. You've seen that - you're just reluctant to admit it for some reason. Poe posted all the comparisons more than once. All you gotta do is look at all the different game logs. Hogan's only start was his worst outing. And I'm not convinced Hue didn't set him up to fail on purpose; especially if his buddy Marvin Lewis told him his plans to step down long before anyone else. Typical stuff for Cleveland Browns fans to endure while we'll be asked to be patient for the 10th or 11th straight year after winning 10 games in 2007.
Try to remember Kizer led Notre Dame to a 4-8 record before they improved to 9-2 (with a blowout victory over the Pac 12 Champion) in 2017.
Hogan outplayed him every single time they appeared in the same game after having the best QB rating throughout the preseason. You've seen that - you're just reluctant to admit it for some reason. Poe posted all the comparisons more than once. All you gotta do is look at all the different game logs. Hogan's only start was his worst outing. And I'm not convinced Hue didn't set him up to fail on purpose.
Try to remember Kizer led Notre Dame to a 4-8 record before they improved to 9-2 (with a blowout victory over the Pac 12 Champion) in 2017.
These guys are in on it with Hue. They want us to lose too
F it. Let Kizer start the last game so he can drop those stats even lower. Hue can then take Kizer with him to cinci.
-
Throwing the ball again as he's going down. I cant do this anymore
Throwing the ball again as he's going down. I cant do this anymore
Just when I thought only a pet rock was dumber than Brandon Weeden - I've had to gag on Kizer playing Santa Claus to every opponent (usually multiple times).
-
Screw you Hue!
-
Kessler was ok last year but has been horrific this year and Hogan is a WR trying to act like a NFL QB. Kizer has been terrible but there isn't a better option and I'd say Josh Mccown would be better. The Browns QBs stink, it's a fact.
Hogan outplayed him every single time they appeared in the same game after having the best QB rating throughout the preseason. You've seen that - you're just reluctant to admit it for some reason. Poe posted all the comparisons more than once. All you gotta do is look at all the different game logs. Hogan's only start was his worst outing. And I'm not convinced Hue didn't set him up to fail on purpose; especially if his buddy Marvin Lewis told him his plans to step down long before anyone else. Typical stuff for Cleveland Browns fans to endure while we'll be asked to be patient for the 10th or 11th straight year after winning 10 games in 2007.
Try to remember Kizer led Notre Dame to a 4-8 record before they improved to 9-2 (with a blowout victory over the Pac 12 Champion) in 2017.
Hogan outplayed him every single time they appeared in the same game after having the best QB rating throughout the preseason. You've seen that - you're just reluctant to admit it for some reason. Poe posted all the comparisons more than once. All you gotta do is look at all the different game logs. Hogan's only start was his worst outing. And I'm not convinced Hue didn't set him up to fail on purpose.
Try to remember Kizer led Notre Dame to a 4-8 record before they improved to 9-2 (with a blowout victory over the Pac 12 Champion) in 2017.
Hogan was solid against the Jets only and I watched the game and the offense wasn't lighting the world on fire. Kizer has been bad but again the Fooking Team Stinks. I really don't understand the bubble in Cleveland. In the offseason the Browns are just a player or 2 away. Then it's the coaches fault. Then the QB's fault. Here is a newsflash that may crush the pumpers, THE TEAM SUCKS. Top to bottom the Cleveland Browns are horrible. This isn't turning around with a coach, a QB, RB, WR, etc. It is going to take a bunch of good moves and maybe then they'll be relevant.
-
Hogan outplayed him every single time they appeared in the same game after having the best QB rating throughout the preseason. You've seen that - you're just reluctant to admit it for some reason. Poe posted all the comparisons more than once. All you gotta do is look at all the different game logs. Hogan's only start was his worst outing. And I'm not convinced Hue didn't set him up to fail on purpose.
Try to remember Kizer led Notre Dame to a 4-8 record before they improved to 9-2 (with a blowout victory over the Pac 12 Champion) in 2017.
These guys are in on it with Hue. They want us to lose too
F it. Let Kizer start the last game so he can drop those stats even lower. Hue can then take Kizer with him to cinci.
These guys are in on it with Hue. They want us to lose too
F it. Let Kizer start the last game so he can drop those stats even lower. Hue can then take Kizer with him to cinci.
We already locked up the #1 pick since everyone on the planet knows we're not beating Pittsburgh in the final game even if they just play their junior varsity skill players like they did last year. Again, they knew they could go with "if we can't beat Cleveland - they'll just beat themselves for us." Very reliable formula just ask the Bears today. Nassib gave them their 1st TD with his first penalty.His 2nd penalty erased Garrett's pick 6 because he was only 1 of 2 Pro football players in the game that didn't know how to line up onside (which is almost as good as a high school player).... We CUT better players than this guy like that white DE who's name escapes me right now.
-
Hogan outplayed him every single time they appeared in the same game after having the best QB rating throughout the preseason. You've seen that - you're just reluctant to admit it for some reason. Poe posted all the comparisons more than once. All you gotta do is look at all the different game logs. Hogan's only start was his worst outing. And I'm not convinced Hue didn't set him up to fail on purpose.
Try to remember Kizer led Notre Dame to a 4-8 record before they improved to 9-2 (with a blowout victory over the Pac 12 Champion) in 2017.
