Camp bosa 2019
-
1) What's wrong with your phone?
2) Considering Brady is arguably the best player in NFL history... They've never put out anyone that good since then.
-
1) What's wrong with your phone?
2) Considering Brady is arguably the best player in NFL history... They've never put out anyone that good since then.
1) What's wrong with your phone?
2) Considering Brady is arguably the best player in NFL history... They've never put out anyone that good since then.
As I said my phone duplicates everything I say and I have no clue why. Paragraph number 2X asked who has Michigan put out that has been any good at all since Brady. Yes I know Brady may be the best ever but who else is come out of there and worth a shitAs I said my phone duplicates everything I say and I have no clue why. Paragraph number 2X asked who has Michigan put out that has been any good at all since Brady. Yes I know Brady may be the best ever but who else is come out of there and worth a Sheet
-
This duplication business only happens when I quote someone. It does not happen when I do not make a "as you can see from this particular post.
-
This duplication business only happens when I quote someone. It does not happen when I do not make a "as you can see from this particular post.
This duplication business only happens when I quote someone. It does not happen when I do not make a "as you can see from this particular post.
Weird
-
1) What's wrong with your phone?
2) Considering Brady is arguably the best player in NFL history... They've never put out anyone that good since then.
As I said my phone duplicates everything I say and I have no clue why. Paragraph number 2X asked who has Michigan put out that has been any good at all since Brady. Yes I know Brady may be the best ever but who else is come out of there and worth a shitAs I said my phone duplicates everything I say and I have no clue why. Paragraph number 2X asked who has Michigan put out that has been any good at all since Brady. Yes I know Brady may be the best ever but who else is come out of there and worth a Sheet
As I said my phone duplicates everything I say and I have no clue why. Paragraph number 2X asked who has Michigan put out that has been any good at all since Brady. Yes I know Brady may be the best ever but who else is come out of there and worth a shitAs I said my phone duplicates everything I say and I have no clue why. Paragraph number 2X asked who has Michigan put out that has been any good at all since Brady. Yes I know Brady may be the best ever but who else is come out of there and worth a Sheet
Yeah, hard to follow.
Off the top of my head, Taylor Lewan.
-
Ohio State DE Sam Hubbard, who had 2.5 sacks last night vs USC, surprises no one by declaring for the NFL Draft.
-
Ward too
-
Ohio State DE Sam Hubbard, who had 2.5 sacks last night vs USC, surprises no one by declaring for the NFL Draft.
Ohio State DE Sam Hubbard, who had 2.5 sacks last night vs USC, surprises no one by declaring for the NFL Draft.
I like hub, but he wont make those plays in the nfl. He's another nassib.
-
Nick Bosa will never be as good as his brother, but he's pretty good.
Cant say that. But for sure right now, he seems to have his brothers power but not the pass rushing finesse moves. Joeys hands are unique, but he wirked on em. This is why i told everyone two years ago joeys the guy. He's a craftsman who was already nfl strong....and he's getting stronger and faster.
This is why i want nick, he'll get that work ethic from his older brother.
-
Ohio State DE Sam Hubbard, who had 2.5 sacks last night vs USC, surprises no one by declaring for the NFL Draft.
I like hub, but he wont make those plays in the nfl. He's another nassib.
I like hub, but he wont make those plays in the nfl. He's another nassib.
Not the worst comparison.
He's a bit better an athlete and can bend/dip with great fluidity. I'd also venture to say Hubs is more versatile from a 2pt as he's dropped into some zone on occasion. Solid rotation guy, borderline starter when you need him but Sam has reached his ceiling here.
-
I like hub, but he wont make those plays in the nfl. He's another nassib.
Not the worst comparison.
He's a bit better an athlete and can bend/dip with great fluidity. I'd also venture to say Hubs is more versatile from a 2pt as he's dropped into some zone on occasion. Solid rotation guy, borderline starter when you need him but Sam has reached his ceiling here.
Not the worst comparison.
He's a bit better an athlete and can bend/dip with great fluidity. I'd also venture to say Hubs is more versatile from a 2pt as he's dropped into some zone on occasion. Solid rotation guy, borderline starter when you need him but Sam has reached his ceiling here.
Nassib was actually better in college than hub was, wasnt he? Im honestly surprised at nassibs lack of development. Indidntbthink he was "that" far behind joey based on their college performance. I thought nassib would easily be 6-10 sack guy with the potential to go higher if he worked on it. Sadly it looks like if he ever gets close to 10 sacks he should prob call it a carreer and end on a decent note
-
I like hub, but he wont make those plays in the nfl. He's another nassib.
Not the worst comparison.
He's a bit better an athlete and can bend/dip with great fluidity. I'd also venture to say Hubs is more versatile from a 2pt as he's dropped into some zone on occasion. Solid rotation guy, borderline starter when you need him but Sam has reached his ceiling here.
Not the worst comparison.
He's a bit better an athlete and can bend/dip with great fluidity. I'd also venture to say Hubs is more versatile from a 2pt as he's dropped into some zone on occasion. Solid rotation guy, borderline starter when you need him but Sam has reached his ceiling here.
Is schobert maybe better comp? Hubs essentially looks like a 3-4 olb'er to me. But im not sure he's athletic enough for that and ge's not big/strong enough to play 4-3 DE in the nfl. Really not sure where he fits in the nfl
-
Not the worst comparison.
He's a bit better an athlete and can bend/dip with great fluidity. I'd also venture to say Hubs is more versatile from a 2pt as he's dropped into some zone on occasion. Solid rotation guy, borderline starter when you need him but Sam has reached his ceiling here.
Is schobert maybe better comp? Hubs essentially looks like a 3-4 olb'er to me. But im not sure he's athletic enough for that and ge's not big/strong enough to play 4-3 DE in the nfl. Really not sure where he fits in the nfl
Is schobert maybe better comp? Hubs essentially looks like a 3-4 olb'er to me. But im not sure he's athletic enough for that and ge's not big/strong enough to play 4-3 DE in the nfl. Really not sure where he fits in the nfl
Much bigger than Schob... Edge defender that can zonedrop. Full time 2p olb? Nah.
-
Not the worst comparison.
He's a bit better an athlete and can bend/dip with great fluidity. I'd also venture to say Hubs is more versatile from a 2pt as he's dropped into some zone on occasion. Solid rotation guy, borderline starter when you need him but Sam has reached his ceiling here.
Nassib was actually better in college than hub was, wasnt he? Im honestly surprised at nassibs lack of development. Indidntbthink he was "that" far behind joey based on their college performance. I thought nassib would easily be 6-10 sack guy with the potential to go higher if he worked on it. Sadly it looks like if he ever gets close to 10 sacks he should prob call it a carreer and end on a decent note
Nassib was actually better in college than hub was, wasnt he? Im honestly surprised at nassibs lack of development. Indidntbthink he was "that" far behind joey based on their college performance. I thought nassib would easily be 6-10 sack guy with the potential to go higher if he worked on it. Sadly it looks like if he ever gets close to 10 sacks he should prob call it a carreer and end on a decent note
If I recall Nassib kind of came out of nowhere and had a great senior season.
For their entire career, Hubbard probably was better.
-
Is schobert maybe better comp? Hubs essentially looks like a 3-4 olb'er to me. But im not sure he's athletic enough for that and ge's not big/strong enough to play 4-3 DE in the nfl. Really not sure where he fits in the nfl
Much bigger than Schob... Edge defender that can zonedrop. Full time 2p olb? Nah.
-
He wont def any edges in the nfl.
Sure.
-
I like Hubbard as a 3-4 OLB.
Might as well take him since we're overdue for a Defensive scheme change...

