Skip to content

Camp bosa 2019

The Browns Board
34 10 1.2k
  • He's not coming out this year but im already tits up for the 2019 draft. Camp nick it is. 

  • Can't go wrong drafting a Bosa

  • Can't go wrong drafting a Bosa

    @sd_tom said:

    Can't go wrong drafting a Bosa

    The Miami Dolphins might disagree...

  • Nick Bosa will never be as good as his brother, but he's pretty good.  

  • He's not coming out this year but im already tits up for the 2019 draft. Camp nick it is. 

    @clevfan4life said:

    He's not coming out this year but im already tits up for the 2019 draft. Camp nick it is. 

    He can't come out this year, right? I  thought it was only his 2nd year.

    He is very good though, no doubt. 

    If we're looking at DL then, I imagine Rashaan Gary is going to get talked up for the draft next year. 

  • Shelton is a free agent after next season, so DTackle should be something we consider adding too.

  • Chargers will draft him

  • @sd_tom said:

    Can't go wrong drafting a Bosa

    The Miami Dolphins might disagree...

    @dutch-oven said:

    The Miami Dolphins might disagree...

    Bo says dad yes drafted first round by the dolphins pretty much a complete bust in the NFL YepBo says dad yes drafted first round by the Dolphins pretty much a complete bust in the NFL

  • @clevfan4life said:

    He's not coming out this year but im already tits up for the 2019 draft. Camp nick it is. 

    He can't come out this year, right? I  thought it was only his 2nd year.

    He is very good though, no doubt. 

    If we're looking at DL then, I imagine Rashaan Gary is going to get talked up for the draft next year. 

    @mld-woody said:

    He can't come out this year, right? I  thought it was only his 2nd year.

    He is very good though, no doubt. 

    If we're looking at DL then, I imagine Rashaan Gary is going to get talked up for the draft next year. 

    Who is a rush on that GaryWho is a rush on that Gary

  • Michigan DL. #1 high school recruit coming out. Like Clowney. He'll tear up the combine. 

  • Is Gary a big DE or a smaller DT?

  • Big DE right now. May swing in to Mo's spot at some point. I think that was the long term plan.

  • Michigan DL. #1 high school recruit coming out. Like Clowney. He'll tear up the combine. 

    @mld-woody said:

    Michigan DL. #1 high school recruit coming out. Like Clowney. He'll tear up the combine. 

    Michigan? When was the last time Michigan put out anybody worth anything Tom Brady maybeMichigan? When was the last time Michigan put out anybody worth anything Tom Brady maybe

  • 1) What's wrong with your phone?

    2) Considering Brady is arguably the best player in NFL history... They've never put out anyone that good since then.

  • 1) What's wrong with your phone?

    2) Considering Brady is arguably the best player in NFL history... They've never put out anyone that good since then.

    @mld-woody said:

    1) What's wrong with your phone?

    2) Considering Brady is arguably the best player in NFL history... They've never put out anyone that good since then.

    As I said my phone duplicates everything I say and I have no clue why. Paragraph number 2X asked who has Michigan put out that has been any good at all since Brady. Yes I know Brady may be the best ever but who else is come out of there and worth a shitAs I said my phone duplicates everything I say and I have no clue why. Paragraph number 2X asked who has Michigan put out that has been any good at all since Brady. Yes I know Brady may be the best ever but who else is come out of there and worth a Sheet

  • This duplication business only happens when I quote someone. It does not happen when I do not make a "as you can see from this particular post.

  • This duplication business only happens when I quote someone. It does not happen when I do not make a "as you can see from this particular post.

    @the-gipper said:

    This duplication business only happens when I quote someone. It does not happen when I do not make a "as you can see from this particular post.

    Weird

  • @mld-woody said:

    1) What's wrong with your phone?

    2) Considering Brady is arguably the best player in NFL history... They've never put out anyone that good since then.

    As I said my phone duplicates everything I say and I have no clue why. Paragraph number 2X asked who has Michigan put out that has been any good at all since Brady. Yes I know Brady may be the best ever but who else is come out of there and worth a shitAs I said my phone duplicates everything I say and I have no clue why. Paragraph number 2X asked who has Michigan put out that has been any good at all since Brady. Yes I know Brady may be the best ever but who else is come out of there and worth a Sheet

    @the-gipper said:

    As I said my phone duplicates everything I say and I have no clue why. Paragraph number 2X asked who has Michigan put out that has been any good at all since Brady. Yes I know Brady may be the best ever but who else is come out of there and worth a shitAs I said my phone duplicates everything I say and I have no clue why. Paragraph number 2X asked who has Michigan put out that has been any good at all since Brady. Yes I know Brady may be the best ever but who else is come out of there and worth a Sheet

    Yeah, hard to follow.

    Off the top of my head, Taylor Lewan. 

  • Ohio State DE Sam Hubbard, who had 2.5 sacks last night vs USC, surprises no one by declaring for the NFL Draft.

  • Ward too