Hogan was solid against the Jets only and I watched the game and the offense wasn't lighting the world on fire. Kizer has been bad but again the Fooking Team Stinks. I really don't understand the bubble in Cleveland. In the offseason the Browns are just a player or 2 away. Then it's the coaches fault. Then the QB's fault. Here is a newsflash that may crush the pumpers, THE TEAM SUCKS. Top to bottom the Cleveland Browns are horrible. This isn't turning around with a coach, a QB, RB, WR, etc. It is going to take a bunch of good moves and maybe then they'll be relevant.
Hogan was solid against the Jets only and I watched the game and the offense wasn't lighting the world on fire. Kizer has been bad but again the Fooking Team Stinks. I really don't understand the bubble in Cleveland. In the offseason the Browns are just a player or 2 away. Then it's the coaches fault. Then the QB's fault. Here is a newsflash that may crush the pumpers, THE TEAM SUCKS. Top to bottom the Cleveland Browns are horrible. This isn't turning around with a coach, a QB, RB, WR, etc. It is going to take a bunch of good moves and maybe then they'll be relevant.
I agree with some of your points but if you go 0-16 after going 0-15 - what do you think the collective thought in every player and agent's head right now? WTF am I doing here and when is the first chance I have to escape? That's why I don't agree with the guys posting this franchise is moving in the right direction despite the record. The record is going to stir every semi-decent FA about to be available in 2018 into don't even consider Cleveland mode.
-
Maybe not on the defensive side flugel. I can see some guys who might think theres some good pieces to play along side with. Im hoping dorsey can pull soneone from detroit ive got my eyes on
-
Hogan was solid against the Jets only and I watched the game and the offense wasn't lighting the world on fire. Kizer has been bad but again the Fooking Team Stinks. I really don't understand the bubble in Cleveland. In the offseason the Browns are just a player or 2 away. Then it's the coaches fault. Then the QB's fault. Here is a newsflash that may crush the pumpers, THE TEAM SUCKS. Top to bottom the Cleveland Browns are horrible. This isn't turning around with a coach, a QB, RB, WR, etc. It is going to take a bunch of good moves and maybe then they'll be relevant.
I agree with some of your points but if you go 0-16 after going 0-15 - what do you think the collective thought in every player and agent's head right now? WTF am I doing here and when is the first chance I have to escape? That's why I don't agree with the guys posting this franchise is moving in the right direction despite the record. The record is going to stir every semi-decent FA about to be available in 2018 into don't even consider Cleveland mode.
I agree with some of your points but if you go 0-16 after going 0-15 - what do you think the collective thought in every player and agent's head right now? WTF am I doing here and when is the first chance I have to escape? That's why I don't agree with the guys posting this franchise is moving in the right direction despite the record. The record is going to stir every semi-decent FA about to be available in 2018 into don't even consider Cleveland mode.
This has been the case for years now. Who are the fantastic free agents of the last 5 years of 5-11, 4-12 & 3-13 teams? Unfortunately for the foreseeable future the only chance the Browns will have to improve is the draft. I'll give Sashi credit for recognizing that. Until they draft quality players and show promise they will stink.
-
I agree with some of your points but if you go 0-16 after going 0-15 - what do you think the collective thought in every player and agent's head right now? WTF am I doing here and when is the first chance I have to escape? That's why I don't agree with the guys posting this franchise is moving in the right direction despite the record. The record is going to stir every semi-decent FA about to be available in 2018 into don't even consider Cleveland mode.
This has been the case for years now. Who are the fantastic free agents of the last 5 years of 5-11, 4-12 & 3-13 teams? Unfortunately for the foreseeable future the only chance the Browns will have to improve is the draft. I'll give Sashi credit for recognizing that. Until they draft quality players and show promise they will stink.
This has been the case for years now. Who are the fantastic free agents of the last 5 years of 5-11, 4-12 & 3-13 teams? Unfortunately for the foreseeable future the only chance the Browns will have to improve is the draft. I'll give Sashi credit for recognizing that. Until they draft quality players and show promise they will stink.
I know it. I appreciate you letting me vent. Merry Christmas my man!
When you get a chance - I want my annual Oklahoma report from you Bacon. In particular, I want your insight about whether or not Zeus Jr improved enough for an early round consideration. Greg Pruitt (my avatar) was an Oklahoma back so I've always enjoyed that tradition there. That Anderson kid impressed the Hell out of me this year.
-
This has been the case for years now. Who are the fantastic free agents of the last 5 years of 5-11, 4-12 & 3-13 teams? Unfortunately for the foreseeable future the only chance the Browns will have to improve is the draft. I'll give Sashi credit for recognizing that. Until they draft quality players and show promise they will stink.
I know it. I appreciate you letting me vent. Merry Christmas my man!
When you get a chance - I want my annual Oklahoma report from you Bacon. In particular, I want your insight about whether or not Zeus Jr improved enough for an early round consideration. Greg Pruitt (my avatar) was an Oklahoma back so I've always enjoyed that tradition there. That Anderson kid impressed the Hell out of me this year.
I know it. I appreciate you letting me vent. Merry Christmas my man!
When you get a chance - I want my annual Oklahoma report from you Bacon. In particular, I want your insight about whether or not Zeus Jr improved enough for an early round consideration. Greg Pruitt (my avatar) was an Oklahoma back so I've always enjoyed that tradition there. That Anderson kid impressed the Hell out of me this year.
No worries, always fun chatting it up with you. We are all frustrated. Brown has been solid but I think he's risky in the first round since his pass protection isn't elite. The Sooner I'd like to see in a Browns jersey is Kenneth Murray but he's only a freshman.
Safe and Merry Christmas to you as well!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login