I like Hubbard as a 3-4 OLB.
Might as well take him since we're overdue for a Defensive scheme change...

Dont remind me. Its been a whole year so ur right , time to change it up again. I said when we hired williams if they fire him prematurely and we overhaul the defense for the unpteenth time im out, and im serious. I cant watch another rebuild. Whats the point? As soon as we do something good on one side of the ball it all gets tore up a year later.
-
I like Hubbard as a 3-4 OLB.
Might as well take him since we're overdue for a Defensive scheme change...

Dont remind me. Its been a whole year so ur right , time to change it up again. I said when we hired williams if they fire him prematurely and we overhaul the defense for the unpteenth time im out, and im serious. I cant watch another rebuild. Whats the point? As soon as we do something good on one side of the ball it all gets tore up a year later.
Dont remind me. Its been a whole year so ur right , time to change it up again. I said when we hired williams if they fire him prematurely and we overhaul the defense for the unpteenth time im out, and im serious. I cant watch another rebuild. Whats the point? As soon as we do something good on one side of the ball it all gets tore up a year later.
One of those early 2nds needs to be a FS and hopefully Fitz as a CB @#4 overall. Move Peppers to SS where he belongs.
-
Dont remind me. Its been a whole year so ur right , time to change it up again. I said when we hired williams if they fire him prematurely and we overhaul the defense for the unpteenth time im out, and im serious. I cant watch another rebuild. Whats the point? As soon as we do something good on one side of the ball it all gets tore up a year later.
One of those early 2nds needs to be a FS and hopefully Fitz as a CB @#4 overall. Move Peppers to SS where he belongs.
One of those early 2nds needs to be a FS and hopefully Fitz as a CB @#4 overall. Move Peppers to SS where he belongs.
Kerwin James?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login