***Official Browns @ Bears Game Day Thread***
-
Does Kizer know that he plays for the Browns? Either he doesn't realize who drafted him or he's colorblind.
-
The announcers broke down perfectly what happened. The db didnt bite on the double move so U CANT Shmucking THROW THAT ROUTE!!
-
Extra long FG attempt
-
It's good. 6-3 game
-
Most inspirational moment of the season. FG at the end of the 1st half to cut the lead in half
-
Im actually excited.
-
well this is a real barn burner, 2 lousy teams 9 total points, but if we win I will be so happy I will party like a rock star, get some coke for the holidays, or pepsi but I was on a pepsi boycott but who knows
-
I will do actual crack cocaine tonight if they pull this off
-
Pick 6 for Garrett!
But called back for offsides!
Browns!
-
Jack Daniels with Santa's magic dust
-
Only in cleveland. God dammit nassib
-
0-16.....no doubt we're cursed.
-
Then Bears get the TD... 3-13
-
I was screaming at the TV because you could see Nassib was literally 1 yard offside. To be a professional football player at not have the awareness to see that is literally unbelievable.
-
I'd really like to see someone else playing QB. Kessler or Hogan, don't care which one, but I'm sick of watching Kizer. I don't know what else the coaching staff needs to see from him. He sucks.
-
what a Shmucking joke, How can these losers call themselves a pro team, I would respect them more if they would just give up instead of showing the world how awful they are
-
I was screaming at the TV because you could see Nassib was literally 1 yard offside. To be a professional football player at not have the awareness to see that is literally unbelievable.
I was screaming at the TV because you could see Nassib was literally 1 yard offside. To be a professional football player at not have the awareness to see that is literally unbelievable.
Except for the fact of "Browns". "Browns" nullifies the unbelievable, as in "but, Browns" or "except, Browns".
-
I was screaming at the TV because you could see Nassib was literally 1 yard offside. To be a professional football player at not have the awareness to see that is literally unbelievable.
I was screaming at the TV because you could see Nassib was literally 1 yard offside. To be a professional football player at not have the awareness to see that is literally unbelievable.
This is why i was trashing ogbah and nassib a couple weeks into the season. You dont often find great front 4 players in late rounds.
-
We need to move on from these guys, they're in their second season we're seeing their ceiling
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login